More Odds and Sods

Alice Cooper co-founder and Hall Of Fame inductee Dennis Dunaway answers your questions!

Moderators: Si, SickThings, Shoesalesman, Dreary

pitkin88
Dada God
Dada God

More Odds and Sods

Post by pitkin88 » Fri Apr 30, 2021 8:24 am

1) Do you and Neal still see Ian Hunter and if so how is he doing? I had heard he was suffering very badly with tinnitus and unable to perform.

2) Can we expect a 45 release of Cold Cold Coffin at some point and how would you feel about an Alice vocal on the flip?

3) I know we are still in the wake of Covid but what are your plans for this year?

THanks!

Dreary
Fashion Flusher
Fashion Flusher

Re: More Odds and Sods

Post by Dreary » Fri Apr 30, 2021 8:51 pm

pitkin88 wrote:
Fri Apr 30, 2021 8:24 am
1) Do you and Neal still see Ian Hunter and if so how is he doing? I had heard he was suffering very badly with tinnitus and unable to perform.

2) Can we expect a 45 release of Cold Cold Coffin at some point and how would you feel about an Alice vocal on the flip?

3) I know we are still in the wake of Covid but what are your plans for this year?

THanks!
Ian is working on a new album.
"Cold Cold Coffin" the Rock Cinema Soundtrack version, plus a montage of various stages of the song's development will be on a 12" Vinyl album of demos that is being pressed for the people that supported the film via Kickstarter.
I wrote the song for Alice and, on several occasions, I have urged him to do it.
This year is dedicated to writing new songs, until the phone rings.