For chat about the current tour.
Could contain SPOILERS

Moderators: Devon, Gorehound, Si, SickThings, Shoesalesman

GailsFriend
Dada God
Dada God

ACAS songs---spoilers!

Post by GailsFriend » Tue Jul 15, 2008 5:51 am

The new AC.com website is amazing.....new little video there. Finally, Alice getting some professional work done. I really love the new photos and layout.

I can hear the nails being pounded into Marilyn Manson's coffin.
Remember, Lizzy Borden hung around in the 80's.....only to be "murdered" by Alice. There is only one Alice Cooper.

And bonus tracks.....oh, I cannot wait for the end of this month!! Only 15 days to go.
"What part of DEAD don't you get?"

HORRORHOLIC
Fashion Flusher
Fashion Flusher

Re: ACAS songs---spoilers!

Post by HORRORHOLIC » Tue Jul 15, 2008 6:44 pm

GailsFriend wrote:The new AC.com website is amazing.....new little video there. Finally, Alice getting some professional work done. I really love the new photos and layout.

I can hear the nails being pounded into Marilyn Manson's coffin.
Remember, Lizzy Borden hung around in the 80's.....only to be "murdered" by Alice. There is only one Alice Cooper.

And bonus tracks.....oh, I cannot wait for the end of this month!! Only 15 days to go.
Hey I like Marilyn and Lizzy (his new cd is amazing by the way) But yeah I'm really happy with the promotion Alice is getting on the internet for this album
"THEY'RE NEVER GONNA FIND YOUR FACE"

- ALICE COOPER

alicespoisonuk
Killer
Killer

Post by alicespoisonuk » Wed Jul 16, 2008 10:53 pm

I liked Manson's early music but his latest album is dreadful. The true Master of Shock Rock.....? There is only one and as far as I am concerned he's never been bettered.

D
"You trade your soul for another taste....."