Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 360 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18
 Post subject: Re: Tour 2017!
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2017 7:46 pm 
Billion Dollar Baby
Billion Dollar Baby

as mentioned before : another Spend the Night tour in belgium, on the 5th of december
heard an add today on one of the national radiostations,which is supporting/organising the gig together with one of the biggest newspapers.
Could result in a lot of press this time.
Hopefully the show won't be the same as the one this summer..( only PP from the new cd)

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2017 5:37 pm 
Killer
Killer

Just seen the front page news about Geldof, I must be one of the few that can stick him, would love to see Geldoff and Alice in Glasgow togethor

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2017 12:00 pm 
Trash
Trash

The Eventim ticket page for Manchester has the following set times (subject to change).
I would assume this will be the same for all the UK dates.

Set times:
7.00 - 7.40 The Tubes
8.00 - 8.50 The Mission
9.20 - 10.55 Alice Cooper

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2017 12:21 pm 
Just call me "Chuck"!
Just call me "Chuck"!

NeilPearson wrote:
The Eventim ticket page for Manchester has the following set times (subject to change).
I would assume this will be the same for all the UK dates.

Set times:
7.00 - 7.40 The Tubes
8.00 - 8.50 The Mission
9.20 - 10.55 Alice Cooper

Yes, as posted on the news page two weeks ago. The times on the tickets in many cases are wrong. Doors will open around 6pm.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2017 1:50 pm 
Dada God
Dada God

I have to say, and putting the whole ticket fiasco to one side, I'm getting really excited about seeing the Glasgow show.

It's going to be a very special evening!

That's a polite request not an order

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2017 8:08 pm 
Trash
Trash

Si wrote:
Yes, as posted on the news page two weeks ago. The times on the tickets in many cases are wrong. Doors will open around 6pm.

I saw the earlier start time mentioned but thought the other times might be useful info too.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2017 8:17 pm 
Just call me "Chuck"!
Just call me "Chuck"!

NeilPearson wrote:
Si wrote:

I saw the earlier start time mentioned but thought the other times might be useful info too.

No problem. Actually thought I'd posted the set times as well but realise I only mentioned the Tubes going on at 7pm.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2017 8:25 am 
Dada God
Dada God

Woohoo, got a bit of the butterflies thinking about the glasgow gig, not had that in years! Yeah, as always I really hope he changes the set a bit, at least three tracks from paranormal, and REALLY hope Bob Geldof ISNT invited. I detest the man with a passion! Would also love to see one or two early eighties songs. I always loved model citizen live.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2017 6:49 pm 
Dada God
Dada God

dadascot wrote:
Woohoo, got a bit of the butterflies thinking about the glasgow gig, not had that in years! Yeah, as always I really hope he changes the set a bit, at least three tracks from paranormal, and REALLY hope Bob Geldof ISNT invited. I detest the man with a passion! Would also love to see one or two early eighties songs. I always loved model citizen live.

It would be good if Geldof guested on Rats.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2017 9:05 am 
Dada God
Dada God

It would be good if geldof never got on a stage, or a screen ever again! IMO

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2017 2:06 pm 
Trash
Trash

The first date of the Tour of Germany in Krefeld last night was great! Alice and the band were on fire, the audience really crazy (but pretty well behaved). Nita played a nice guitar tribute to Malcolm Young as an intro to Poison. For School's Out we got the bonus of german metal queen Doro (of Warlock fame) as a surprise guest. (To be honest I'd have preferred the ACG members but that was obviously For Britain Only!) Still one of the best Alice gigs I ever attended!

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2017 5:15 pm 
Billion Dollar Baby
Billion Dollar Baby

dadascot wrote:
It would be good if geldof never got on a stage, or a screen ever again! IMO

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2017 3:26 pm 
Billion Dollar Baby
Billion Dollar Baby

dadascot wrote:

I can 99 percent guarantee, he isn't going to change the setlist up for these shows which means P.P. is the only song possibly going to be played off the new album, if any. He has been playing "Pain" most of the year so you will likely hear that from the early 80's albums.

Very cool that Doro was at one of the shows. She is awesome.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2017 6:09 pm 
Billion Dollar Baby
Billion Dollar Baby

cooperrocks wrote:
dadascot wrote:

I can 99 percent guarantee, he isn't going to change the setlist up for these shows which means P.P. is the only song possibly going to be played off the new album, if any. He has been playing "Pain" most of the year so you will likely hear that from the early 80's albums.

Very cool that Doro was at one of the shows. She is awesome.

Yes, Doro, not bad for an old broad.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2017 8:45 pm 
Dada God
Dada God

So I am back home and back at work. Still floating around a little cloud. What an incredible week this was!

My thanks to all the wonderful people who helped make this week a total dream come true! You know who you are. But extra special thanks to Si ! :clap:

As usual I wrote a little "diary" (can't really call it a review as I barely mention the content of the show) and have some photos. I only took photo at an Alice Cooper show once before, this time I took a bit of time during the night when I was too tired to really get into the show as I normally do. Also enjoyable, when I take photos I also forget the world around me and am fully into what I am doing.

Here's my blog

And some photos on Flickr

There is still the show in Switzerland next week for me. But it will be very different as this time I will sit upstairs with my favourite little girl. It's my birthday gift to her this year. She's too young to be in the crowd downstairs but she's a mega fan.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2017 9:57 am 
Trash
Trash

A little late but I only just managed to upload my video of Alice and Doro from Krefeld last Saturday:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=njO39gVfOLM
Enjoy!

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2017 5:45 pm 
Dada God
Dada God

Dragonlady wrote:
So I am back home and back at work. Still floating around a little cloud. What an incredible week this was!

My thanks to all the wonderful people who helped make this week a total dream come true! You know who you are. But extra special thanks to Si ! :clap:

As usual I wrote a little "diary" (can't really call it a review as I barely mention the content of the show) and have some photos. I only took photo at an Alice Cooper show once before, this time I took a bit of time during the night when I was too tired to really get into the show as I normally do. Also enjoyable, when I take photos I also forget the world around me and am fully into what I am doing.

Here's my blog

There is still the show in Switzerland next week for me. But it will be very different as this time I will sit upstairs with my favourite little girl. It's my birthday gift to her this year. She's too young to be in the crowd downstairs but she's a mega fan.

I enjoyed reading that, thanks :)

That's a polite request not an order

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2017 3:34 pm 
Dada God
Dada God

Dragonlady wrote:

Here's my blog

Amazing photos and great blog! Thanks for sharing.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 7:04 pm 
Billion Dollar Baby
Billion Dollar Baby

Dragonlady wrote:

Here's my blog

Great blog. You are a dedicated fan.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2017 7:56 am 
Billion Dollar Baby
Billion Dollar Baby

https://www.deinzeonline.be/tag/caroline-de-meyer/
some nice pictures of the show in Belgium last tuesday
(btw : calico cooper was also on stage ).

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 360 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18