Prologue/ i know where you live

Anything Alice Cooper or AC band related goes here

Moderators: Devon, Gorehound, Si, SickThings, Shoesalesman

Keith1980
Billion Dollar Baby
Billion Dollar Baby

Prologue/ i know where you live

Post by Keith1980 » Mon Sep 25, 2017 7:56 pm

The woman at the beginning of the song talking about finding his dairy. Does anyone know if thats Sheryl Cooper? Kinda sounds like her voice.

pitkin88
Dada God
Dada God

Re: Prologue/ i know where you live

Post by pitkin88 » Mon Sep 25, 2017 9:11 pm

Link?

SickThings
Dada God
Dada God

Post by SickThings » Tue Sep 26, 2017 4:05 pm

pitkin88 wrote:Link?
As Si would say: :smack:

Unless you don't know that he's referring to the beginning of Along Came a Spider.

And yes, it sounds like Sheryl to me.

Hunter

pitkin88
Dada God
Dada God

Post by pitkin88 » Tue Sep 26, 2017 4:43 pm

SickThings wrote:

Unless you don't know that he's referring to the beginning of Along Came a Spider.

Hunter
If you want an answer provide a link. Not sure what why that is so hard. People don't often have time to search. Now you an Si go slap yourselves Griswold style.

Si
Dada God
Dada God

Post by Si » Tue Sep 26, 2017 5:18 pm

pitkin88 wrote:
SickThings wrote:

Hunter
If you want an answer provide a link. Not sure what why that is so hard. People don't often have time to search. Now you an Si go slap yourselves Griswold style.
A link would likely be removed. It's officially released material.

As to "people don't often have time", no, you just couldn`t be bothered. MOST people can spend 20 seconds typing into google or YouTube to find a link. It would have actually been MUCH quicker then posting "link?" and then waiting for someone else to do it for you, especially as such a link would likely break the rules of the forum (unless it's to an official source).
Instead you just post "link?" as your time is soooo much more valuable then anybody else's time.

pitkin88
Dada God
Dada God

Post by pitkin88 » Tue Sep 26, 2017 6:43 pm

I bother here more than most as you well know. Not sure why asking for a link makes you wet your pants so much but so be it. You have a lot of your time on your hands as you can throw a hissy fit at me rather than try and answer the question he posed.

I do remember officially released stuff from this masterpiece being on youtube. It would be easier to answer if there was a link to it if it was still up. Rocket science eh?

A_MichaelUK
Dada God
Dada God

Post by A_MichaelUK » Tue Sep 26, 2017 7:19 pm

From Si:
"MOST people can spend 20 seconds typing into google or YouTube to find a link."

It is on Spotify and on Soundcloud as well.

pitkin88
Dada God
Dada God

Post by pitkin88 » Tue Sep 26, 2017 7:22 pm

Ah there you are!! :clap: Welcome back. You haven't posted in a long while was wondering if you'd switched to Kiss. ;)

Si
Dada God
Dada God

Post by Si » Tue Sep 26, 2017 7:27 pm

pitkin88 wrote:I bother here more than most as you well know. Not sure why asking for a link makes you wet your pants so much but so be it. You have a lot of your time on your hands as you can throw a hissy fit at me rather than try and answer the question he posed.

I do remember officially released stuff from this masterpiece being on youtube. It would be easier to answer if there was a link to it if it was still up. Rocket science eh?
I don`t know the answer. If I did, I would have given it. I don`t think it IS Sheryl (I think this has been discussed before) but I don`t know for sure.
The old official videos seem to have been removed.

