The Alice Cooper Store

Anything Alice Cooper or AC band related goes here

Moderators: Devon, Gorehound, Si, SickThings, Shoesalesman

Dannorama
Dada God
Dada God

The Alice Cooper Store

Post by Dannorama » Fri Nov 24, 2023 2:46 pm

Seems like they're unloading stuff, and not replenishing supplies. Sets my mind a-racing.
Move aside, mere drop of water - let the ocean pass.

rgallie
Billion Dollar Baby
Billion Dollar Baby

Re: The Alice Cooper Store

Post by rgallie » Sat Nov 25, 2023 11:03 am

All i can think of is maybe the rumoured Theatre of Death vinyl release thats on FB. Although ive not seen any other info on it and it would seem odd to stop pushing Road merch in favour of merch for a live album from 13 years ago.

Dannorama
Dada God
Dada God

Post by Dannorama » Sat Nov 25, 2023 3:34 pm

Seems like there was never a big change when the marketing/merchandise changed hands a while ago. Same old same old, as far as this discerning buyer is concerned. I have only ever paid for one thing through the official store, and it was not a stupid teddy bear. Hopefully, they are gearing up for stuff that people actually want.

cooperrocks
Fashion Flusher
Fashion Flusher

Post by cooperrocks » Sun Nov 26, 2023 5:13 pm

Dannorama wrote:
Sat Nov 25, 2023 3:34 pm
Seems like there was never a big change when the marketing/merchandise changed hands a while ago. Same old same old, as far as this discerning buyer is concerned. I have only ever paid for one thing through the official store, and it was not a stupid teddy bear. Hopefully, they are gearing up for stuff that people actually want.
I have only bought one shirt from the Store as well, the Welcome To My Nightmare one. All the others are not only overpriced but appear to be cheaply made. It is amazing the lack of quality of so many of them sold through the store. Of course even at live shows, a lot of the shirts and items they sell now aren't that great either. It was not always like that.

Saint&Sinner
Fashion Flusher
Fashion Flusher

Post by Saint&Sinner » Mon Nov 27, 2023 8:28 pm

I have only ever brought the trash hoodie from alice store and i havent brought a t-shirt since theatre of death and even then i wasnt a big fan. I think his t-shirts have been lacklustre to rubbish for some time now.
I adore raise your fist and constrictor but his "anniversary" t-shirts of those albums were truly terrible and very much the "last chicken in the shop" look.
If they get some good merch im all down for it, not like with his reissues (or lack there of)i'm not holding my breath.

rodentdog
Humanary Stew
Humanary Stew

Post by rodentdog » Mon Nov 27, 2023 11:52 pm

Saint&Sinner wrote:
Mon Nov 27, 2023 8:28 pm
I have only ever brought the trash hoodie from alice store and i havent brought a t-shirt since theatre of death and even then i wasnt a big fan. I think his t-shirts have been lacklustre to rubbish for some time now.
I adore raise your fist and constrictor but his "anniversary" t-shirts of those albums were truly terrible and very much the "last chicken in the shop" look.
If they get some good merch im all down for it, not like with his reissues (or lack there of)i'm not holding my breath.
I bought the Trash hoodie also and it's pretty nice. i have had people stop me in the store wanting to know where they could get one.

Dannorama
Dada God
Dada God

Post by Dannorama » Tue Nov 28, 2023 3:52 pm

rodentdog wrote:
Mon Nov 27, 2023 11:52 pm
I bought the Trash hoodie also and it's pretty nice. i have had people stop me in the store wanting to know where they could get one.
This kind of goes with what I'm talking about. That Trash hoodie is completely sold out. I wonder why it's still listed with other stuff for sale? To rub it in?

Marcelocooper
Billion Dollar Baby
Billion Dollar Baby

Post by Marcelocooper » Tue Nov 28, 2023 6:17 pm

Dannorama wrote:
Tue Nov 28, 2023 3:52 pm
rodentdog wrote:
Mon Nov 27, 2023 11:52 pm
This kind of goes with what I'm talking about. That Trash hoodie is completely sold out. I wonder why it's still listed with other stuff for sale? To rub it in?
Sometimes this happens when they plan to restock later. or simply because it sold out not that long ago.
These good little shocks must be working I’m so happy now