Anything Alice Cooper or AC band related goes here

Moderators: Devon, Gorehound, Si, SickThings, Shoesalesman

cooperrocks
Fashion Flusher
Fashion Flusher

Alice on Eddie Trunk Sirius XM Show this Friday

Post by cooperrocks » Wed Aug 23, 2017 2:49 pm

Hey everyone,

For any of you that have Sirius XM radio apparently Alice is supposed to be on Channel 106 this Friday for a "Town Hall" Meeting. This is what Eddie Trunk posted on his website:

"This Friday on my daily show on SiriusXM Volume 106 Alice Cooper will join me for a live Town Hall with a studio audience. This will air live inside my show Friday at 3P ET. The show is live daily 2-4P ET, replays 9-11P ET."

Si
Dada God
Dada God

Re: Alice on Eddie Trunk Sirius XM Show this Friday

Post by Si » Wed Aug 23, 2017 4:29 pm

cooperrocks wrote:Hey everyone,

For any of you that have Sirius XM radio apparently Alice is supposed to be on Channel 106 this Friday for a "Town Hall" Meeting. This is what Eddie Trunk posted on his website:

"This Friday on my daily show on SiriusXM Volume 106 Alice Cooper will join me for a live Town Hall with a studio audience. This will air live inside my show Friday at 3P ET. The show is live daily 2-4P ET, replays 9-11P ET."
This happened some months ago (May). Seems unlikely he would do it again so soon but who knows. Could be a repeat?

cooperrocks
Fashion Flusher
Fashion Flusher

Post by cooperrocks » Wed Aug 23, 2017 4:42 pm

It was posted on August 22nd so this may be something new. Here is the actual link of it but it sounds like it is live.http://eddietrunk.com/822-happy-birthda ... s-podcast/

Si
Dada God
Dada God

Post by Si » Wed Aug 23, 2017 5:36 pm

cooperrocks wrote:It was posted on August 22nd so this may be something new. Here is the actual link of it but it sounds like it is live.http://eddietrunk.com/822-happy-birthda ... s-podcast/
Fair enough. You're right it does sound like a new one from the blurb.

cooperrocks
Fashion Flusher
Fashion Flusher

Post by cooperrocks » Fri Aug 25, 2017 3:42 pm

Had it confirmed this is definitely a new one.

NotSoPerfect
Dada God
Dada God

Post by NotSoPerfect » Fri Aug 25, 2017 7:04 pm

Currently being live streamed as video.
Go to SiriusXM or Coop's FB page.
Schooooooooooooool's Ouuuuuuuuuuuuut. FOR. EVER!

AliceFan
Billion Dollar Baby
Billion Dollar Baby

Post by AliceFan » Sat Aug 26, 2017 2:15 am

I noticed during the chat with Eddie Trunk Alice discussed the upcoming UK shows in November with the original ACG group and was asked about whether any of the shows will be filmed for a live DVD and Alice said oh yeah. Did anyone else catch this great exciting info from Alice? Well it's great to hear this.

Si
Dada God
Dada God

Post by Si » Sat Aug 26, 2017 5:27 am

AliceFan wrote:I noticed during the chat with Eddie Trunk Alice discussed the upcoming UK shows in November with the original ACG group and was asked about whether any of the shows will be filmed for a live DVD and Alice said oh yeah. Did anyone else catch this great exciting info from Alice? Well it's great to hear this.
And yet again, take it with a grain of salt. Just because Alice said that doesn't mean it will definitely happen. It may do, but don't assume it will be released.

pitkin88
Dada God
Dada God

Post by pitkin88 » Sat Aug 26, 2017 8:04 am

Alice lied, Alice lied again.

Dannorama
Dada God
Dada God

Post by Dannorama » Sat Aug 26, 2017 12:40 pm

That was the first time I ever heard that Elton John based his career upon the Hollywood Bowl show.
Move aside, mere drop of water - let the ocean pass.

