Alice Official Store - what do you want?

Anything Alice Cooper or AC band related goes here

Moderators: Devon, Gorehound, Si, SickThings, Shoesalesman

RemarkablyInsincere
Dada God
Dada God

Re: Alice Official Store - what do you want?

Post by RemarkablyInsincere » Fri Dec 10, 2021 5:10 pm

It's interesting that you bring up mugs, because I've looked long and hard for a 15oz Alice Cooper mug and there are not any good official options.

From what I can tell the only official mug is a "School's Out" one that you can still find. It's a bit too small for my liking though and it's not particularly well done.

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/ ... hingsuk-20

I finally ended up ordering a "fan made" mug off one of the many different sites where people can create and sell their own (bootleg) stuff just because I wanted an Alice mug to drink out of and make my morning just a little bit better.
"Golly gee it's wrong to be so guilty..."

Dannorama
Dada God
Dada God

Post by Dannorama » Fri Dec 10, 2021 7:03 pm

RemarkablyInsincere wrote:
Fri Dec 10, 2021 5:10 pm
It's interesting that you bring up mugs, because I've looked long and hard for a 15oz Alice Cooper mug and there are not any good official options.

From what I can tell the only official mug is a "School's Out" one that you can still find. It's a bit too small for my liking though and it's not particularly well done.

I finally ended up ordering a "fan made" mug off one of the many different sites where people can create and sell their own (bootleg) stuff just because I wanted an Alice mug to drink out of and make my morning just a little bit better.
Thanks for helping. I, too, got that SO mug, and hated it. Too bad that there aren't any better options on the *ahem* OFFICIAL ALICE COOPER STORE. (A 12oz mug is too small.) Regarding some of the other opinions voiced here, if the artwork is good enough to put on an album, it should be just as good to put on other items as well. Maybe it's licensing - I don't know. My point is, if you want to sell stuff, then you should create stuff that people want to buy.
Move aside, mere drop of water - let the ocean pass.

Dannorama
Dada God
Dada God

Post by Dannorama » Fri Dec 10, 2021 7:04 pm

Dannorama wrote:
Fri Dec 10, 2021 7:03 pm
RemarkablyInsincere wrote:
Fri Dec 10, 2021 5:10 pm

Thanks for helping. I, too, got that SO mug, and hated it. Too bad that there aren't any better options on the *ahem* OFFICIAL ALICE COOPER STORE. (A 10 oz. mug is too small.) Regarding some of the other opinions voiced here, if the artwork is good enough to put on an album, it should be just as good to put on other items as well. Maybe it's licensing - I don't know. My point is, if you want to sell stuff, then you should create stuff that people want to buy.

Saint&Sinner
Fashion Flusher
Fashion Flusher

Post by Saint&Sinner » Fri Dec 10, 2021 9:12 pm

i think the only alice mug i have is from the brutal planet tour some 20 years ago. i still have it, a little faded but still going good guns.

del
Fashion Flusher
Fashion Flusher

Post by del » Tue Dec 14, 2021 7:43 pm

My BP mug sits proudly and hardly faded at all on the mug shelf and god help anyone who touches it.

Daggers & Contracts
Dada God
Dada God

Post by Daggers & Contracts » Tue Dec 14, 2021 10:49 pm

del wrote:
Tue Dec 14, 2021 7:43 pm
My BP mug sits proudly and hardly faded at all on the mug shelf and god help anyone who touches it.
No coffee or drink ever? I have 2 Beatles coffee mugs that represent "Let It Be" & the "White Album". I use them regularly, Only cost $5 a piece. Don't disturb the display! :8):
I've Got The Answers To All Of Your Questions...

del
Fashion Flusher
Fashion Flusher

Post by del » Tue Dec 14, 2021 11:36 pm

Daggers & Contracts wrote:
Tue Dec 14, 2021 10:49 pm
del wrote:
Tue Dec 14, 2021 7:43 pm
No coffee or drink ever? I have 2 Beatles coffee mugs that represent "Let It Be" & the "White Album". I use them regularly, Only cost $5 a piece. Don't disturb the display! :8):
Oh, it’s all for show. Only use it myself when I’m doing a zoom call for work.

thinkingofalice
Trash
Trash

Post by thinkingofalice » Tue Dec 21, 2021 2:41 pm

I bought The Medusa shirt there I think…
I think all the band stores miss the mark….the stuff to me is always designed way to busy.
Just give me simple logo on something.
I’d like to see signed albums by the original namd minus Glen of course.

cooperrocks
Fashion Flusher
Fashion Flusher

Post by cooperrocks » Mon Dec 27, 2021 6:42 pm

I have ordered a few things off of the Official Store website but most of the t-shirts are poorly designed outside of the WTMN t-shirt and a few others. I would like to see merchandise available from all eras of Alice and especially items from less popular albums/tours etc. For instance, I would like to see stuff like say a Special Forces t-shirt, Dada t-shirt, etc and I would also like to see some Alice caps from several tours etc.

Dannorama
Dada God
Dada God

Post by Dannorama » Tue Dec 28, 2021 3:48 pm

cooperrocks wrote:
Mon Dec 27, 2021 6:42 pm
I have ordered a few things off of the Official Store website but most of the t-shirts are poorly designed outside of the WTMN t-shirt and a few others. I would like to see merchandise available from all eras of Alice and especially items from less popular albums/tours etc. For instance, I would like to see stuff like say a Special Forces t-shirt, Dada t-shirt, etc and I would also like to see some Alice caps from several tours etc.
Well put. I agree with the simple designs. All that other swirly stuff is a mess. Your t-shirt/cap ideas are good, too!

Cold Room
Killer
Killer

Post by Cold Room » Fri Dec 31, 2021 12:08 am

Fortunately, I only shop at the Official Glen Buxton Store. Over the years, I've bought, collected, or made at least a half dozen different T-Shirts, a couple of hoodies, and a cold weather jacket. Even have a cap from back in the 90s. Of course their are the T-shirts and hoodies address current Original Band events or projects. As for mugs???? Make your own. LOL, I do.
What you want and what you get are two different things

Daggers & Contracts
Dada God
Dada God

Post by Daggers & Contracts » Sat Jan 01, 2022 12:37 am

Cold Room wrote:
Fri Dec 31, 2021 12:08 am
Fortunately, I only shop at the Official Glen Buxton Store. Over the years, I've bought, collected, or made at least a half dozen different T-Shirts, a couple of hoodies, and a cold weather jacket. Even have a cap from back in the 90s. Of course their are the T-shirts and hoodies address current Original Band events or projects. As for mugs???? Make your own. LOL, I do.
...Link?
Re:P88 Lol :rotfl:
I've Got The Answers To All Of Your Questions...