Guitar Tab Team cooper

Anything Alice Cooper or AC band related goes here

Moderators: Devon, Gorehound, Si, SickThings, Shoesalesman

criss
Killer
Killer

Guitar Tab Team cooper

Post by criss » Mon Jul 14, 2008 12:47 pm

Anyone interested in help tab coop albums .

I can pretty much do this by myself but thought a team effort would be much more fun and if someone tabs a wrong note or chord inversion here and there others will pick this up .

Maybe we could do an album by album effort starting with Along Came a Spider ?

Anyone interested give a yell and we can get underway .

aliceclone12
Killer
Killer

Post by aliceclone12 » Mon Jul 14, 2008 3:24 pm

I'll help gladly, if mad axeman gets enough htime on the pc i'm sure he would too!
The words I speak are true, we're all humanary stew, if we don't pledge allegiance to, AC12

Erickana
Humanary Stew
Humanary Stew

Post by Erickana » Mon Jul 14, 2008 3:36 pm

I did a lot of Alice's tabs in the past with my friends (Eric Neveu/Francois Simard) for the web, but this site should get is own tab sections. This is the best Alice Cooper's site but only missing a tabs sections, i'm dreaming to see albums like Hey Stoopid/Constrictor/Raise completely done in tabs. :laugh:

Prince Alice
Dada God
Dada God

Post by Prince Alice » Mon Jul 14, 2008 4:13 pm

I might be able to help out some!! But if we start on ACAS your going to have to wait 'till after the 29th for me. :8):
All those who believe in telekinesis, raise my hand!..
check it out: www.uhfd.com

aliceclone12
Killer
Killer

Post by aliceclone12 » Mon Jul 14, 2008 4:13 pm

this site could probably manage to do that but the time and effort is alot, it would be great!
The words I speak are true, we're all humanary stew, if we don't pledge allegiance to, AC12

aliceclone12
Killer
Killer

Post by aliceclone12 » Mon Jul 14, 2008 4:15 pm

I could figure out the guitar riff for vengeance easily as a start

Si
Dada God
Dada God

Post by Si » Mon Jul 14, 2008 5:15 pm

There's no Tab section here because the last AC tab site was shut down for copyright. Something to do with them deciding Tabs, even fan tabs, broke publishing copyright and thus they could sue. That was a few years ago so I don't know if the situation has changed/relaxed.

teenagefrankenstein666
Trash
Trash

Post by teenagefrankenstein666 » Mon Jul 14, 2008 5:37 pm

yeah, that would be great if we could get the tabs for all of Alice's albums instead of having to look up different tab sites

steven_crayn
Dada God
Dada God

Re: Guitar Tab Team cooper

Post by steven_crayn » Mon Jul 14, 2008 6:26 pm

criss wrote:Anyone interested in help tab coop albums .

I can pretty much do this by myself but thought a team effort would be much more fun and if someone tabs a wrong note or chord inversion here and there others will pick this up .

I just transcribed the chords to Killed By Love

What a song it is, love the changes

http://www.filefreak.com/pfiles/58505/K ... 20Love.doc
Lead guitar on Social Debris. Album on iTunes, Amazon & Spotify, title track featured on TV

criss
Killer
Killer

Post by criss » Mon Jul 14, 2008 9:00 pm

steven_crayn wrote:

Cool steve nice job , sounds great its a nice tune , the coop is always on with his slower ballad tunes .

aliceclone12 and anyone interested dig into what ever you like and we will be moving foward .

Just fully tabbed ( Wrapped in Silk ) with all fills , can i send it to you steve to put on your site then everyone interested in the tabbing can d/l it to review . i may be off in a few bits and will amend any stuff ups . Its a cool tune me likey like .

Also fooling around with Salvation
Verse A , G , D/f'',F , Bridge E , G Chrous C , G , C, G , A
Someone can tab this if they like ? and with steve s killed by love we will be 3 down from the new album .

