Spend Your Night With Alice Cooper Tour!

For chat about the current tour.
Could contain SPOILERS

Moderators: Devon, Gorehound, Si, SickThings, Shoesalesman

bigbradwolf
Billion Dollar Baby
Billion Dollar Baby

Spend Your Night With Alice Cooper Tour!

Post by bigbradwolf » Tue Jan 19, 2016 6:18 pm

Looks as though we'll be getting a fresh show for this year. A few American dates have popped up for April/May time which would more than likely allow some time at the start of this year to put together a new show.
Also the VIPs look even better this year giving people the chance to have photos with Franken Alice and also pics with your head in the guillotine.

ThePainAddict
Billion Dollar Baby
Billion Dollar Baby

Re: Spend Your Night With Alice Cooper Tour!

Post by ThePainAddict » Tue Jan 19, 2016 11:31 pm

Anybody know the fan club presale code for ticketmaster?

SickThings
Dada God
Dada God

Post by SickThings » Tue Jan 19, 2016 11:42 pm

It should be SICKTHINGS. That's what it's been for all shows for the past couple of years.

Hunter

Spiner202
Killer
Killer

Post by Spiner202 » Wed Jan 20, 2016 2:36 pm

SickThings wrote:It should be SICKTHINGS. That's what it's been for all shows for the past couple of years.

Hunter
Thanks for posting. Tickets go on sale for the Rama show in 25 minutes, so I'll try this and give an update!

Edit: It worked! Scored 2nd row! Thanks again!

Feezle-Nuts
Billion Dollar Baby
Billion Dollar Baby

Post by Feezle-Nuts » Wed Jan 20, 2016 3:11 pm

I tried for some good tix for Warren. No luck. Going to try for general public sale.

Sparticus
Killer
Killer

Post by Sparticus » Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:11 pm

Just tried for a SINGLE ticket in Peoria, IL.

Absolutely ridiculous. Had been on the Ticketmaster page waiting for over an hour before the FanClub presale went on sale, had my credit card info updated, etc.

Refreshed right at 10AM CST, it opened up a ton of tickets through the presale code, I clicked on a seat in Row 1, dead center, it said it was available. It verifies that I'm not a bot....and then says my ticket actually is NOT available and on the map absolutely nothing is available.

I switch over to the other option to let Ticketmaster "find my seats" for me, instead of using the map, it shoots back a single ticket for me in Row J. No Thanks.

It shows nothing available on the Map feature, at 10:06 CST for the FANCLUB presale. Ridiculous.

Will try again for the venue presale tomorrow, and once more for the general public sale on Friday. I hate Ticketmaster.
If you call that guilty...then that's what I am

Si
Dada God
Dada God

Post by Si » Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:19 pm

Sparticus wrote:Just tried for a SINGLE ticket in Peoria, IL.

Absolutely ridiculous. Had been on the Ticketmaster page waiting for over an hour before the FanClub presale went on sale, had my credit card info updated, etc.

Refreshed right at 10AM CST, it opened up a ton of tickets through the presale code, I clicked on a seat in Row 1, dead center, it said it was available. It verifies that I'm not a bot....and then says my ticket actually is NOT available and on the map absolutely nothing is available.

I switch over to the other option to let Ticketmaster "find my seats" for me, instead of using the map, it shoots back a single ticket for me in Row J. No Thanks.

It shows nothing available on the Map feature, at 10:06 CST for the FANCLUB presale. Ridiculous.

Will try again for the venue presale tomorrow, and once more for the general public sale on Friday. I hate Ticketmaster.
Keep trying the pre-sale. If there was a screw up then they could correct it at any time and you will get in after others have given up.
Honestly can`t see all the presale tickets for an AC gig going that fast.

Sparticus
Killer
Killer

Post by Sparticus » Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:27 pm

Si wrote:
Sparticus wrote:Just tried for a SINGLE ticket in Peoria, IL.

Keep trying the pre-sale. If there was a screw up then they could correct it at any time and you will get in after others have given up.
Honestly can`t see all the presale tickets for an AC gig going that fast.
Thanks, that's what ended up happening. Got one in Row C. Still upset :(

Also...$91 ticket after fees...I think that's more expensive than what I paid in Las Vegas last year! Fingers crossed for a fresh show.
If you call that guilty...then that's what I am

sammysausage76
Killer
Killer

Post by sammysausage76 » Wed Jan 20, 2016 6:12 pm

Yeah, the presale for Wilkes-Barre was really messed up too... I was also rather surprised by the ticket prices, hopefully a new show though...

AlongCameASpider27
Fashion Flusher
Fashion Flusher

Post by AlongCameASpider27 » Wed Jan 20, 2016 9:33 pm

How different does anyone think this show will be? A new prop or two? A couple of different songs? Or something radically different?
"Freedom to rock, freedom to talk, freeeedom, raise your fist and yell!"

