The Pachyderm in the Room

Alice Cooper co-founder and Hall Of Fame inductee Dennis Dunaway answers your questions!

Moderators: Si, SickThings, Shoesalesman, Dreary

Cold Room
Killer
Killer

The Pachyderm in the Room

Post by Cold Room » Wed Mar 10, 2021 8:35 pm

I am sure you have not been asked this question in the last 10 minutes or so....and I know it gets brought up to you on Facebook and other social media all the time, but..... Do you see even a glimmer of a chance that the surviving originals will get together and produce an album totally of songs created by the band members? I know the three of you have a stockpile of tunes you have fiddled with over the years that you (the group) might be able to work into new songs. Sadly, you've been bugged to death about this, but do you see Alice ever wanting to head down that road?
(PS...you can throw in a (GB) oldie or two on the album if you want. :laugh: )

Talking album here...not stage shows. That is another topic.
What you want and what you get are two different things

Dreary
Fashion Flusher
Fashion Flusher

Re: The Pachyderm in the Room

Post by Dreary » Thu Mar 11, 2021 12:15 am

Ever since 1975, not a day has passed that I haven't been asked that question. All it would take is an incoming call from the right person.
It is encouraging that the original band's recent songs are chalking up so many listens on various platforms. That also goes for Youtube videos of shows that have included the original Alice Cooper.
That's a great way to show how much you would like to see that to happen.