For chat about the current tour.
Could contain SPOILERS

Moderators: Devon, Gorehound, Si, SickThings, Shoesalesman

Somwhere In Auckland
Billion Dollar Baby
Billion Dollar Baby

Re: Merchandise table

Post by Somwhere In Auckland » Mon Aug 24, 2009 8:43 am

In my experience if you go to the merch tables before the show, you will have NO chance of getting up the front. (unless you do what I did) A friend of mine held the place in the line while I spent time getting merch :laugh:

Glad I was close to the door in the line, as soon as they let people through it turned into a sprint race, people even falling over :rotfl:

I'm Flash
Trash
Trash

Post by I'm Flash » Mon Aug 24, 2009 9:29 am

Somwhere In Auckland wrote:In my experience if you go to the merch tables before the show, you will have NO chance of getting up the front. (unless you do what I did) A friend of mine held the place in the line while I spent time getting merch :laugh:

Glad I was close to the door in the line, as soon as they let people through it turned into a sprint race, people even falling over :rotfl:
This should be different this time as its seat allocations at the ASB, God i hope so we've got EE tickets 4 from the front.

kevinuk81
Cheese roll anyone?
Cheese roll anyone?

Post by kevinuk81 » Mon Aug 24, 2009 5:09 pm

Jaded, think that was the Motorhead fans who were doing the pushing and shoving, i noticed that from where i was.
Anything I say or write is my own personal opinion, no matter who agrees or disagrees with me.

Jaded
Garric Stalker
Garric Stalker

Post by Jaded » Mon Aug 24, 2009 7:07 pm

yeah, they were a wild bunch... I'm just gonna be prepared this year.. NO ONE is getting my spot!! :nono:
I take life with a grain of salt...
A wedge of lime, and a shot of tequila.

kevinuk81
Cheese roll anyone?
Cheese roll anyone?

Post by kevinuk81 » Mon Aug 24, 2009 7:17 pm

See you at the front.
Anything I say or write is my own personal opinion, no matter who agrees or disagrees with me.

Somwhere In Auckland
Billion Dollar Baby
Billion Dollar Baby

Post by Somwhere In Auckland » Mon Aug 24, 2009 10:16 pm

I'm Flash wrote:
Somwhere In Auckland wrote:In my experience if you go to the merch tables before the show, you will have NO chance of getting up the front. (unless you do what I did) A friend of mine held the place in the line while I spent time getting merch :laugh:

This should be different this time as its seat allocations at the ASB, God i hope so we've got EE tickets 4 from the front.
Yes it should be different, I got row DD (speaking to the lady at the ticket office, she said you wouldnt want to be any closer than DD, (proberbly the way the orchestral pit is set up where the floor steps DOWN and you have to look up to the stage)

Normally for concerts DD is the front row, so you could be second my friend :grin:

Hope its not Melbourne all over again, when Alice came on people stood up, mad rush down the isles from people futher back, was pretty crazy...

noods
Dada God
Dada God

Post by noods » Thu Aug 27, 2009 10:16 am

Anyone know what the merch is like at the Aussie shows. Much of a range of things? What are the prices like?
I'd like to get inside your head...and dance!

AC Collect
Dada God
Dada God

Post by AC Collect » Thu Aug 27, 2009 10:48 pm

I Don't Know the Prices, But the merch will be pretty much the same each show, Although there will probably be different designs each time. But Then again don't take my word for it, I'm only stating what I've heard in the thread so far, and from pictures I've seen of the Merch table.
It's Just The Little Things That Drive me Wild!

alicestrash
Humanary Stew
Humanary Stew

Post by alicestrash » Fri Aug 28, 2009 2:15 am

noods wrote:Anyone know what the merch is like at the Aussie shows. Much of a range of things? What are the prices like?

Theres a good range of merch, theres about 6 shirts all about $45-$50 and a black hoodie with a white design on it for $100.

AC Collect
Dada God
Dada God

Post by AC Collect » Fri Aug 28, 2009 11:03 am

Sparticus wrote:There are 6 or 7 shirts available. One is from "The Nightmare Returns" tour in 86-87 and has the constrictor album cover on the front. The others focus on the Theatre of Death tour and are very, very cool. I picked up one that has the logo from the opening curtain on the front in red ink and tour dates on the back.

Shotglass (clear, with the Alice Eyes in white...very cool $10)

Autographed (by Alice) ACAS CD ($40)

Autographed (by band) drumhead ($30)

Bandanna (Theatre of Death logos..black and white..very cool.. $15)

Sticker set (most of the art from the ACAS CD... $10??)

There was a few other things I believe...a teddy bear I think? A keychain...probably a few things I'm missing. I thought there was a nice selection of stuff to buy. :alice:
Is all this true, or has the merch changed in the recent shows, If it has and you've attended one, please list what you saw :laugh:
It's Just The Little Things That Drive me Wild!

Billie1966
Billion Dollar Baby
Billion Dollar Baby

Post by Billie1966 » Sat Sep 26, 2009 10:37 am

I go before and after to the merchant table.. Unless... They are not assigned seats (Which I hate). I'd much rather have assigned seating for his shows.

Danny :alice:
"I know their under the bed... That's where they hide"

TEENAGE NITEMARE
Humanary Stew
Humanary Stew

Post by TEENAGE NITEMARE » Sun Sep 27, 2009 8:49 am

there is a poster its mostly red with other things on it in the background and alice in the middle in his first costume of the show :alice:
That aint no big disgrace, where's my makeup where's my face