Promo Trailer #2

For chat about the current tour.
Could contain SPOILERS

Moderators: Devon, Gorehound, Si, SickThings, Shoesalesman

Feezle-Nuts
Billion Dollar Baby
Billion Dollar Baby

Post by Feezle-Nuts » Tue Jul 15, 2008 6:28 pm

A_MichaelUK wrote:>If they are in the same style as the ones currently out, I don't think I will like them anyway.

But will you go back and pay for them if you do, though?
If they are available seperately, I will just purchase them in the first place. If I have to purchase the album again, no.

A_MichaelUK
Dada God
Dada God

Post by A_MichaelUK » Tue Jul 15, 2008 6:32 pm

>The same with Is Anyone Home, Nobody Likes Me, Mankind, etc.....eventually those songs come out.

No, it's not "the same". "Is Anyone Home" was on the CD of "A Fistsful Of Alice", so it wasn't held back for a later release and I don't think "Mankind" has ever been released.

Prince Alice
Dada God
Dada God

Post by Prince Alice » Tue Jul 15, 2008 6:33 pm

OK, getting somewhat off the current path.......For those of you who have heard the album...How are Alice vocals, are they still as strong as always?
All those who believe in telekinesis, raise my hand!..
check it out: www.uhfd.com

A_MichaelUK
Dada God
Dada God

Post by A_MichaelUK » Tue Jul 15, 2008 6:34 pm

> If I have to purchase the album again, no.

At least you're honest enough to admit that you will steal. That's pretty ironic.

GailsFriend
Dada God
Dada God

Post by GailsFriend » Tue Jul 15, 2008 6:35 pm

Actually, it was. Briefly, when the movie was coming out. I have it....and it's a good one. :evil:
"What part of DEAD don't you get?"

A_MichaelUK
Dada God
Dada God

Post by A_MichaelUK » Tue Jul 15, 2008 6:51 pm

>Actually, it was. Briefly, when the movie was coming out. I have it....and it's a good one.

Send us a link with a scan of the official CD - thanks.

GailsFriend
Dada God
Dada God

Post by GailsFriend » Tue Jul 15, 2008 6:55 pm

It was a MP3 on the movie site when the movie came out.

But, you already knew that.....because you are a "Dada God"
"What part of DEAD don't you get?"

Feezle-Nuts
Billion Dollar Baby
Billion Dollar Baby

Post by Feezle-Nuts » Tue Jul 15, 2008 6:55 pm

A_MichaelUK wrote:> If I have to purchase the album again, no.

At least you're honest enough to admit that you will steal. That's pretty ironic.
Considering that all of us that have admitted to downloading the album have in fact admitted that we broke the law, please don't give me all the kudos. ;)

A_MichaelUK
Dada God
Dada God

Post by A_MichaelUK » Tue Jul 15, 2008 7:10 pm

>It was a MP3 on the movie site when the movie came out.

As I suspected, you are very confused. You began by saying that un - released tracks eventually come out (you gave the examples of stuff from the box - set). I pointed out that this does not apply to "Mankind" as it has never been officially released as it was only available online when it appeared on the "Bloodrayne" site, so for you to equate it to the something like "Look At You Over There, Ripping The Sawdust From My Teddy Bear" was wrong. It wasn't held back for later release like the bonus tracks under discussion. That's the difference.

>But, you already knew that.....because you are a "Dada God"

Only because Si says so.

A_MichaelUK
Dada God
Dada God

Post by A_MichaelUK » Tue Jul 15, 2008 7:12 pm

>Considering that all of us that have admitted to downloading the album have in fact admitted that we broke the law, please don't give me all the kudos.

But most, if not all, the people who have said that, have also said they will be buying it as well, which you admit you will not do with the bonus tracks.

Feezle-Nuts
Billion Dollar Baby
Billion Dollar Baby

Post by Feezle-Nuts » Tue Jul 15, 2008 7:18 pm

Still illegal. The fact that we are all going to buy the cd when it is available doesn't make it right.....just an excuse to help us sleep at night.

Anyway. We don't know anything about these bonus tracks yet. Things are being blown way out of proportion. If you want the fans to have song, why don't you just put them on the damn album that they are all buying?

A_MichaelUK
Dada God
Dada God

Post by A_MichaelUK » Tue Jul 15, 2008 7:26 pm

>Still illegal.

I agree. All I did was note that in the case of the bonus tracks, you're honest enough to admit you won't be offering the relavant parties any compensation, that's all.

>Anyway. We don't know anything about these bonus tracks yet.

That doesn't really have much to do with it.

>If you want the fans to have song, why don't you just put them on the damn album that they are all buying?

That's how the record companies like to do things, I guess.

WickedYoungMan
Goat Herder
Goat Herder

Post by WickedYoungMan » Tue Jul 15, 2008 7:37 pm

Feezle-Nuts wrote:If you want the fans to have song, why don't you just put them on the damn album that they are all buying?
Because it gives fans a reason to buy from iTunes. "iTunes exclusives" happen all the time. I'm not going after you or anything, but you seem awfully upset about something that doesn't sound like it's going to affect you anyway. If people choose to get it from iTunes, more power to them. If they don't, more power to them too.
Me = Winning

Feezle-Nuts
Billion Dollar Baby
Billion Dollar Baby

Post by Feezle-Nuts » Tue Jul 15, 2008 7:59 pm

A_MichaelUK wrote: >Anyway. We don't know anything about these bonus tracks yet.

That doesn't really have much to do with it.
I know. The "Anyway" was my way of dropping it. No reason arguing with you because I never claimed that it was the right thing to do.

Feezle-Nuts
Billion Dollar Baby
Billion Dollar Baby

Post by Feezle-Nuts » Tue Jul 15, 2008 8:05 pm

WickedYoungMan wrote:
Feezle-Nuts wrote:If you want the fans to have song, why don't you just put them on the damn album that they are all buying?
Because it gives fans a reason to buy from iTunes. "iTunes exclusives" happen all the time. I'm not going after you or anything, but you seem awfully upset about something that doesn't sound like it's going to affect you anyway. If people choose to get it from iTunes, more power to them. If they don't, more power to them too.
I'm not upset about. I just think the songs should be available to fans who purchase the cd as well without having to buy the entire album again. If that is how it is, then awesome......thus my "We don't know anything about these bonus tracks yet. " statement.

Dragonlady
Dada God
Dada God

Post by Dragonlady » Tue Jul 15, 2008 8:50 pm

Well I chose not to download the album and only listen to the songs once (except for Vengeance Is Mine). I'm sure it will be the same pleasure to hold the cd in two weeks and listen to it all night, as it ever was .
It's your choice after all ;)

A_MichaelUK
Dada God
Dada God

Post by A_MichaelUK » Tue Jul 15, 2008 9:11 pm

>I never claimed that it was the right thing to do.

I know.