Tish & Snooky

Alice Cooper co-founder and Hall Of Fame inductee Dennis Dunaway answers your questions!

Moderators: Si, SickThings, Shoesalesman, Dreary

VinceRaven
Billion Dollar Baby
Billion Dollar Baby

Tish & Snooky

Post by VinceRaven » Tue Apr 09, 2024 1:03 pm

Hey Dennis,

I really enjoyed watching the footage of VersoFest 24.

Please convey my thanks, as a Scottish person, to Tish for quoting her grandmother's "keech my breeks" comment. I was NOT expecting to hear that term used during the conversation! Made me very happy indeed.

Can't remember if this has been covered before on here or in your book, but what was it that triggered the idea of Blue Coupe collaborating with Tish & Snooky, other than the fact that they must be a lot of fun to work with?

Thanks

Dreary
Fashion Flusher
Fashion Flusher

Re: Tish & Snooky

Post by Dreary » Tue Apr 09, 2024 6:53 pm

I'll pass your message on to Tish and Snooky.

Cindy and I met them at a Chiller Theatre Expo monster/scifi event. Their table was across from ours. We looked at them and they looked at us and we all felt like Kindred Spirits from the get go.

Then I found myself performing on stage with them several times in New York City - mostly at Joe Hurley's Irish bashes each Saint Patrick's Day. Tish and Snooky sing with lots of top shelf musicians in NYC, plus I sat in with their outrageous band the Sic F*cks. And so, it wasn't long before they were doing live shows and recording with Blue Coupe.

I call them The Darlings of The Demented, which they liked enough to copyright.

VinceRaven
Billion Dollar Baby
Billion Dollar Baby

Post by VinceRaven » Wed Apr 10, 2024 6:44 am

Dreary wrote:
Tue Apr 09, 2024 6:53 pm
I'll pass your message on to Tish and Snooky.

Cindy and I met them at a Chiller Theatre Expo monster/scifi event. Their table was across from ours. We looked at them and they looked at us and we all felt like Kindred Spirits from the get go.

Then I found myself performing on stage with them several times in New York City - mostly at Joe Hurley's Irish bashes each Saint Patrick's Day. Tish and Snooky sing with lots of top shelf musicians in NYC, plus I sat in with their outrageous band the Sic F*cks. And so, it wasn't long before they were doing live shows and recording with Blue Coupe.

I call them The Darlings of The Demented, which they liked enough to copyright.
Thanks Dennis!

Dreary
Fashion Flusher
Fashion Flusher

Post by Dreary » Wed Apr 10, 2024 4:07 pm

I showed your post to Tish and Snooky.

Snooky said "So funny!"
Tish said, "Omg! I laughed so hard that I almost Keeched my breeks when I read this!"

VinceRaven
Billion Dollar Baby
Billion Dollar Baby

Post by VinceRaven » Wed Apr 10, 2024 5:15 pm

Dreary wrote:
Wed Apr 10, 2024 4:07 pm
I showed your post to Tish and Snooky.

Snooky said "So funny!"
Tish said, "Omg! I laughed so hard that I almost Keeched my breeks when I read this!"
Brilliant!

Thanks so much, Dennis.

And extra thanks to the Darlings of the Demented.