Am I the only One????

Anything Alice Cooper or AC band related goes here

Moderators: Devon, Gorehound, Si, SickThings, Shoesalesman

Keith1980
Billion Dollar Baby
Billion Dollar Baby

Am I the only One????

Post by Keith1980 » Wed Jan 17, 2024 3:51 am

I absolutely love Alice cooper solo from 75-83. I listen to all those albums quit a bit Special Forces Zipper Dada are my favorites i just wish he would of been able to tour the latter 2. I have a recording of the capital theater NJ of Special Forces but it seems to be missing parts. Its really hard to find the 75-81 live recordings with the full set list an good quality if anyone can help direct me i'd appreciate it.

Babysquid
Fashion Flusher
Fashion Flusher

Re: Am I the only One????

Post by Babysquid » Sat Jan 20, 2024 1:16 pm

My favorite era apart from the original band has the blackout period. I also like From the Inside despite its production.

forglasgowonly
Trash
Trash

Post by forglasgowonly » Sat Jan 20, 2024 1:26 pm

The Glasgow gig on the Special Forces tour was recorded by Radio Clyde. It got an official release a while back.

Marcelocooper
Billion Dollar Baby
Billion Dollar Baby

Post by Marcelocooper » Sat Jan 20, 2024 1:55 pm

I don’t love much of ACGTH, could go for no Disco thing. L&W has a great start, but than goes downhill.
FTI is a masterpiece for me. Was listening to this album yesterday actually. Great songs, the title song is insane. Love TQR, wish it was played live after the MadHouse Rock tour. I Like Zipper Catches Skin, DaDa and FTF. SF has some good songs. But has some duds in it also. Many bands had really bad albums that time, Kiss was putting the worst kind of s*** round then.

I think the lack of live playing and Alice aways saying he doesn’t even remember making these albums certainly contribute to them being overlooked.
These good little shocks must be working I’m so happy now