For chat about the current tour.
Could contain SPOILERS

Moderators: Devon, Gorehound, Si, SickThings, Shoesalesman

Saint&Sinner
Fashion Flusher
Fashion Flusher

Re: ‘Ol black eyes is back Tour

Post by Saint&Sinner » Thu May 09, 2019 1:31 am

I hope the mexico date is not indicative of the new tour, if so I feel sorry. its exactly the same as last time I think! anyone heard if this is how the "new" tour is shaping up? seems odd to start with something different doesn't it?

SickThings
Dada God
Dada God

Post by SickThings » Thu May 09, 2019 1:49 am

The Mexico show was the last of the Paranormal Evening shows. The new show doesn't debut until July.

AliceFan
Billion Dollar Baby
Billion Dollar Baby

Post by AliceFan » Thu May 09, 2019 2:19 am

SickThings wrote:
Thu May 09, 2019 1:49 am
The Mexico show was the last of the Paranormal Evening shows. The new show doesn't debut until July.
SickThings, I know there have been alot of people on here saying that they think that on the new show starting in July they are saying that Alice might play songs like Freedom or Snakebite or Roses On White Lace since Nita did a q+a session on Nights with AC that was posted on the news section. Where she stated that there's 3 songs that'll be added to the new show but she couldn't reveal them yet. So I'm asking you for your honest opinion on this since she's been asking for a few of these songs for a while now to be added to the setlist, do you actually think they'll make the setlist? ? Thanks again.

SickThings
Dada God
Dada God

Post by SickThings » Thu May 09, 2019 2:25 am

I'm not going to play setlist games. Give it a rest. You said you'll be at that show. Wait and see.

AliceFan
Billion Dollar Baby
Billion Dollar Baby

Post by AliceFan » Thu May 09, 2019 3:50 am

AlongCameASpider27 wrote:
Tue Feb 26, 2019 3:31 pm
What can we expect from the Ol’ Black Eyes Is Back tour?

“The great thing about the tour coming to the UK is we’ve done this last show for the last two and a half years so we’re ready to retire this show. The next show, all the elements are out there – it’s going to be a pure Alice Cooper show. It’s going to have all the stuff that everybody wants to see and new stuff and for the songs, we dip into a bunch of albums that people probably are not going to expect us to go to. So it’s going to be a total Alice extravaganza.”

Might we be getting a good mix of rarities maybe finally RYFAY??? Hey one can dream lol
I'm definitely more optimistic about Alice playing songs from a bunch of albums that people probably are not going to expect us to go to , than ever before especially since Nita talking about adding songs that she can't reveal that are gonna be new to the setlist this year. An of course why would the setlist drastically change for the Uk, Alice's just saying that cause the interview is talking about the UK shows. Sure it'll be an interesting setlist dipping into bunch of albums that people wouldn't expect him to play from for the whole Tour. Your opinions please so we can discuss this more?? Thanks all.

Lucius Morthem
Billion Dollar Baby
Billion Dollar Baby

Post by Lucius Morthem » Fri May 10, 2019 4:36 pm

Alicefan, just don't read too much into it.

The only thing that is certain, the only thing that is sure is that the stage show is going to change. It's the only thing that's been confirmed from a more reliable source xD

As for what ALice says, and Nita said, those are ideas and decisions that have been taken now.... Tour doesn't start till what? 2 months?

Rehearsals are going to take place weeks before the actual tour and decisions are going to be retaken.

Let's say when the band decided for a setlist, they said yes to Nita's suggestions. A week before the show they could think they don't work and change it again (it has happened before)

So, try to relax, we can do nothing but wait, see how Alice does with the Vampires, (tour starts today and they are probably playing Who's laughing now?

And if you really want to know anything else that may happen, follow Cereal Kyler, he's great and he manages a lot of things. He might mention in the future something interesting before the tour starts

Si
Dada God
Dada God

Post by Si » Fri May 10, 2019 5:51 pm

Lucius Morthem wrote:
Fri May 10, 2019 4:36 pm
So, try to relax, we can do nothing but wait, see how Alice does with the Vampires, (tour starts today and they are probably playing Who's laughing now?
They posted a video from rehearsals yesterday showing *a* full set list sheet (it could change of course) which includes several songs from the new album including ones also played on the last tour.

AliceFan
Billion Dollar Baby
Billion Dollar Baby

Post by AliceFan » Fri May 10, 2019 11:45 pm

Lucius Morthem wrote:
Fri May 10, 2019 4:36 pm
Alicefan, just don't read too much into it.

The only thing that is certain, the only thing that is sure is that the stage show is going to change. It's the only thing that's been confirmed from a more reliable source xD

As for what ALice says, and Nita said, those are ideas and decisions that have been taken now.... Tour doesn't start till what? 2 months?

