Memorabilia

Alice Cooper co-founder and Hall Of Fame inductee Dennis Dunaway answers your questions!

Moderators: Si, SickThings, Shoesalesman, Dreary

VinceRaven
Billion Dollar Baby
Billion Dollar Baby

Memorabilia

Post by VinceRaven » Fri Jul 09, 2021 11:00 pm

Hey Dennis,

While you're a guy who's always looking forwards, you also have an impressive collection of memorabilia. Is there anything you lost along the way that you wish you still had, or something you never kept at the time that you now wish you'd hung onto?

I remember you saying, on here I think, that there's an amp you regret losing in Brazil, but I was thinking more along the lines of ephemera or objects that might not have meant so much at the time.

Thanks

Dreary
Fashion Flusher
Fashion Flusher

Re: Memorabilia

Post by Dreary » Sat Jul 10, 2021 12:45 am

VinceRaven wrote:
Fri Jul 09, 2021 11:00 pm
Hey Dennis,

While you're a guy who's always looking forwards, you also have an impressive collection of memorabilia. Is there anything you lost along the way that you wish you still had, or something you never kept at the time that you now wish you'd hung onto?

I remember you saying, on here I think, that there's an amp you regret losing in Brazil, but I was thinking more along the lines of ephemera or objects that might not have meant so much at the time.

Thanks
More like a missed opportunity. Right after we filmed Alice for the Salvador Dali hologram, rock photographer Bob Gruen was taking photos of each person with Dali. I was last in line and saw that Dali looked exhausted so I passed and told him to get some rest. He thanked me and I never got another chance to get a photo with him.

VinceRaven
Billion Dollar Baby
Billion Dollar Baby

Re: Memorabilia

Post by VinceRaven » Sat Jul 10, 2021 6:02 pm

Wow! I can imagine that rankles a bit. The price you pay for being a nice guy.

It was a very thoughtful thing to do and says a lot about you Dennis.