Michael Allen's book

Alice Cooper co-founder and Hall Of Fame inductee Dennis Dunaway answers your questions!

Moderators: Si, SickThings, Shoesalesman, Dreary

Cold Room
Killer
Killer

Michael Allen's book

Post by Cold Room » Fri Apr 14, 2023 8:49 pm

I'm sure you have had a glance at "Amp Boys" new book, due out May 1......any comments? (You had some input on the cover I hear.
:clap:
What you want and what you get are two different things

Dreary
Fashion Flusher
Fashion Flusher

Re: Michael Allen's book

Post by Dreary » Sat Apr 15, 2023 3:46 am

Mike has stories that haven't been told and he tells them in a personable humorous way.
How close was he? So close that, at the Topanga Canyon house, he shared the same small one room bedroom with Neal, Cindy (Smith) and Alice.
I read the early draft and look forward to reading the finished book.

Babysquid
Fashion Flusher
Fashion Flusher

Post by Babysquid » Sat May 04, 2024 3:29 pm

I just finished reading this about half an hour ago. I really enjoyed it. Every book I’ve read by those who were there helps paint a more vivid picture of what it must have been like and all the characters become more realised. I’m now really looking forward to Neal’s account but the one I’m really, really, really looking forward to reading is Cindy’s .

Dreary
Fashion Flusher
Fashion Flusher

Post by Dreary » Sat May 04, 2024 3:57 pm

Babysquid wrote:
Sat May 04, 2024 3:29 pm
I just finished reading this about half an hour ago. I really enjoyed it. Every book I’ve read by those who were there helps paint a more vivid picture of what it must have been like and all the characters become more realised. I’m now really looking forward to Neal’s account but the one I’m really, really, really looking forward to reading is Cindy’s .
Yes, Mike's book is great, and both Neal and Cindy have their own unique insights. Neal was more savvy to the business side of things and Cindy has more behind the scenes stories.