Anything Alice Cooper or AC band related goes here

Moderators: Devon, Gorehound, Si, SickThings, Shoesalesman

Dannorama
Dada God
Dada God

Alice at the Eddie Trunk thing

Post by Dannorama » Tue Dec 19, 2023 5:55 pm

From the front page:

"Alice showed up at DJ Eddie Truck's 40th Anniversary bash at the House Of Blues in Las Vegas this week to play a short three song set backed by Glen Sobel, Orianthi, Robbie Crane with Van Halen's Michael Anthony joining in on School's Out with Sheryl Cooper and Kip Winger on backing vocals! You can see some good audience shot footage via YouTube."

That was a fantastic performance. How very cool to see the friendship he has with Michael Anthony. Thanks for sharing, Si.
Move aside, mere drop of water - let the ocean pass.

revinkevin
Billion Dollar Baby
Billion Dollar Baby

Re: Alice at the Eddie Trunk thing

Post by revinkevin » Tue Dec 19, 2023 9:51 pm

Was excellent. I really dig Orianthi style and tone.

mr.barlow

Post by mr.barlow » Tue Dec 19, 2023 11:46 pm

After seeing this I pray he brings back Orianthi. Alice looked and sounded great. Who was the other lead? He should be hired too. Bring back Kip on bass and Ken Mary on drums and there would be one hell of a band.

However, I'd settle for just Orianthi returning to the band.

Maaki
Killer
Killer

Post by Maaki » Sat Dec 23, 2023 8:50 am

I've always loved Ori, and I suppose I still do, based on how much I enjoyed her in that video. It's not just because of her playing; I think her aloof demeanour complements Alice's intensity. I'm not comparing her to anyone else. It's art, not sports, and I believe comparisons are artificial and shallow, but I recognise that many people disagree on that point :)