Snakes, Guillotines! On Audible

Alice Cooper co-founder and Hall Of Fame inductee Dennis Dunaway answers your questions!

Moderators: Si, SickThings, Shoesalesman, Dreary

Babysquid
Fashion Flusher
Fashion Flusher

Snakes, Guillotines! On Audible

Post by Babysquid » Sun Nov 27, 2022 9:35 am

Hey Dennis I loved reading your book when it came out. I thought it was one of the best rock bios I’ve ever read! I listen to a lot of audiobooks at work on my phone and I’d love to hear your read through of your book. I do periodically look for it on Audible or Apple Books but I’ve yet to see it. I just looked at your website and it says it’s available on Audible there but I can’t find it over here on the UK site. I’m guessing it’s a licensing thing. Do you know if it will become available in the future? I know it’s available on CD but I don’t actually have a player anymore.
Do you think Neal would ever be interested in putting out his story?

Dreary
Fashion Flusher
Fashion Flusher

Re: Snakes, Guillotines! On Audible

Post by Dreary » Sun Nov 27, 2022 5:29 pm

Does this link work? Probably not, because the final 2 letters in the link are us. The UK does have restrictions as opposed to free trade countries.

https://www.audible.com/search?keywords ... audible-us

You said you don't have a CD player so this info might not help, but in the US, the CD audio versions are often available at local public libraries. If one branch doesn't have it, they often will borrow a copy from another library upon request. Perhaps they even have the means for listening to the audio.

Neal and Cindy are both working on their own books.

Babysquid
Fashion Flusher
Fashion Flusher

Re: Snakes, Guillotines! On Audible

Post by Babysquid » Mon Nov 28, 2022 8:12 am

Well you can tell them both they’ve got at least one automatic sale after they publish. Cindy’s would be an interesting one, an insider’s view that’s just enough removed to to show how it was to experience the moment while not being part of the band (although obviously playing an important role). The wizards behind the curtain!