Cold Cold Coffin

Anything Alice Cooper or AC band related goes here

Moderators: Devon, Gorehound, Si, SickThings, Shoesalesman

RemarkablyInsincere
Dada God
Dada God

Cold Cold Coffin

Post by RemarkablyInsincere » Fri Nov 13, 2020 7:32 pm

Has anybody received anything yet? This campaign was funded on September 23 2018 and promised by May of 2019.

The latest excuse about needing to "bake the tapes" sounds really peculiar to me, especially since we're a year and a half after this was supposed to be delivered.

Love Dennis and don't want to cause a hassle for him, but two years?
"Golly gee it's wrong to be so guilty..."

pitkin88
Dada God
Dada God

Re: Cold Cold Coffin

Post by pitkin88 » Fri Nov 13, 2020 7:36 pm

Paging Mestreech.

mr.barlow

Post by mr.barlow » Fri Nov 13, 2020 8:09 pm

What ever happened to "baking the beans" ?

Logan
Humanary Stew
Humanary Stew

Post by Logan » Fri Nov 13, 2020 8:44 pm

RemarkablyInsincere wrote:
Fri Nov 13, 2020 7:32 pm
Has anybody received anything yet? This campaign was funded on September 23 2018 and promised by May of 2019.
I only ordered a pin "Cold Cold Coffin" that I received sometime ago I think about a year ago. I first ordered a download of the song but when I went back to add the pin I somehow deleted the previous order. Oh well I figure it'll be released on a CD sometime. But I do have the pin!

VinceLeeRose
Killer
Killer

Post by VinceLeeRose » Sat Nov 14, 2020 6:38 am

I got my Glen Buxton check signed by all 5 members of Alice Cooper (beautifully framed with a B$B patch thrown in) and Spiders business card September 2019

Si
Dada God
Dada God

Post by Si » Sat Nov 14, 2020 10:44 am

I could be wrong but I think it's only the vinyl related orders that have been delayed so long? I think everything else has been shipped/provided.
Last I heard the various singles have been changed to a longer album with all the tracks and extras to make up for the delay, but covid got in the way of that as well causing more delays.
If you haven't received your order my suggestion would be to email Dennis or Chris Penn directly. Both are easily accessable via facebook etc.

mestreech
Dada God
Dada God

Post by mestreech » Sat Nov 14, 2020 4:42 pm

I ordered all the singles/demo's etc.
Last update was that the singles etc are replaced with an album and that there were trouble with recording it to the album.
I still hope for a Christmas present but 2021 seems more in order.
Still not satisfied as it's now more as two years late!!!

Si
Dada God
Dada God

Post by Si » Mon Nov 16, 2020 10:53 am

From Dennis:

It's hard to believe that it's been three years since the original Alice Cooper Group were on stage at Wembley playing to a packed house. That was November 16, 2017. The crowd was stellar and all of the musicians were having a blast.

It's also hard to believe that you've all been patiently waiting for two years to get your items that you pledged for. Here's the latest update.

The songs are mastered and in line to be pressed into a 12" vinyl album that will include detailed descriptions of each demo, and there will be other special tidbits.

As soon as Cindy and I receive the albums, our dining room will morph back into shipping central and we will be in high gear.

We can't thank you enough for your support.

Keep rocking and stay safe.

Dennis

RemarkablyInsincere
Dada God
Dada God

Post by RemarkablyInsincere » Wed Nov 18, 2020 6:40 pm

:clap:
"Golly gee it's wrong to be so guilty..."

pitkin88
Dada God
Dada God

Post by pitkin88 » Thu Nov 19, 2020 2:55 am

Dennis is a stand up guy who but off a bit more than he could choose with the extras. In principal a lot of ideas sound great until you try and execute them. I remember Beatles fans on Bootlegzone bidding on and winning a tape of McCartney guiding Cilla Black recording Step Inside Love. I think about 100 people chipped in. I think people thought they'd get to hear it very quickly but It took an age getting the tape mastered and put on a cd. Sadly it was pretty much a listen once kind of thing.

mestreech
Dada God
Dada God

Post by mestreech » Fri Aug 20, 2021 11:28 am

It would be nice for another update. It's way more then over three years now since I pledged.
I understand the problems of the shortage on vinylplants but this is getting ridiculous.
My friend has a recordstore and put together vinyls for local bands and he gets all his records out within max. a year.
So what is happening?? My original pledge for the demo singles has already changed into one (1) album.
I was not happy with that and now I'm still not happy!!

Catweazle
Trash
Trash

Post by Catweazle » Mon Aug 23, 2021 12:40 pm

mestreech wrote:
Fri Aug 20, 2021 11:28 am
It would be nice for another update. It's way more then over three years now since I pledged.
I understand the problems of the shortage on vinylplants but this is getting ridiculous.
My friend has a recordstore and put together vinyls for local bands and he gets all his records out within max. a year.
So what is happening?? My original pledge for the demo singles has already changed into one (1) album.

Same here!

Daggers & Contracts
Dada God
Dada God

Post by Daggers & Contracts » Tue Aug 24, 2021 1:18 am

Catweazle wrote:
Mon Aug 23, 2021 12:40 pm
mestreech wrote:
Fri Aug 20, 2021 11:28 am

Same here!
Check Dr. Dreary's page.
Update & apologies.
On hold - still.
I've Got The Answers To All Of Your Questions...