What's next?

Anything Alice Cooper or AC band related goes here

Moderators: Devon, Gorehound, Si, SickThings, Shoesalesman

Sparticus
Killer
Killer

What's next?

Post by Sparticus » Sun Sep 03, 2017 2:21 am

So the last tour date listed right now is Dec 7. Obviously assuming Alice is going to return to the states for the Christmas Pudding? The HV are reported to start touring in March. Any guesses on if Alice will add some solo shows before March?

Should have pulled the trigger on the VIP last time I saw Alice. I feel like I'm running out of time :( glad Alice is still doing his thing but super bummed about Deep Purple tour and forthcoming vampire tour. Think Paranormal is fantastic and wish it could be supported.
If you call that guilty...then that's what I am

AliceFan
Billion Dollar Baby
Billion Dollar Baby

Re: What's next?

Post by AliceFan » Sun Sep 03, 2017 3:05 am

Great topic btw, I went to see Alice on the Deep Purple tour and also was highly dissatisfied with Alice's set and lack of so few paranormal songs in the set,maybe he'll add some more songs from it at the upcoming shows in South America, Australia, or Europe soon. But he might begin touring in January or February of 18' like you asked before HV tour if not after that like this year in April, but it wouldn't surprise me if he started touring for the album again in very early 2018. An yes even though he's only playing one song off paranormal that's still considered supporting it. An this upcoming HV album coming next year is gonna be of all original material, so should be interesting to hear, we'll im excited for it. The song "as bad as I am" was original and was good remember it from last year?

wind_up_toy
Dada God
Dada God

Post by wind_up_toy » Sun Sep 03, 2017 11:32 am

If you look through Alice's recent touring history, the early part of the year is most usually devoid of any dates so it would be quite surprising to see him do anything notable / at all before March (he often doesn't start touring until the April, May or even June).

It does sound like Hollywood Vampires will be taking centre stage in terms of recording, but the line-up dictates that they will probably only do a handful of shows at big / high profile events.

There will no doubt therefore be lots of opportunity for a Paranormal featured solo tour and Alice seems insistent that the 'R' word is not on the agenda any time soon (especially with Mick Jagger still going strong, who he insists on outlasting beyond their age difference of 4 1/2 years). Who knows, maybe the Group shows this Fall in the UK will offer something really special for US-based fans?

On the ViP thing, the prices have gone out of the roof in recent years so these really are a once-in-a-lifetime thing now in my opinion. I did one once, but the charge was much less and it provided some great memories (and pictures) to look back on. That said, there are other ways to meet Alice if you're determined / inventive enough so don't let money be a barrier in getting to meet him. Keep your ear to the ground, and your eyes fixed on the news section here and you might get lucky ;)
Visit my fan site: http://www.welcometomynightmare.co.uk

That's a polite request not an order

cooperrocks
Fashion Flusher
Fashion Flusher

Post by cooperrocks » Sun Sep 03, 2017 12:46 pm

Alice has said in multiple interviews he plans to record a new Hollywood Vampires album of mostly originals in December and January. Plus though he is a road warrior even Alice needs a break.

Rhapsody of Fire
Billion Dollar Baby
Billion Dollar Baby

Post by Rhapsody of Fire » Tue Sep 12, 2017 3:33 am

Sparticus wrote:So the last tour date listed right now is Dec 7. Obviously assuming Alice is going to return to the states for the Christmas Pudding? The HV are reported to start touring in March. Any guesses on if Alice will add some solo shows before March?

Should have pulled the trigger on the VIP last time I saw Alice. I feel like I'm running out of time :( glad Alice is still doing his thing but super bummed about Deep Purple tour and forthcoming vampire tour. Think Paranormal is fantastic and wish it could be supported.
Well, you should try again, Sparticus, VIP or Christmas Pudding, or whatever the occasion to meet Alice, as per what I've seen on the Web, from the past or present, Alice is always nice with his fans, never seen a negative comment about him, not like some other rock stars that I won't name.