Could do a team effort and tag team one tune or just crack at a tune each ? So many cool tunes that i love but never made the effort to learn so will be lots of fun . flush the fashion , constrictor , From the inside etc etc , happy happy joy joy

Would be cool if si could host them here but if there's no legal prob s .

steven_crayn
Dada God
Dada God

Post by steven_crayn » Tue Jul 15, 2008 10:37 am

criss wrote:
steven_crayn wrote:

Cool steve nice job , sounds great its a nice tune , the coop is always on with his slower ballad tunes .

aliceclone12 and anyone interested dig into what ever you like and we will be moving foward .

Just fully tabbed ( Wrapped in Silk ) with all fills , can i send it to you steve to put on your site then everyone interested in the tabbing can d/l it to review . i may be off in a few bits and will amend any stuff ups . Its a cool tune me likey like .

Also fooling around with Salvation
Verse A , G , D/f'',F , Bridge E , G Chrous C , G , C, G , A
Someone can tab this if they like ? and with steve s killed by love we will be 3 down from the new album .

Could do a team effort and tag team one tune or just crack at a tune each ? So many cool tunes that i love but never made the effort to learn so will be lots of fun . flush the fashion , constrictor , From the inside etc etc , happy happy joy joy

Would be cool if si could host them here but if there's no legal prob s .
Thats cool criss
Lead guitar on Social Debris. Album on iTunes, Amazon & Spotify, title track featured on TV

Master Shake
Killer
Killer

Post by Master Shake » Wed Jul 16, 2008 12:29 am

Great idea, I have a lot of tabs from before the MPA decided they would be bastards and also a few i have done myself however my problem is, is that i start a lot and dont tend to finish them hehe... it would be great to have an AC tab database style thing and also include backing tracks which i also have a few of and can produce myself to some extent. Problem is mainly that a lot of it isnt my work

criss
Killer
Killer

Post by criss » Wed Jul 16, 2008 5:22 pm

Master Shake wrote:Great idea, I have a lot of tabs from before the MPA decided they would be bastards and also a few i have done myself however my problem is, is that i start a lot and dont tend to finish them hehe... it would be great to have an AC tab database style thing and also include backing tracks which i also have a few of and can produce myself to some extent. Problem is mainly that a lot of it isnt my work
Maybe we should PM all talk about Tab , saves clogging up the board with reply after reply .

Anyone interested feel free to P.M me and ill help with incomplete tunes or tag team on a tune

Just finished I am the spider and 3/4 thru Catch Me if you Can with all licks and fills .

steven_crayn
Dada God
Dada God

Post by steven_crayn » Fri Jul 18, 2008 2:54 pm

criss asked me to put his transcription of Wapped In Silk on my file freak page and to check it, I haven't had time to check but I'm sure criss has done a good job.

I have converted it to a word doc criss and uploaded it to the public upload section as my storage space is running low. criss is also going to tab the solo for Killed By Love which I transcribed the chords to recently.

Wrapped In Silk

Prince Alice
Dada God
Dada God

Post by Prince Alice » Fri Jul 18, 2008 3:53 pm

Just PM'ed Criss some of Feed My Frankenstein.

Prince Alice
Dada God
Dada God

Post by Prince Alice » Sat Jul 19, 2008 10:30 pm

Now I'm workin' on Snakebite

Erickana
Humanary Stew
Humanary Stew

Post by Erickana » Sun Jul 20, 2008 12:24 am

wow snakebite , my dream , please !!!!!

Master Shake
Killer
Killer

Post by Master Shake » Sun Jul 20, 2008 2:41 am

i need to catalogue and arrange my tabs a lot neater before posting what i have but im pretty sure i have snakebite. how accurate it is i cant remember.

EDIT: there are two Guitar Pro versions, at least one has a fullish arrangement. sorry cant ellaborate more, I need to learn 4 songs in half an hour for rehearsals... i can get a PDF or text version if any one wants. Also just ask if you want to ask for something in particular i might already have it, i unfortunately dont have time to do the tab myself

Erickana
Humanary Stew
Humanary Stew

Post by Erickana » Sun Jul 20, 2008 2:59 am

i'm looking for tabs from Kane Roberts era and Hey Stoopid album (except for HS)

Prince Alice
Dada God
Dada God

Post by Prince Alice » Sun Jul 20, 2008 3:06 am

Just asked Master Shake to send me Snakebite. I'll correct what I can.... if it needs it. :8):