For chat about the current tour.
Could contain SPOILERS

Moderators: Devon, Gorehound, Si, SickThings, Shoesalesman

killer wolf
Dada God
Dada God

Re: New Billboard article reveals 2018/2019 tour plans

Post by killer wolf » Tue Mar 26, 2019 7:46 am

he doesn't HAVE to play anything, i don't know why this lame excuse came from. I'm getting totally ****ed-off w/ artists pandering to the casual fans rather than proper long-term fans.
~Roses On White Lace~ A Love Story...Kinda
KW
/X\oo/X\

Si
Dada God
Dada God

Post by Si » Tue Mar 26, 2019 8:24 am

del wrote:
Tue Mar 26, 2019 7:07 am
Look, any substantial changes surely need planning and rehearsal - agreed?
Looking at the most up to date list of tour dates can you please tell me when this is going to happen? I'd previously suggested June but Nita and Chuck have added more dates for themselves then.
Do you really think that a totally new show and a whole load of new songs will just drop in with no need to rehearse to get that really well choreographed and tight set that Alice and the band are well known for?
There is less and less time available to achieve this - show me where the time is and I might have a better chance of believing this.
Nita's last show is 22nd June I believe. First Cooper date 4th July.
We know from past tweets/posts that the band get a list of songs to learn before they get together for rehearsals. Both Nita and Roxie have posted things to show this in the past.
They are ALL highly professional musicians. They can easily learn to play songs while out on thier own tours. In fact they could probably learn a full new set in a week pretty easily, although that is not going to be needed.

Private dress rehearsals will likely happen AT Foxwoods or close by, as has been done before. So they will hole up there for a few days before the first show to run through things and make final decisions about the set list etc. Everything will be on site by then - lights, set dressing, costumes etc - all of which can be prepared without the bands direct involvement.

del
Fashion Flusher
Fashion Flusher

Post by del » Wed Mar 27, 2019 1:50 pm

Thanks Si, I stand corrected. What you say makes sense and I had forgotten about the ability to learn while on tour. I await news of the extent of change which is coming.

AliceFan
Billion Dollar Baby
Billion Dollar Baby

Post by AliceFan » Wed Mar 27, 2019 10:32 pm

killer wolf wrote:
Tue Mar 26, 2019 7:46 am
he doesn't HAVE to play anything, i don't know why this lame excuse came from. I'm getting totally ****ed-off w/ artists pandering to the casual fans rather than proper long-term fans.
Killer Wolf, You first off need to chill it's just a setlist /show we're discussing im just on here for for fun so relax. Now I'm not a casual fan by any means I'm a diehard fan oder Alice Cooper for 20 yrs now have nearly every studio album of his seen him live 7 times and going again for the 8th time on July 4th foxwoods. I've just really want a change in stage show and rarely played songs in the setlist like stuff from easy action, zipper, Dada, RYFAY, I know these two things are going to happen cause I have faith in Alice giving the diehard fans what they want. A setlist like the user Alongcameaspider27's dream setlist definitely would be great but anything of those 4 albums in mentioned would be great as well.

ILoveAlice1313
Trash
Trash

Post by ILoveAlice1313 » Mon Apr 29, 2019 8:09 pm

Ol' Black Eyes is back Summer tour....

Setlist:

Fireball
Grim Facts
Lost In America
Unfinished Sweet
Hello Hooray
Hard Hearted Alice
King Of The Silver Screen
Dead Babies
Hallowed Be My Name
Second Coming
Ballad of Dwight Fry (Both Verses)
Years Ago
Black JuJu
The Sound of "A"
Don't Blow Your Mind (Spiders Original)
Lay Down and Die, Goodbye (Nazz Original)
Bad Place Alone
Freedom
Snakebite
Raped and Freezin
Dirty Diamonds
Generation Landslide
Below Your Means
Feed My Frankenstein

Encores:

Billion Dollar Babies
I'm Eighteen
Schools Out

Cant wait to see you guys with Halestorm August 15 in Holmdel, NJ!!!!

AliceFan
Billion Dollar Baby
Billion Dollar Baby

Post by AliceFan » Mon Apr 29, 2019 11:45 pm

Is this for real? A definite setlist? Cause the way you posted it on both threads with the tag on top ol'blackeyesisback summer tour makes it look very legit. Know what i mean ? Or is this a dream setlist you'd like Alice to play?

NotSoPerfect
Dada God
Dada God

Post by NotSoPerfect » Tue Apr 30, 2019 1:00 am

AliceFan wrote:
Mon Apr 29, 2019 11:45 pm
Is this for real? A definite setlist? Cause the way you posted it on both threads with the tag on top ol'blackeyesisback summer tour makes it look very legit. Know what i mean ? Or is this a dream setlist you'd like Alice to play?
No shows on the tour have happened, and in-person rehearsals for the tour have not yet started. This is speculation.

Alice and band members will know what is being looked at as the setlist, as band members are already practicing in preparation. But, things could get added last minute, and planned songs could get scrapped.

Best tour setlist advice?

*watch this space*
Schooooooooooooool's Ouuuuuuuuuuuuut. FOR. EVER!

AliceFan
Billion Dollar Baby
Billion Dollar Baby

Post by AliceFan » Tue Apr 30, 2019 1:18 am

I kinda figured that was his dream setlist or whatever, thanks NotSoPerfect, for your help. But I will be attending the first official kicKoff of the Tour at foxwoods July 4 Connecticut. But I'm sure that the setlist of that show will be on here!

