Paranormal boxet

Anything Alice Cooper or AC band related goes here

Moderators: Devon, Gorehound, Si, SickThings, Shoesalesman

nurserozetta
Billion Dollar Baby
Billion Dollar Baby

Paranormal boxet

Post by nurserozetta » Wed Aug 09, 2017 8:31 pm

Did I read somewhere that you get a free digital,download with the box set ? If so where are the details for that ?

Cheers

Si
Dada God
Dada God

Re: Paranormal boxet

Post by Si » Wed Aug 09, 2017 8:57 pm

nurserozetta wrote:Did I read somewhere that you get a free digital,download with the box set ? If so where are the details for that ?

Cheers
Do you mean the T-shirt box set?
If so, and you bought through Amazon then you got an email at midnight on release day to download the full album in vbr MP3s.
I think from previous experience that if you order now you will still get that link almost immediately. I got one for an old album I bought through Amazon a couple of weeks ago.

nurserozetta
Billion Dollar Baby
Billion Dollar Baby

Post by nurserozetta » Wed Aug 09, 2017 9:00 pm

Hmmmm ok thanks Si , don't recall the email , will have to check

Si
Dada God
Dada God

Post by Si » Wed Aug 09, 2017 9:06 pm

nurserozetta wrote:Hmmmm ok thanks Si , don't recall the email , will have to check
You can also find in under an option in your amazon account pages if that helps. Can't remember exactly which one.

nurserozetta
Billion Dollar Baby
Billion Dollar Baby

Post by nurserozetta » Thu Aug 10, 2017 10:27 am

Bugger only available for US & UK purchases - I'll just rip it myself - too easy

wind_up_toy
Dada God
Dada God

Post by wind_up_toy » Thu Aug 10, 2017 10:39 am

I was really miffed with Amazon, pre-ordered both CDs plus the vinyl as soon as they were listed but none were dispatched by release date. I also got no download code sent through.

Cancelled all of them in the end :nono:
Visit my fan site: http://www.welcometomynightmare.co.uk

That's a polite request not an order

Si
Dada God
Dada God

Post by Si » Thu Aug 10, 2017 12:31 pm

wind_up_toy wrote:I was really miffed with Amazon, pre-ordered both CDs plus the vinyl as soon as they were listed but none were dispatched by release date. I also got no download code sent through.

That is certainly strange. Assuming you ordered via AmazonUK, I did the same (minus the standard CD), and got the email around midnight and the vinyl and box set arrived before 9am the following morning on the 28th (in a HUGE box!).

wind_up_toy
Dada God
Dada God

Post by wind_up_toy » Thu Aug 10, 2017 12:38 pm

Si wrote:
wind_up_toy wrote:I was really miffed with Amazon, pre-ordered both CDs plus the vinyl as soon as they were listed but none were dispatched by release date. I also got no download code sent through.

That is certainly strange. Assuming you ordered via AmazonUK, I did the same (minus the standard CD), and got the email around midnight and the vinyl and box set arrived before 9am the following morning on the 28th (in a HUGE box!).
Yup, it was AmazonUK. I've never been let down by them before, but they failed on this occasion. Not to worry, got everything in the end!

dadascot
Dada God
Dada God

Post by dadascot » Thu Aug 10, 2017 4:42 pm

wind_up_toy wrote:
Si wrote:

Yup, it was AmazonUK. I've never been let down by them before, but they failed on this occasion. Not to worry, got everything in the end!
I did the same, got the download at midnight and the box arrived 5pm the following day!

Saint&Sinner
Fashion Flusher
Fashion Flusher

Post by Saint&Sinner » Thu Aug 10, 2017 11:50 pm

I was really miffed with Amazon, pre-ordered both CDs plus the vinyl as soon as they were listed but none were dispatched by release date. I also got no download code sent through
exactly the same for me mate, I had a huge row on the phone with amazon about it, I am a prime customer as well - I had to speak with 4 people - none of whom could get it to me as only one of the warehouses had any stock.
I got a months free prime and cancelled my order and brought it from HMV instead.

wind_up_toy
Dada God
Dada God

Post by wind_up_toy » Fri Aug 11, 2017 12:07 pm

Saint&Sinner wrote:
I was really miffed with Amazon, pre-ordered both CDs plus the vinyl as soon as they were listed but none were dispatched by release date. I also got no download code sent through
exactly the same for me mate, I had a huge row on the phone with amazon about it, I am a prime customer as well - I had to speak with 4 people - none of whom could get it to me as only one of the warehouses had any stock.
I got a months free prime and cancelled my order and brought it from HMV instead.
I wonder if demand for the album caught them out? That said, I think I was among the first to see it on Amazon so would have thought that my pre-order would have had some kind of priority.