Anything Alice Cooper or AC band related goes here

Moderators: Devon, Gorehound, Si, SickThings, Shoesalesman

Robby
Trash
Trash

Ryan Roxie UK Dates

Post by Robby » Wed Mar 26, 2014 8:43 am

Hi folks!

Not to sure if anyone will remember me, I use to post on these forums when I was just a wee kid! Anyway, if you are a Ryan Roxie fan then you'll be pleased to know that he is doing three shows this June! The dates are:

Wednesday 11th June @ Bannermans, Edinburgh
Thursday 12th June @ The Underworld, Camden (Supporting Gilby Clarke)
Friday 13th June @ Esquires, Bedford.

I play in a pop/rock band called Brother San Dimas and as luck would have it...we are gonna be backing Ryan for these dates.
I thought I could make this thread and keep whoever is interested in the loop regarding where to get tickets and all that good stuff. As I find it all out, I will post it here. I can't give away too much more about the show but just know, you will have a great time :)

If there are any questions or anything, feel free to post them here here. Look forward to speaking with you guys!

Cheers,

Robby

Robby
Trash
Trash

Re: Ryan Roxie UK Dates

Post by Robby » Fri Apr 04, 2014 7:06 am

You can now buy tickets for the Bedford show!

http://www.seetickets.com/event/ryan-ro ... res/783238

Robby
Trash
Trash

Re: Ryan Roxie UK Dates *UPDATED*

Post by Robby » Mon Jun 09, 2014 6:31 pm

I'm sure if you're reading this you have also seen the news update on the main page about the Ryan Roxie show in Camden being cancelled due to complications with Gilby Clarke's tour. The other two dates are still on and the Bedford show is less than an hour away from London. You can also get a train from St. Pancras.

Sorry for anyone that was coming to the show, pretty bummed but the other shows with still be KILLER ;)

Thanks,

Robby

del
Fashion Flusher
Fashion Flusher

Re: Ryan Roxie UK Dates

Post by del » Mon Jun 09, 2014 10:45 pm

I'm going to the Edinburgh gig on Wednesday. Saw Beasto Blanco there earlier this year and if it's half as good as that it will be a great show.