Ring Tones

Anything Alice Cooper or AC band related goes here

Moderators: Devon, Gorehound, Si, SickThings, Shoesalesman

Seriously
Billion Dollar Baby
Billion Dollar Baby

Ring Tones

Post by Seriously » Sun Mar 29, 2009 4:41 pm

Never usually both with stuff like this, but where is the best place to get ring tones (AC of course) and how do you do it as I’m still back in 1970. :blues:

sparkinthedark
DiS ViciOuS stalker
DiS ViciOuS stalker

Re: Ring Tones

Post by sparkinthedark » Sun Mar 29, 2009 4:59 pm

The only ones I've ever seen are School's Out and NMMNG and they've been, to put it blunty, rubbish. I've found that the best option is to use an actual mp3 of the song (of course, this does rather hinge on you having a phone with the capability to do it)...

Generally - I've nto done it for a good few years - if you want to download a ringtone you go to some site that's probably loaded with worms and trojans (yes, I'm very cynical) and buy whichever tone you want, you put your number in, and it'll text you the tone for you to download on to your phone. Something like that.
aLL HeaRt
>---❤️--->

kevinuk81
Cheese roll anyone?
Cheese roll anyone?

Post by kevinuk81 » Sun Mar 29, 2009 5:38 pm

I connected my phone to my computer which had Alice tracks on Windows Media Player, but forget exactly how i done it.
Anything I say or write is my own personal opinion, no matter who agrees or disagrees with me.

Seriously
Billion Dollar Baby
Billion Dollar Baby

Post by Seriously » Sun Mar 29, 2009 6:22 pm

Thanks for ideas. I think I'll avoid the sites selling ring tones and try and do an MP3, probably take me a week or so, but thanks.

Marcelocooper
Billion Dollar Baby
Billion Dollar Baby

Post by Marcelocooper » Sun Mar 29, 2009 10:23 pm

I think that you can buy it on iTunes, but not sure as they don't do so in Brazil. There's the ring tone made for the album too, if you play a little pinball you can try to get it on the albun's web site, thought it seems to be abandoned now.
These good little shocks must be working I’m so happy now

BellaDonna
Killer
Killer

Post by BellaDonna » Mon Mar 30, 2009 6:19 am

I did it from my cell phone provider: look up Alice Cooper: download and pay (three bucks?). I have "Feed My Frankenstien" (big surprise! Aheheheh!) and Poison, NMMNG and others... roughly a buck a piece: virus free....

BD
..We're finally alone. Wash the dust from your hair now, I don't care if you ever get home..

Dragonlady
Dada God
Dada God

Post by Dragonlady » Mon Mar 30, 2009 9:59 am

I'm lucky that my phone is one of these "walkman" thingies. I simply uploaded the mp3's.
At the moment I am alterning between ACDC "Stormy May Day" and Alice "Under My Wheels" :8):
But no one ever calls so I still couldn't show it off ;) I am not a big phone person I use my mobile mostly for messaging.

daytripper
Dada God
Dada God

Post by daytripper » Tue Mar 31, 2009 1:55 am

I love my phone...always has my music on it. I download it from my pc. I surf the net and text daily. I always have little speaker for a quick set-up anywhere. I keep speakers in the bathroom so I can sing in the shower. :rotfl:
* for being a brat, refusing to act your age*
* http://www.myspace.com/daytripper63 *

Seriously
Billion Dollar Baby
Billion Dollar Baby

Post by Seriously » Tue Mar 31, 2009 7:34 pm

Went on my providers (Orange)recomended links and found some AC ring tones. WTMNM sung by what could only be decribed as a pub singer, and also a synthized version. Bloody awful. Schools Out wasn't too bad.
I'll learn how to get into the 21st century and make my own ring tone, something classey such as FTI. :blues:

daytripper
Dada God
Dada God

Post by daytripper » Tue Mar 31, 2009 8:45 pm

Oh...I forgot to say..I use my music for ring tones. Right now im using You And Me, Schools Out, Only My Heart Talking, and last....but not least...Mind Games by John Lennon :laugh:

You do have to be carefull purchasing ring tones...some are called Monotones..those are not the real music...be sure you get REAL SONGS by Real Artist.
* for being a brat, refusing to act your age*
* http://www.myspace.com/daytripper63 *

steven_crayn
Dada God
Dada God

Post by steven_crayn » Mon Apr 06, 2009 5:55 pm

I had the 3 ringtones Alice had on the Orange network Schools Out, Nice Guy & Elected, but since I got a better phone I use the mp3 of Schools Out and have it set really loud so the riff rings out loud and proud whenever I get a call
:rock:
Lead guitar on Social Debris. Album on iTunes, Amazon & Spotify, title track featured on TV

Guilty
Killer
Killer

Post by Guilty » Tue Apr 07, 2009 3:33 am

I think B$B would be a great ringtone, its just everytime someone rang me i would just keep listening to the song.
:rock:
i'm guilty an i think i've been framed anyway