will this ever happen?

Anything Alice Cooper or AC band related goes here

Moderators: Devon, Gorehound, Si, SickThings, Shoesalesman

scotty
Dada God
Dada God

will this ever happen?

Post by scotty » Mon Sep 04, 2017 4:59 am

an all alice cooper channel? I've scoured the internet and found nothing through that avenue....maybe on siriusxm someday? considering it took them a while to create the obvious beatle station,I doubt that will happen anytime soon. what a great station/channel that would be though: something from "pretties for you" followed by something from "paranormal"...you could have fan rankings,interviews,play covers. I'd never turn the station again!

jettrainfan
Humanary Stew
Humanary Stew

Re: will this ever happen?

Post by jettrainfan » Mon Sep 04, 2017 1:37 pm

The closest thing to it would probably be what Boneyard did. They added Ozzy to the name and had a song that Ozzy did (black sabbath or solo) after each commercial break. From my memory, they also had a couple sound clips thrown in. Been a while since I've had Sirius XM, so not sure what it's evolved to today. I was just around right before the transition and the early beginning.

Devon
Goat Herder
Goat Herder

Post by Devon » Mon Sep 04, 2017 9:23 pm

Alice isn't a big enough draw to have his own channel on SiriusXM. Although the closest you would get might be something like Spotify/iHeartRadio/Pandora, but that it is customized to you though.

SickThings
Dada God
Dada God

Post by SickThings » Tue Sep 05, 2017 1:59 am

jettrainfan wrote:The closest thing to it would probably be what Boneyard did. They added Ozzy to the name and had a song that Ozzy did (black sabbath or solo) after each commercial break. From my memory, they also had a couple sound clips thrown in. Been a while since I've had Sirius XM, so not sure what it's evolved to today. I was just around right before the transition and the early beginning.
It's still "Ozzy's Boneyard."

Hunter

scotty
Dada God
Dada God

Post by scotty » Tue Sep 05, 2017 6:56 pm

thanks for the info guys...maybe I'll just have to find a way to put one out there myself somehow,some way. I'd of course enlist the opinions of my fellow sickthings!