Rehearsals are going to take place weeks before the actual tour and decisions are going to be retaken.

Let's say when the band decided for a setlist, they said yes to Nita's suggestions. A week before the show they could think they don't work and change it again (it has happened before)

And if you really want to know anything else that may happen, follow Cereal Kyler, he's great and he manages a lot of things. He might mention in the future something interesting before the tour starts
Thanks Lucious Morthem, For making me feel more at ease and less anxious with your reply. It helped alot. Also you're probably right Cereal Kyler (yes I seen his posts before ) will probably post little tidbits here and here leading up to start of Alice's Tour. I'm sure Nita and members of Alice's band as will Alice himself post little tidbits on their social media pages they have been doing this for the last few years leading up to a tour, you know checking in from rehearsals.

rgallie
Billion Dollar Baby
Billion Dollar Baby

Post by rgallie » Mon May 13, 2019 12:02 pm

Anyone got their tickets yet...I know its a little early to worry but I'm sure on previous shows tickets came a few days after ordering.

Si
Dada God
Dada God

Post by Si » Mon May 13, 2019 12:38 pm

rgallie wrote:
Mon May 13, 2019 12:02 pm
Anyone got their tickets yet...I know its a little early to worry but I'm sure on previous shows tickets came a few days after ordering.
For UK (which I assume you are asking about) got Manchester in hand, and London digitally. Nothing else.
When they send tickets varies greatly. Sometimes just a few days before the show, sometimes months in advance. It's completely random.

Saint&Sinner
Fashion Flusher
Fashion Flusher

Post by Saint&Sinner » Wed May 15, 2019 6:49 pm

They posted a video from rehearsals yesterday showing *a* full set list sheet (it could change of course) which includes several songs from the new album including ones also played on the last tour.
i could be blind but i cant find this video which shows the setlist, can you link me or does anyone have it listed?

pitkin88
Dada God
Dada God

Post by pitkin88 » Wed May 15, 2019 7:08 pm

Yes that link didn't work.

Si
Dada God
Dada God

Post by Si » Wed May 15, 2019 7:33 pm

Saint&Sinner wrote:
Wed May 15, 2019 6:49 pm
i could be blind but i cant find this video which shows the setlist, can you link me or does anyone have it listed?
You could just go to the set lists page and look there.
https://www.sickthingsuk.co.uk/17-setli ... normal.php

Si
Dada God
Dada God

Post by Si » Wed May 15, 2019 7:35 pm

pitkin88 wrote:
Wed May 15, 2019 7:08 pm
Yes that link didn't work.
https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=569625970197445

Link works fine. However it could be another facebook issue that if you aren`t a member of a certain group facebook won`t let you see the video.
You could see the rehearsal set list in the first couple of seconds of the video.

pitkin88
Dada God
Dada God

Post by pitkin88 » Wed May 15, 2019 11:02 pm

Im not joining anymore groups. I'll just wait and see how many songs he is playing off Da Da and Ladies Man.

Si
Dada God
Dada God

Post by Si » Wed May 15, 2019 11:05 pm

pitkin88 wrote:
Wed May 15, 2019 11:02 pm
Im not joining anymore groups.
Don`t blame you
pitkin88 wrote:
Wed May 15, 2019 11:02 pm
I'll just wait and see how many songs he is playing off Da Da and Ladies Man.
None obviously. It's a Hollywood Vampires tour.

pitkin88
Dada God
Dada God

Post by pitkin88 » Wed May 15, 2019 11:15 pm

Ah.. I thought this was a solo show set list. Ok I have seen The HV set list.

HORRORHOLIC
Fashion Flusher
Fashion Flusher

Post by HORRORHOLIC » Tue Jun 04, 2019 12:48 pm

More dates added but still no Canada. Maybe he'll come back on another leg or maybe another co headlining tour in the near future.
"THEY'RE NEVER GONNA FIND YOUR FACE"

- ALICE COOPER

Si
Dada God
Dada God

Post by Si » Tue Jun 04, 2019 12:56 pm

HORRORHOLIC wrote:
Tue Jun 04, 2019 12:48 pm
More dates added but still no Canada.
He's in Canada on July 13th. As a festival it could be the contract prevents any other dates in the area during a certain period.

Rhapsody of Fire
Billion Dollar Baby
Billion Dollar Baby

Post by Rhapsody of Fire » Sat Jun 08, 2019 3:34 am

Si wrote:
Tue Jun 04, 2019 12:56 pm
HORRORHOLIC wrote:
Tue Jun 04, 2019 12:48 pm
More dates added but still no Canada.
He's in Canada on July 13th. As a festival it could be the contract prevents any other dates in the area during a certain period.
At the Roxodus Music Festival, at Evendale Airport grounds, Ontario.