Anything Alice Cooper or AC band related goes here

Moderators: Devon, Gorehound, Si, SickThings, Shoesalesman

pitkin88
Dada God
Dada God

BLUE COUPE BLACK JUJU

Post by pitkin88 » Sat Jul 13, 2019 5:05 am

Yes this is brilliant! Thank you Si.

Powerful and nicely reworked version of the band classic. Don't two guitars just sound great?

Godzilla ain't bad either.

pitkin88
Dada God
Dada God

Re: BLUE COUPE BLACK JUJU

Post by pitkin88 » Sat Jul 13, 2019 5:05 am

scotty
Dada God
Dada God

Post by scotty » Mon Jul 15, 2019 1:47 am

I wonder if this is what I missed...I was at "AC fan appreciation day" at the rock hall and I guess the boys played a short set while I was enjoying "live at astroturf"....the good part for me was that I got to meet dennis,my hero! before one of the screenings,my wife says "a guy just sat down with a guitar behind us!" I look behind me and there he is! so,I took a few minutes until someone wasn't chatting him up and run over there with a pamphlet for him to sign with Hendrix featured on the cover...after some friendly hellos I ask if he can sign on jimis picture. dennis replied "Im not worthy of signing on jimi!" I assured him he was,and just like that a bucket list item was scratched off. also had the pleasure of meeting cindy smith,and quite surprisingly glen buxton's cousin amy! also had the pleasure of meeting the man who got the boys back together for astroturf. he had an oversized ticket and temp. tattoo that was a replica of the 'schools out' cover art,only this time promoting the film. And I finally got "snakes! guillotines,and electric chairs"....fun day for a coop fan.

ianmac
Trash
Trash

Post by ianmac » Mon Jul 15, 2019 8:11 am

pitkin88 wrote:
Sat Jul 13, 2019 5:05 am
Yes this is brilliant! Thank you Si.

Powerful and nicely reworked version of the band classic. Don't two guitars just sound great?
Yes, that really was great. I wonder if Ryan will mention how well Black Juju went down.

tuneylune
Dada God
Dada God

Post by tuneylune » Mon Jul 15, 2019 8:15 am

scotty wrote:
Mon Jul 15, 2019 1:47 am
I wonder if this is what I missed...I was at "AC fan appreciation day" at the rock hall and I guess the boys played a short set while I was enjoying "live at astroturf"....the good part for me was that I got to meet dennis,my hero! before one of the screenings,my wife says "a guy just sat down with a guitar behind us!" I look behind me and there he is! so,I took a few minutes until someone wasn't chatting him up and run over there with a pamphlet for him to sign with Hendrix featured on the cover...after some friendly hellos I ask if he can sign on jimis picture. dennis replied "Im not worthy of signing on jimi!" I assured him he was,and just like that a bucket list item was scratched off. also had the pleasure of meeting cindy smith,and quite surprisingly glen buxton's cousin amy! also had the pleasure of meeting the man who got the boys back together for astroturf. he had an oversized ticket and temp. tattoo that was a replica of the 'schools out' cover art,only this time promoting the film. And I finally got "snakes! guillotines,and electric chairs"....fun day for a coop fan.
Sounds like a really good day and glad You got to meet all these Cooper people. Dennis and Cindy have always been cool when I've met them.
awesome camera work on the two songs and nice to see Ryan be his usual unflappable rockin' self.
"I need everything the world owes me..."

RemarkablyInsincere
Dada God
Dada God

Post by RemarkablyInsincere » Mon Jul 15, 2019 2:39 pm

scotty wrote:
I wonder if this is what I missed...
I was there and Dennis, Joe and Albert played "School's Out" and "Don't Fear The Reaper" with the School Of Rock kids.

It was a fun short performance, especially with the latter having a ton of the kids playing cow bell.
"Golly gee it's wrong to be so guilty..."

Daggers & Contracts
Dada God
Dada God

Post by Daggers & Contracts » Tue Jul 16, 2019 4:03 am

RemarkablyInsincere wrote:
Mon Jul 15, 2019 2:39 pm
scotty wrote:
I wonder if this is what I missed...
I was there and Dennis, Joe and Albert played "School's Out" and "Don't Fear The Reaper" with the School Of Rock kids.

It was a fun short performance, especially with the latter having a ton of the kids playing cow bell.
MORE COWBELL!! :rotfl: :rock:
I've Got The Answers To All Of Your Questions...

scotty
Dada God
Dada God

Post by scotty » Wed Jul 17, 2019 1:27 am

awww,thats cool. those kids were pretty good in their own right...not to the hall of fame: let your employees know when its a certain acts appreciation day. wow...."its alice ccoper day? is that why so many t shirts of his?" smh