Texas Theater

Alice Cooper co-founder and Hall Of Fame inductee Dennis Dunaway answers your questions!

Moderators: Si, SickThings, Shoesalesman, Dreary

jacknifejohnny
Billion Dollar Baby
Billion Dollar Baby

Texas Theater

Post by jacknifejohnny » Fri Mar 08, 2024 7:24 pm

What an absolute blast it was to meet one of my heroes last night. A true gent as well as a true talent. Thank you for signing my stuff Dennis and being so approachable ….Cindy too.
Such a well organized event … in such a cool building. Well done to all the organizers, great job.
…. And PS Dennis…. A “Bones From The Yard 2” please ….and vinyl 😉

London John , now of Tampa 🎸🎸🎸

Dreary
Fashion Flusher
Fashion Flusher

Re: Texas Theater

Post by Dreary » Sun Mar 10, 2024 7:02 pm

The event was a super cool success, mainly because everybody that had braved the heavy storm to get there were so genuinely appreciative of the trip back in time that was so carefully planned out by Chris Penn with the support of Rhino Records.

Cindy and I enjoyed seeing familiar faces and meeting new fans of all ages. We especially liked everyone's politeness and respect for Chris Penn's rules about how many of their items could be signed.

I also want to thank Rob Wilonsky for conducting the Q&A and Bo and Them for having me on their morning show at Lone Star 92.5 https://www.iheart.com/podcast/960-the- ... 157013372/

Zillion Dollar Babies albums (singed by me) are being shipped out to fans all over America, thanks to Chris Penn at Good Records To Go.