Si
Dada God
Dada God

Post by Si » Tue Apr 30, 2019 1:32 am

AliceFan wrote:
Tue Apr 30, 2019 1:18 am
But I'm sure that the setlist of that show will be on here!
It will be as soon as I know it! So take a pen and paper ;)

However please note I do NOT generally put the full set list on the news page, to avoid people reading it who don't want to know before they see the show.
It goes into the setlists pages so they actually have to purposely go and look.
Also any posts listing a setlist on the forums should please have a "SPOILER" alert for the same reason. Don't spoil it for others.

AliceFan
Billion Dollar Baby
Billion Dollar Baby

Post by AliceFan » Tue Apr 30, 2019 1:41 am

Will do, I'll jot it down just for you, si, when I'm at the show, but knowing me I'll probably memorize it but I'll send you an email with the full setlist in it,okay. ..

pitkin88
Dada God
Dada God

Post by pitkin88 » Thu May 02, 2019 3:53 am

Si wrote:
Tue Apr 30, 2019 1:32 am
AliceFan wrote:
Tue Apr 30, 2019 1:18 am
But I'm sure that the setlist of that show will be on here!
It will be as soon as I know it! So take a pen and paper ;)

However please note I do NOT generally put the full set list on the news page, to avoid people reading it who don't want to know before they see the show.
It goes into the setlists pages so they actually have to purposely go and look.
Also any posts listing a setlist on the forums should please have a "SPOILER" alert for the same reason. Don't spoil it for others.
A spoiler alert for two songs?

AliceFan
Billion Dollar Baby
Billion Dollar Baby

Post by AliceFan » Thu May 02, 2019 4:56 am

It's not just two songs, Alice always, I repeat always plays 4 or 5 rarities every new tour ever year. You've probably even attended an Alice Cooper concert ever in your life?? ,pitkin88 , so how would u know anyways? Hater.

AliceFan
Billion Dollar Baby
Billion Dollar Baby

Post by AliceFan » Thu May 02, 2019 5:02 am

Ever time I ever read one of your posts or replies I feel so negative cause your replies are so negative cause you are such a negative person that infuriate me with your replies just to anger people pitkin? Hmmm?

pitkin88
Dada God
Dada God

Post by pitkin88 » Thu May 02, 2019 5:56 am

AliceFan wrote:
Thu May 02, 2019 4:56 am
It's not just two songs, Alice always, I repeat always plays 4 or 5 rarities every new tour ever year. You've probably even attended an Alice Cooper concert ever in your life?? ,pitkin88 , so how would u know anyways? Hater.
Haters Back Off! Probably know a little more than you fellow sick thing. I first saw him in 75, 82, the KR tours and maybe one other, in the UK, which escapes me. MET him at a signing for Trash in Tower in NYC. Saw him at The Del Mar Fair San Diego, Humphreys San Diego and the last one at Viejas. Can't remember the dates or years on those. You can always call me a liar.

pitkin88
Dada God
Dada God

Post by pitkin88 » Thu May 02, 2019 5:59 am

AliceFan wrote:
Thu May 02, 2019 5:02 am
Ever time I ever read one of your posts or replies I feel so negative cause your replies are so negative cause you are such a negative person that infuriate me with your replies just to anger people pitkin? Hmmm?
Every time I read one of your posts I seriously think you cannot be real. Most are just laugh out loud. Waiting with bated breath to hear something from Da Da or Zipper. Keep up the good work!

ILoveAlice1313
Trash
Trash

Post by ILoveAlice1313 » Sun May 05, 2019 5:07 pm

AliceFan wrote:
Mon Apr 29, 2019 11:45 pm
That was just my wish setlist...sorry for all the confusion...New show was Not played in Mexico...First night new show will be onstage will be July 4th!! Pic on Instagram shows everyone in band in Pink Toy Box and the caption was that it was last time going to be used on stage in Mexico...See Link to Pic below...So new show and new setlist have not premiered in any way yet...Oh and PS...Fireball would be awesome as show opener...imho!!

Links to Pics and Vids from May 3rd show in Mexico!!

Glen Sobel Link: https://www.instagram.com/p/BxDg32fnAMX/

Calico Cooper Link: https://www.instagram.com/stories/calicocooper/

Alice Cooper Link: https://www.instagram.com/stories/alicecooper/

AliceFan
Billion Dollar Baby
Billion Dollar Baby

Post by AliceFan » Mon May 06, 2019 5:06 pm

Im going to that very show July 4th which will be the new show, so excited for it, and I'll report back here soon after with the setlist and see what new suprises are in the set and also talk about the stage show. What new was added as far as props go.

AliceFan
Billion Dollar Baby
Billion Dollar Baby

Post by AliceFan » Mon May 06, 2019 10:11 pm

I heard from many recent interviews with Alice that the new stage show is going to have all new staging, all new production, all new props, he's also says it's gonna be very interesting. I'd like to see something along the lines of 75' WTMN show mixed with the theatrics of 09-10 ' Theater Of Death Style show with tons more theatrics than WTMN tour but modern stuff ie, (props) Also in another interview Alice said regarding the new show its over the top theatrical, we've went out of our minds ccreating this one. Also I think "Freedom " would be a great set opener though