Describe your typical fan.

Alice Cooper co-founder and Hall Of Fame inductee Dennis Dunaway answers your questions!

Moderators: Si, SickThings, Shoesalesman, Dreary

Dannorama
Dada God
Dada God

Describe your typical fan.

Post by Dannorama » Mon Feb 28, 2022 1:57 pm

Where do I fit in? I'm the married dad and grandpa, a bald white guy who's 58 years old. You've been with me since I was 9. I can remember riding my bike and yelling the lyrics to "School's Out." Your on-stage photo inside BDB was more spooky than the pictures of the front guy. This is like meeting you, so hey...
Move aside, mere drop of water - let the ocean pass.

Dreary
Fashion Flusher
Fashion Flusher

Re: Describe your typical fan.

Post by Dreary » Mon Feb 28, 2022 5:49 pm

The Alice Cooper group didn't fit in. We didn't want to. That was a big part of the appeal for those that got what we were doing.

Everybody that visits this site loves rock, therefore, regardless of our varied opinions about what songs we like best, we all fit in.

Alice has said, in the early days, rock bands were the outlaws, and now that rock no longer rules the radio like it did in our glory days, we are the outlaws again.

Dr. Dreary's Secret Diary is like a club. Music is the common bond. That's why I enjoy answering questions, and that's why you fit in.

Dannorama
Dada God
Dada God

Re: Describe your typical fan.

Post by Dannorama » Mon Feb 28, 2022 7:05 pm

Thanks, Dennis. Now I feel better about that pretzel that's been on perched on my shirt for twenty minutes.
Move aside, mere drop of water - let the ocean pass.