The point is, assuming you don`t own the album (which is fine), you could find a link yourself far quicker then waiting for someone else to post one. If the subject interests you enough to post, why not take a few extra seconds to go look? I don't get it.
I copied and pasted the topic into google, added "Alice Cooper" and the first thing that came up is a youtube link to the song. It literally took less then 15 seconds to find it.

pitkin88
Dada God
Dada God

Post by pitkin88 » Tue Sep 26, 2017 7:36 pm

I posted " Link? ". Is it possible to find the link by myself quicker than that? I might be fast but I'm not Barry Allen.

wind_up_toy
Dada God
Dada God

Post by wind_up_toy » Tue Sep 26, 2017 7:44 pm

Damn it, I Googled 'I know where you live Alice Cooper Sheryl' and it just took me straight back here :)
Visit my fan site: http://www.welcometomynightmare.co.uk

That's a polite request not an order

pitkin88
Dada God
Dada God

Post by pitkin88 » Tue Sep 26, 2017 7:50 pm

wind_up_toy wrote:Damn it, I Googled 'I know where you live Alice Cooper Sheryl' and it just took me straight back here :)

Post of the day. :rock:

pitkin88
Dada God
Dada God

Post by pitkin88 » Tue Sep 26, 2017 7:51 pm

I'm surprised Amuk doesn't know the answer.

Keith1980
Billion Dollar Baby
Billion Dollar Baby

Post by Keith1980 » Tue Sep 26, 2017 11:31 pm

I asked one simple question. 13 postes later no answere but a lot of crap. Apart from sick things agreeing with me. So much for sticking to the topic.

Si
Dada God
Dada God

Post by Si » Wed Sep 27, 2017 12:04 am

pitkin88 wrote:I posted " Link? ". Is it possible to find the link by myself quicker than that? I might be fast but I'm not Barry Allen.
That's pretty silly. Posting "link?" didn`t get you anywhere.
Unless you have since searched yourself, you STILL haven`t got a link to listen to and possibly offer an answer. You're no further forward then you were two days ago, whereas googling it yourself would have been MUCH faster (But you you still wouldn`t know the answer haha....)

Si
Dada God
Dada God

Post by Si » Wed Sep 27, 2017 12:08 am

Keith1980 wrote:I asked one simple question. 13 postes later no answere but a lot of crap. Apart from sick things agreeing with me. So much for sticking to the topic.
I apologise for my part in that. The simple answer is, as far as I know, we don`t know who does the voice unless Andy knows or can find out. I don`t think it's credited anywhere, but personally I doubt it's Sheryl.

mr.barlow

Post by mr.barlow » Wed Sep 27, 2017 12:28 am

I think it was Liza Minnelli.

pitkin88
Dada God
Dada God

Post by pitkin88 » Wed Sep 27, 2017 3:49 am

Si wrote:
pitkin88 wrote:I posted " Link? ". Is it possible to find the link by myself quicker than that? I might be fast but I'm not Barry Allen.
That's pretty silly. Posting "link?" didn`t get you anywhere.
Unless you have since searched yourself, you STILL haven`t got a link to listen to and possibly offer an answer. You're no further forward then you were two days ago, whereas googling it yourself would have been MUCH faster (But you you still wouldn`t know the answer haha....)

Seriously are you that clueless? It wasn't supposed to get ME anywhere. It was supposed to help the person who made the post get an answer. If you ask a question like that and post a link you are much more likely to get a response.

pitkin88
Dada God
Dada God

Post by pitkin88 » Wed Sep 27, 2017 3:52 am

Keith1980 wrote:I asked one simple question. 13 postes later no answere but a lot of crap. Apart from sick things agreeing with me. So much for sticking to the topic.
Stop being a lazy git and post a link. Maybe someone will recognize the voice or we can eliminate his wife. Don't expect everything to be done for you.

Si
Dada God
Dada God

Post by Si » Wed Sep 27, 2017 8:21 am

pitkin88 wrote:
Stop being a lazy git and post a link. Maybe someone will recognize the voice or we can eliminate his wife. Don't expect everything to be done for you.
You STILL don`t get it. No one here but you NEEDS a link as nearly all of us either own the album, or will just go and listen to it themselves!

Now, I'm not saying you HAVE to own a copy (it's not a great album), but combine that with the fact that posting a link to official material isn`t allowed here, and the fact that finding the recording yourself takes seconds, and you have an original poster who asked a reasonable question and stayed within the rules of the board. HE did nothing wrong.
So YOU "stop being a lazy git" and just go listen to it if you are that interested.