Rhapsody of Fire
Billion Dollar Baby
Billion Dollar Baby

Post by Rhapsody of Fire » Sat Aug 26, 2017 5:44 pm

pitkin88 wrote:Alice lied, Alice lied again.
So, why you are listening to his interviews, if you're convinced that he is lying?

patrick
Fashion Flusher
Fashion Flusher

Post by patrick » Sat Aug 26, 2017 6:55 pm

remember the phrase on zipper : sometimes I stretch the truth..
But in this case, about an eventually upcoming dvd, I wouldn't count this as an answer . It went so fast, Alice was still explaining and the '"question " came right through it all..
Not that Alice wouldn't dare or has never "lied" before, but he's such a great storyteller..
More important how he praised Neal and Mike and Dennis ! (if he doesn't mention them, "everybody" is upset, so this time he did the right thing!)
you really wouldn't understand..

AliceFan
Billion Dollar Baby
Billion Dollar Baby

Post by AliceFan » Sun Aug 27, 2017 12:25 am

Si wrote:
AliceFan wrote:I noticed during the chat with Eddie Trunk Alice discussed the upcoming UK shows in November with the original ACG group and was asked about whether any of the shows will be filmed for a live DVD and Alice said oh yeah. Did anyone else catch this great exciting info from Alice? Well it's great to hear this.
And yet again, take it with a grain of salt. Just because Alice said that doesn't mean it will definitely happen. It may do, but don't assume it will be released.
oh Si, you think your quite the know it all don't you now?? It's a reunion shows w/ the original ACG it would be silly not to record it for a Live DVD and release it, its history in the making. You claim your not associated with AC, Shep or Alive Enterprises but you sure act like your an official from the AC camp claiming things won't happen.

AliceFan
Billion Dollar Baby
Billion Dollar Baby

Post by AliceFan » Sun Aug 27, 2017 12:53 am

AliceFan wrote:
Si wrote:
oh Si, you think your quite the know it all don't you now?? It's a reunion shows w/ the original ACG it would be silly not to record it for a Live DVD and release it, its history in the making. You claim your not associated with AC, Shep or Alive Enterprises but you sure act like your an official from the AC camp claiming things won't happen.
I was just sharing my excitement about a maybe upcoming DVD that will feature the original ACG on it and hoping others would share my excitement with me as well , not ridicule me for being enthused about something.

pitkin88
Dada God
Dada God

Post by pitkin88 » Sun Aug 27, 2017 12:59 am

AliceFan wrote:
Si wrote:

Oh this is priceless. The balls in your court Si.

pitkin88
Dada God
Dada God

Post by pitkin88 » Sun Aug 27, 2017 1:06 am

Rhapsody of Fire wrote:
So, why you are listening to his interviews, if you're convinced that he is lying?

I am not a psychic I did not know he was going to lie again. Alicefan told us all he lied about playing Roses on White Lace Live. Now more lies.

AliceFan
Billion Dollar Baby
Billion Dollar Baby

Post by AliceFan » Sun Aug 27, 2017 1:24 am

pitkin88 wrote:
Rhapsody of Fire wrote:

I am not a psychic I did not know he was going to lie again. Alicefan told us all he lied about playing Roses on White Lace Live. Now more lies.
oh quit the nonsense, I didn't know I was dealing with a child here... referring to you, Pitkin

AliceFan
Billion Dollar Baby
Billion Dollar Baby

Post by AliceFan » Sun Aug 27, 2017 1:35 am

I posted this info about a maybe Alice upcoming DVD and thought others would find it interesting and discuss the topic and instead you all nitpick and complain about something all the time but I should expect this that's how you people are here.

pitkin88
Dada God
Dada God

Post by pitkin88 » Sun Aug 27, 2017 1:54 am

AliceFan wrote:I posted this info about a maybe Alice upcoming DVD and thought others would find it interesting and discuss the topic and instead you all nitpick and complain about something all the time but I should expect this that's how you people are here.
Are you referring to me or Si?

Love Pitkin the child.

AliceFan
Billion Dollar Baby
Billion Dollar Baby

Post by AliceFan » Sun Aug 27, 2017 2:41 am

pitkin88 wrote:
AliceFan wrote:I posted this info about a maybe Alice upcoming DVD and thought others would find it interesting and discuss the topic and instead you all nitpick and complain about something all the time but I should expect this that's how you people are here.
Are you referring to me or Si?

Love Pitkin the child.
you, Obviously ,you didn't know that? I said your name right after I said you were acting like a child.
Last edited by AliceFan on Sun Aug 27, 2017 2:45 am, edited 1 time in total.