Shoesalesman
Little Mermaid
Little Mermaid

Post by Shoesalesman » Thu Jan 21, 2016 4:32 pm

Sparticus wrote:I hate Ticketmaster.
Don't even get me started on these crooks. :angry:
If I may put forward a slice of personal colostomy...

bigbradwolf
Billion Dollar Baby
Billion Dollar Baby

Post by bigbradwolf » Thu Jan 21, 2016 5:53 pm

My guess would be the Raise The Dead section will be dropped seeing that was the theme for the last tour.
I'd like to think that if we're spending our night with Alice then we will see a full Alice show.
I used to be fussy as to what Alice played but now I don't care with respect of all the fallen rockers over the last couple of months. Lets just embrace and enjoy the master whilst he is still putting on breathtaking rock shows. :alice:

Feezle-Nuts
Billion Dollar Baby
Billion Dollar Baby

Post by Feezle-Nuts » Thu Jan 21, 2016 6:09 pm

Strike 2 this morning. Fingers crossed for tomorrow morning.

Mr.Bluelegs
Billion Dollar Baby
Billion Dollar Baby

Post by Mr.Bluelegs » Thu Jan 21, 2016 10:27 pm

bigbradwolf wrote:My guess would be the Raise The Dead section will be dropped seeing that was the theme for the last tour.
I'd like to think that if we're spending our night with Alice then we will see a full Alice show.
I used to be fussy as to what Alice played but now I don't care with respect of all the fallen rockers over the last couple of months. Lets just embrace and enjoy the master whilst he is still putting on breathtaking rock shows. :alice:
I agree. Whatever he does in concert at this point is secondary to the fact that he'll still be touring at age 68. He always includes something for the hardcores like us. Recent examples that come to mind are Long Way to Go, Clones, Angry Young Man, From the Inside.

kevinuk81
Cheese roll anyone?
Cheese roll anyone?

Post by kevinuk81 » Fri Jan 22, 2016 1:30 pm

Do you mean Wicked Young Man?
Anything I say or write is my own personal opinion, no matter who agrees or disagrees with me.

Mr.Bluelegs
Billion Dollar Baby
Billion Dollar Baby

Post by Mr.Bluelegs » Fri Jan 22, 2016 4:57 pm

kevinuk81 wrote:Do you mean Wicked Young Man?
Yes I do, my error.

Feezle-Nuts
Billion Dollar Baby
Billion Dollar Baby

Post by Feezle-Nuts » Fri Jan 22, 2016 5:06 pm

And...strike 3. So change of plans, doing Pittsburgh instead. Taking my 5 and 6 year old daughters to their first concert. GA PIT. That will be an experience.

Malchik
Killer
Killer

Post by Malchik » Thu Jan 28, 2016 11:20 pm

Missed out on getting a seat at the Rama show. Hopefully we'll see some more Ontario shows.

SickThings
Dada God
Dada God

Post by SickThings » Thu Jan 28, 2016 11:44 pm

Malchik wrote:Missed out on getting a seat at the Rama show. Hopefully we'll see some more Ontario shows.
Did you miss out altogether, or you missed out on getting a seat you wanted?

The Nashville show remains considerably less than half sold, so far, though all of the remaining seats are in the back, the loge, and the balcony.

Hunter

cooperrocks
Fashion Flusher
Fashion Flusher

Post by cooperrocks » Fri Jan 29, 2016 8:47 pm

I found an interesting article on Resale Ticket prices rising. Interesting stuff on ticket prices. http://underthegunreview.net/2016/01/29 ... ts-rising/

I decided to check ticket sales for the first three shows on the Tour since another poster mentioned the Nashville show ticket sales to see how they compare.

The Biloxi tickets seem to be selling very well. The General Admission Floor seats are gone. The Upper Tier seats still have some availability though they seem to have sold fairly well at this point. There are seats in every upper section available including the middle but more at the top. This one looks like by May it is a shot at a sell-out. The seating capacity for the theater is 1,500 and it is well over half-way sold out. Alice plays this venue a lot. The show is on Apr.29

The Nashville tickets are a little bit higher than the Biloxi show and are the Tennessee Performing Arts Center Andrew Jackson Hall which seats 2,472. There is one seat available in Row K which is in the Orchestra section and then the Grand Tier section appears to start in Row L and there is one seat available there too. There is also one seat in Row N and one in Row P, then everything else is further back. The Balcony and Loge section has only sold a handful of tickets. If two or three people are going together, I would consider grabbing that one ticket on Row K and the one Row L (you would still be close together) if you want to be fairly close to the stage or there are several seats up front at the top of the balcony that would give a great view of the stage. This show is on May 2nd.

The show at the Peoria Civic Center appears to seat 2,196 in the theater. The bottom section looks to be about half-way sold but lots of seats still at the bottom and the top hasn't sold many seats yet. I did notice this venue seems to have a lot of Resale Tickets (which is why I posted the article I found) where you can get a handful of tickets very close to the stage up front but expect to pay for them. This show is on May 4.