Re: Alice Cooper Setlist/New Tour Comment

Post by del » Thu Oct 05, 2023 7:07 am

Is that it? Any good?

AlongCameASpider27
Fashion Flusher
Fashion Flusher

Post by AlongCameASpider27 » Thu Oct 05, 2023 7:34 am

I wasn't there but setlist.fm revealed that...it's played after Lock Me Up before NMMNG...it's his full set that he did back in May...at least as of now only the one song...who knows another one could get added with future dates...I know I'm seeing him on Friday the 13th in Paducah and I'm holding out he will do He's Back that day I mean it's obvious lol
"Freedom to rock, freedom to talk, freeeedom, raise your fist and yell!"

Swinger
Dada God
Dada God

Post by Swinger » Thu Oct 05, 2023 12:32 pm

Here’s an audience recording of ”Welcome to the Show”: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=oJoyPW4rw ... IHNob3c%3D

Seems to work pretty good live!
"You, sir, are a demented, sick, degenerate, barbaric, naughty freako."

rodentdog
Humanary Stew
Humanary Stew

Post by rodentdog » Thu Oct 05, 2023 2:43 pm

Was there last night in St. Augustine, front row between Nita and Tommy. Decent crowd but they did'nt have the upper sections open. Welcome to the show did indeed follow the partial version of Lock me up. Sounded better than the record but was not tight as was most of the evening. First night back out. Nita's guitar was cutting in and out at times but the major gaff was after Alice finished Welcome to my nightmare at the top of the stairs he grabbed Ethyl and proceded to center stage except when he was supposed to start singing he reached down to grab the mic from its holster on his hip and it wasn't there. Plan B did'nt work as he tried using Nita's mic but it wasn't working either. Eventually they ran him out a mic that did'nt work at 1st but eventually did. The band as usual looked like they were having fun. When Alice was singing Snakebite with the live snake Nita ran off and came back on with a stuffed animal snake wrapped around her neck. They flipped Elected and Schools out as last song and encore which was reversed from when i saw the tour in May. I took my daughter and her friend to the show. Both of them Taylor Swift geeks and they were impressed. There were multiple small children up front with their parents too. Ended up catching 3 guitar picks- Nita, Roxie, and Tommy. Nita bounced the 1st one she threw at me off my chest and behind the barricade but was kind enough to throw me another later in the show. Both Nita and Tommy made sure the kids up front got picks.
Hopefully next year will bring another round of shows.

Rod
Trash
Trash

Post by Rod » Fri Oct 06, 2023 8:52 am

from the recording it sounds like it works well live

AlongCameASpider27
Fashion Flusher
Fashion Flusher

Post by AlongCameASpider27 » Fri Oct 06, 2023 12:23 pm

Here is one that was up close and just the song itself

https://youtu.be/RoSvBa42uBE?si=QBL2HGgbdLrY5xNb

rodentdog
Humanary Stew
Humanary Stew

Post by rodentdog » Mon Oct 09, 2023 12:42 am

For all you Nita haters out there, and we certainly know who you are, Nita just posted she is out due to sickness. That she is taking all the correct medications and to go support Alice and the boys this week. That she would be returning as soon as she is able. Sounds like covid but who knows. If it is covid hopefully the rest of the band and especially Alice doesnt come down with it. No mention if Kane would be filling in.

VinceLeeRose
Killer
Killer

Post by VinceLeeRose » Mon Oct 09, 2023 4:49 am

rodentdog wrote:
Mon Oct 09, 2023 12:42 am
For all you Nita haters out there, and we certainly know who you are, Nita just posted she is out due to sickness. That she is taking all the correct medications and to go support Alice and the boys this week. That she would be returning as soon as she is able. Sounds like covid but who knows. If it is covid hopefully the rest of the band and especially Alice doesnt come down with it. No mention if Kane would be filling in.
Probably Covid. If it was something like a cold she would power through, something like food poisoning she would prob just mention she ate bad seafood or something and has food poisoning. The Covid thing is still touchy and every blabbermouth article would be about it, so prob like when Tommy missed some shows in 2022, they’re keeping it on the downlow. Was there tonight in Wheeling. No Kane as expected. Would take a whole gig change and if it is Covid she will be back in a few days. They sounded just fine as a 2 guitar band. Chuck did a bass solo to start the Black Widow that was pretty cool and a nice change of pace

