Moderators: Devon, Gorehound, Si, SickThings, Shoesalesman

AliceFan
Billion Dollar Baby
Billion Dollar Baby

Re: Alice on Eddie Trunk Sirius XM Show this Friday

Post by AliceFan » Sun Aug 27, 2017 2:43 am

AliceFan wrote:
pitkin88 wrote:
AliceFan wrote:I posted this info about a maybe Alice upcoming DVD and thought others would find it interesting and discuss the topic and instead you all nitpick and complain about something all the time but I should expect this that's how you people are here.
Are you referring to me or Si?

Love Pitkin the child.
you, Obviously ,you didn't know that? I said you name right after I said you were acting like a child.
how dare you say I called Si, the same thing I called you, you really do like to cause Trouble don't you.

pitkin88
Dada God
Dada God

Post by pitkin88 » Sun Aug 27, 2017 4:54 am

With a capital T.

Si
Dada God
Dada God

Post by Si » Sun Aug 27, 2017 5:24 am

AliceFan wrote:
Si wrote: And yet again, take it with a grain of salt. Just because Alice said that doesn't mean it will definitely happen. It may do, but don't assume it will be released.
oh Si, you think your quite the know it all don't you now?? It's a reunion shows w/ the original ACG it would be silly not to record it for a Live DVD and release it, its history in the making. You claim your not associated with AC, Shep or Alive Enterprises but you sure act like your an official from the AC camp claiming things won't happen.
Read what I said. I didn't "claim" it wasn`t going to happen.
As it happens I have already asked about the possibility of a live DVD from the UK shows so know what the situation is (or was at the time I asked).
My point was that just because Alice says something don`t assume it will definitely happen. If you do you will get into the same situation you were in with 'Roses On White Lace' and could be disappointed again.

FWIW I agree it should be filmed for the reasons you state. But there is more to it then them just wanting to do it. Someone has to pay to do it properly.

Swinger
Dada God
Dada God

Post by Swinger » Sun Aug 27, 2017 11:40 am

I saw Marilyn Manson back in 2007 and he announced on stage that they were filming that night's show for a DVD - ten years later and nothing's happened. BUT it wasn't a lie, the cameras were there filming the show, it's just that for some reason or other it was never released. Sometimes things are planned but don't work out.
"You, sir, are a demented, sick, degenerate, barbaric, naughty freako."

alicefannor
Killer
Killer

Post by alicefannor » Sun Aug 27, 2017 11:55 am

hope it happens.

Alice sounded sure in his answer at least.

a new concert dvd is way over due imo. Wacken was great - but that was 4 years ago!

Many major artists put out a new concert film almost anually

GailsFriend
Dada God
Dada God

Post by GailsFriend » Sun Aug 27, 2017 8:45 pm

The most exciting part of the whole interview is when Alice mentioned the Hollywood Vampires in Dracula's Castle. Period.

It will be completely ridiculous to pass up an opportunity to record the album and film it in this setting.

Period. I rest my case.

Okay....and maybe about the ACG being onstage in March....that is really cool news. :)
"What part of DEAD don't you get?"

Si
Dada God
Dada God

Post by Si » Sun Aug 27, 2017 8:54 pm

GailsFriend wrote:The most exciting part of the whole interview is when Alice mentioned the Hollywood Vampires in Dracula's Castle. Period.

It will be completely ridiculous to pass up an opportunity to record the album and film it in this setting.
This happened over a year ago I think (you can check the date in the timeline). The Vampires were nearby playing a show, and Burton came to visit Depp and see them. Photos were posted at the time. They were there for a few hours sightseeing (and taking photos). Nothing more.

pitkin88
Dada God
Dada God

Post by pitkin88 » Mon Aug 28, 2017 2:32 am

AliceFan wrote:
pitkin88 wrote:
AliceFan wrote:I posted this info about a maybe Alice upcoming DVD and thought others would find it interesting and discuss the topic and instead you all nitpick and complain about something all the time but I should expect this that's how you people are here.
Are you referring to me or Si?

Love Pitkin the child.
you, Obviously ,you didn't know that? I said your name right after I said you were acting like a child.

I was referring to " you all nitpick " Alicefan. Was that me or Si or both?

VinceLeeRose
Killer
Killer

Post by VinceLeeRose » Mon Aug 28, 2017 8:12 pm

GailsFriend wrote:The most exciting part of the whole interview is when Alice mentioned the Hollywood Vampires in Dracula's Castle. Period.

Period. I rest my case.

Okay....and maybe about the ACG being onstage in March....that is really cool news. :)

What did he say about the ACG in March?

AliceFan
Billion Dollar Baby
Billion Dollar Baby

Post by AliceFan » Sat Sep 02, 2017 8:06 am

No, Alice said in the interview, that the Hollywood Vampires will start their tour in March of next year, not ACG, had to make that correction for you.