Alice Cooper Fan Day July 14

Anything Alice Cooper or AC band related goes here

Moderators: Devon, Gorehound, Si, SickThings, Shoesalesman

Cold Room
Killer
Killer

Alice Cooper Fan Day July 14

Post by Cold Room » Thu May 16, 2019 7:57 pm

To coincide with Alice's performance at the Jacob's Pavilion in Cleveland, Ohio on July 14....the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame announced that July 14 will be Alice Cooper Fan Day at the museum. The video of the bands' induction will be shown as well as an abundance of Alice Cooper songs will be played that day in the museum. (Discounts on Alice Cooper merchandise too!!!! :bam: )

Since the ENTIRE Original Band was inducted into the Hall in 2011....here is hoping that more will come of this. :/
What you want and what you get are two different things

Si
Dada God
Dada God

Re: Alice Cooper Fan Day July 14

Post by Si » Thu May 16, 2019 8:31 pm

I posted this to the news page a week ago.
Thought the "10% off Alice Cooper related merchandise" was a amusing. When I was there there was NO AC merchandise on sale at all!! There was one T-shirt that mentioned them in small print on the back (for the year they were inducted) and I think maybe two normal CDs in the racks. That was it.

scotty
Dada God
Dada God

Post by scotty » Mon May 20, 2019 8:04 pm

I was there last September and the rock hall had many alice cd's Im happy to report....I live 45 min. from Cleveland and my perfect july 14th would be a few hours at the hall and then the concert! what a shame that cooperstown closed in Cleveland,or it would be a trifecta!

Cold Room
Killer
Killer

Post by Cold Room » Tue Jun 18, 2019 5:35 pm

https://www.rockhall.com/alice-cooper-f ... date=0[url][/url]

https://www.facebook.com/FromAstroturf/ ... heater[url][/url]

Alice Cooper....14th July - Jacobs Pavillion, Cleveland, OH.
Blue Coupe.......July 13th - Rhythm and Brews, Wapakoneta, OH.

Showing at the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame on @alicecooper fan day! July 14! Also showing: Dennis Dunaway’s @coldcoldcoffin and Alice Cooper’s Hall of Fame Induction! #TGFCP #RememberGlenBuxton

mr.barlow

Post by mr.barlow » Tue Jun 18, 2019 6:07 pm

I hope they also invite Steve Hunter and a member of Dick Wagner's family to the event. They had quite a bit to do with Alice's career as well as being pivitol in the recording of the pinnacle album "Billion Dollar Babies".

If it is being billed as "Alice Cooper Day" I think it would be appropriate to have people there from all of the "eras" of Alice.

Erik Scott, Mike Pinera, Kane Roberts, Desmond Child, Ryan Roxie, Tommy Henrikson, just to name a few.

Just a massive celebration of a 50 years long career.

It would also be fitting for him to perform with the original band and then have an all-star jam with the current line-up mixed with special appearances of people who were in his bands over the years.

Also they could have video tributes to Glen Buxton and Dick Wagner. Maybe even have a special appearance by The Cyclops.

Cold Room
Killer
Killer

Post by Cold Room » Tue Jun 18, 2019 6:57 pm

mr.barlow wrote:
Tue Jun 18, 2019 6:07 pm
I hope they also invite Steve Hunter and a member of Dick Wagner's family to the event. They had quite a bit to do with Alice's career as well as being pivitol in the recording of the pinnacle album "Billion Dollar Babies".

If it is being billed as "Alice Cooper Day" I think it would be appropriate to have people there from all of the "eras" of Alice.

Erik Scott, Mike Pinera, Kane Roberts, Desmond Child, Ryan Roxie, Tommy Henrikson, just to name a few.

Just a massive celebration of a 50 years long career.

It would also be fitting for him to perform with the original band and then have an all-star jam with the current line-up mixed with special appearances of people who were in his bands over the years.

Also they could have video tributes to Glen Buxton and Dick Wagner. Maybe even have a special appearance by The Cyclops.
I have no idea what the Hall has planned besides what they list on their website. Outside of Dennis Dunaway, and maybe Alice, being there....I have not heard of any other plans. But Alice and Co (and Amuk :) ) don't keep me in the loop - so who knows. (Kind of surprised that the Hall couldn't get a showing of "Super Duper, Alice Cooper" set for that day)