No comparison

Anything Alice Cooper or AC band related goes here

Moderators: Devon, Gorehound, Si, SickThings, Shoesalesman

danielleV
Billion Dollar Baby
Billion Dollar Baby

No comparison

Post by danielleV » Sun Nov 30, 2014 3:14 pm

Listening in buckle to WTMN and to Steven specially , while drawing , as i always do, II wonder why not so many comments are hardly done about the beauty and originality of Alice's voice (100%kept today).Last 18 november i was invited as Guest at Le Zenith of Paris at Motorhead's show and backstage by UDR promoter (for who i worked),it was 1rst time i went to a show différent than Alice's I appreciated it of course but i realized how precious and unique was Alice voice compared to many other rock singers . .
"I know Danielle!", Alice Cooper, Paris 2017

mestreech
Dada God
Dada God

Re: No comparison

Post by mestreech » Mon Dec 01, 2014 3:20 am

The voice of Lemmy is totaly destroyed.

concolz
Dada God
Dada God

Post by concolz » Mon Dec 01, 2014 4:14 pm

For me, music has always been about the voice. If I can't connect to the vocals, no matter how good the instrumentation, then I usually don't like the band.(For instance, I loved the earthy Bon Scott AC/DC, but completely lost interest in them once one-dimensional squealer BJ took over.)

Alice has always been a criminally underrated singer - being able to employ four or five different voices - and, although he's lost some of his register, he still gives a commanding, instantly recognisable, signature performance. You've only to read the reviews, of the recent Motley Crue tour, to see that AC received endless critical plaudits, whilst Vince Neil was derisively dismissed.

killer wolf
Dada God
Dada God

Post by killer wolf » Wed Dec 03, 2014 8:27 am

Alice is good, usually, but i've heard some stuff (admitteldly live stuff captured on a cac cameraphone type thing) where he sounds pretty terrible.
~Roses On White Lace~ A Love Story...Kinda
KW
/X\oo/X\