Saint&Sinner
Fashion Flusher
Fashion Flusher

Post by Saint&Sinner » Mon Oct 09, 2023 6:55 am

Its an interesting setlist but very disappointed its only one new song. it sounds good on that bootleg so surprised they didn't play more to give it a try. Nice snakebite and lost in America stayed in.

rodentdog
Humanary Stew
Humanary Stew

Post by rodentdog » Sat Oct 14, 2023 7:40 pm

Nita back tonight so must have been covid

AlongCameASpider27
Fashion Flusher
Fashion Flusher

Post by AlongCameASpider27 » Sun Oct 15, 2023 4:13 pm

Someone said Gimme was added last night in Little Rock...on one of the AC FB groups...can anyone confirm?

killernyd
Trash
Trash

Post by killernyd » Tue Oct 17, 2023 4:31 pm

AlongCameASpider27 wrote:
Sun Oct 15, 2023 4:13 pm
Someone said Gimme was added last night in Little Rock...on one of the AC FB groups...can anyone confirm?
I highly doubt that but that would be fun!!! I’m going tonight in Enid, OK. Why do people in Arkansas and Louisiana not know about Setlist.fm??? Ugh! This is why those places are considered fly-over states.

killernyd
Trash
Trash

Post by killernyd » Tue Oct 17, 2023 5:29 pm

:teach:
AlongCameASpider27 wrote:
Sun Oct 15, 2023 4:13 pm
This is from October 15th.

I just saw a picture of the set list from October 15 and “Gimmie” is not on there.

Feezle-Nuts
Billion Dollar Baby
Billion Dollar Baby

Post by Feezle-Nuts » Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:32 pm

Rob Zombie cancelled last night. Alice added Go to Hell and He’s Back as encores.

AlongCameASpider27
Fashion Flusher
Fashion Flusher

Post by AlongCameASpider27 » Sun Oct 29, 2023 8:35 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I-wddKyTxUc

Here is Go to Hell/He's Back from Las Vegas...

Feezle-Nuts
Billion Dollar Baby
Billion Dollar Baby

Post by Feezle-Nuts » Mon Oct 30, 2023 3:11 am

That was actually a super cool impromptu extended encore. You could tell Alice was trying to make up for Rob not performing. He even went through and gave a bunch of high fives before he left the stage. Never seen him do anything like that before.

Also loved how that orange balloon just wouldn’t die and he had to find a sword.

Prometheus77
Trash
Trash

Post by Prometheus77 » Mon Oct 30, 2023 10:42 pm

^^Yeah. So glad that happened. And to think I almost didn't go, because I didn't want to be for a shortened show. And then Go to hell and He's back... the icing on the cake. That night couldn't have been better.

Daggers & Contracts
Dada God
Dada God

Post by Daggers & Contracts » Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:39 pm

Prometheus77 wrote:
Mon Oct 30, 2023 10:42 pm
^^Yeah. So glad that happened. And to think I almost didn't go, because I didn't want to be for a shortened show. And then Go to hell and He's back... the icing on the cake. That night couldn't have been better.
Don't ever think you're too Jaded to see a show. The night out is an adventure.
Some good, some bad & some Excellent! :clap:
I've Got The Answers To All Of Your Questions...

scotmw65
Trash
Trash

Post by scotmw65 » Sun Nov 05, 2023 3:57 pm

Saw Alice in Reno last week and I have to say it was one of his best shows I ever saw. The band was tight, Alice sang great, and there something for even the moderate Alice fan every song. I have seen Alice 25 times since 1995. I am sure he can go at least 5 more years, awesome.

Prometheus77
Trash
Trash

Post by Prometheus77 » Mon Nov 06, 2023 1:36 pm

Daggers & Contracts wrote:
Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:39 pm
Prometheus77 wrote:
Mon Oct 30, 2023 10:42 pm
Don't ever think you're too Jaded to see a show. The night out is an adventure.
Some good, some bad & some Excellent! :clap:
Yeah. Even though I hate shortened shows, I thought 1 hour of Alice is better than nothing. And since I was front row center at all 3 Freaks shows, it was quite intense, even on the short shows.