For chat about the current tour.
Could contain SPOILERS

Moderators: Devon, Gorehound, Si, SickThings, Shoesalesman

VinceLeeRose
Killer
Killer

Industry Jam -Nashville

Post by VinceLeeRose » Thu May 11, 2017 9:38 pm

We all know that Alice and the guys are playing the mini set at alice's May 14 show...but is Alice playing with them the next night? The info seems pretty unclear.

The website says:

SiriusXM ‘80s host Richard Blade will serve as the emcee for the evening, leading the audience through a reunion of the original Alice Cooper Group

And then

A special award will also be presented by Producer Bob Ezrin to the Alice Cooper Group accepted by original members Dennis Dunaway, Michael Bruce, and Neal Smith. Manager Toby Mamis will also be honored.

And in the show line-up:

ACT 1 – THE STARS
Rare reunion of the original Alice Cooper band with Dennis Dunaway, Michael Bruce, and Neal Smith

In anything promoting the May 14 show, they include Alice's name in the lineup

guttertrash
Billion Dollar Baby
Billion Dollar Baby

Re: Industry Jam -Nashville

Post by guttertrash » Fri May 12, 2017 10:15 pm

I wondered the same thing, but when I went to search for admission info, but when I realized it wasn't open to the public, I stopped worrying too much about it.

SickThings
Dada God
Dada God

Re: Industry Jam -Nashville

Post by SickThings » Sat May 13, 2017 12:03 am

guttertrash wrote:I wondered the same thing, but when I went to search for admission info, but when I realized it wasn't open to the public, I stopped worrying too much about it.
The Industry Jam 2 is open to the public. $20 admission. You don't have to have a conference membership if all you want to do is attend the Jam.

Hunter