Love It To Death T-shirt

Anything Alice Cooper or AC band related goes here

Moderators: Devon, Gorehound, Si, SickThings, Shoesalesman

Gilles27
Humanary Stew
Humanary Stew

Love It To Death T-shirt

Post by Gilles27 » Wed May 12, 2021 1:48 pm

I have recently found a photo of myself wearing a great t-shirt and I wondered if it was an official item, or a bootleg or if anyone else had the same shirt. The photo is of me cradling my daughter (Alice - of course!) in the summer of 1997. It is a white shirt with the spider eyes on the right sleeve. The front of the shirt is the band photo from the back of the album and I think the back of the shirt said Love It To Death. I'm pretty sure I bought it from a record shop in Hull which means the shirt was nearly 10 years old when the pic was taken. I've searched for it since without luck.
Time is getting closer

del
Fashion Flusher
Fashion Flusher

Re: Love It To Death T-shirt

Post by del » Fri May 14, 2021 7:19 am

I have the same shirt and mine is certainly a bootleg. Bought it @1984 but can’t remember where. Wore it to the Edinburgh gigs in 86 and it went down a storm as it stuck out from all the black Alice only shirts. Repeated it in 88 at Edinburgh and got the same reaction with several folk stopping me for a chat. Unfortunately it got stretched to hell on the second night and now resembles a maternity dress. I keep it for the memories now.

Gilles27
Humanary Stew
Humanary Stew

Re: Love It To Death T-shirt

Post by Gilles27 » Fri May 14, 2021 9:36 am

Wish I'd kept mine! I bought 2 and gave one to a mate. It was a great design. Like you say, it's different to the usual skulls and snakes stuff.
Time is getting closer