Post by mestreech » Wed Oct 01, 2014 1:12 pm

Thanks,

ordered.

RemarkablyInsincere
Dada God
Dada God

Re: Live at wacken

Post by RemarkablyInsincere » Tue Oct 14, 2014 8:59 pm

According to the UDR Music Facebook page, this limited edition boxset will only be available at Amazon UK and Amazon DE.

Also, it's listed as having a November 28th release date on Amazon UK.

I was interested in it, but now I'm not sure I want to wait a month longer to get it and have to pay for overseas shipping on top of it.
"Golly gee it's wrong to be so guilty..."

Maaki
Killer
Killer

Post by Maaki » Thu Oct 16, 2014 5:11 pm

I am getting my (non limited edition) blu ray box tomorrow :alice:

Spot and Jerome
Killer
Killer

Post by Spot and Jerome » Thu Oct 16, 2014 8:10 pm

On amazon.de there is the track-listing for the Amazon exclusive version.
According to that site, the audio CD's actually include Revolution and Foxy Lady.
No track-listing available for standard versions, nor any other versions on other Amazon sites (I've checked uk, usa, italy) which leaves a little mistery on the inclusion of those two on other versions.
To forgive is divine, but vengeance is mine

concolz
Dada God
Dada God

Post by concolz » Thu Oct 16, 2014 8:35 pm

Spot and Jerome wrote:On amazon.de there is the track-listing for the Amazon exclusive version.According to that site, the audio CD's actually include Revolution and Foxy Lady. No track-listing available for standard versions, nor any other versions on other Amazon sites (I've checked uk, usa, italy) which leaves a little mistery on the inclusion of those two on other versions.
Although Amazon UK/USA still haven't officially listed the songs, they have now added a small image of the back cover; enlarge, and, hey-presto there are the tracks. ALL four 'RTD' covers are on the standard version!

patrick
Fashion Flusher
Fashion Flusher

Post by patrick » Fri Oct 17, 2014 6:56 am

could it be I haven't seen an announcement for a plane and simple dvd release ?
(btw : I bought the Queen dvd live at Rainbow 1974:: amazing quality of sound and images,and a nice trip down memory lane of that special time period..)
you really wouldn't understand..

Maaki
Killer
Killer

Post by Maaki » Fri Oct 17, 2014 3:38 pm

I haven't had a chance to actually listen or watch it yet, but the standard version does list all four rtd songs for cd but only break on through and my generation for blu-ray.

I hope to have time to watch the bd tonight.

Maaki
Killer
Killer

Post by Maaki » Fri Oct 17, 2014 8:15 pm

The two RTD tracks are indeed cut from the video.

I am no audiophile, but I thought the quality was superb. It is notably clearer and more defined than what was on the 20 first minutes of HD format that was public before. The picture visual quality is just stunning to be quite honest.

It's a great show, the band is in top form and Alice is Alice and Ori is cool and sexy as . There I said it. Not politically correct since she is an astounding artist, but hey - facts are facts. :alice:

patrick
Fashion Flusher
Fashion Flusher

Post by patrick » Sat Oct 18, 2014 2:03 pm

[quote="patrick"]could it be I haven't seen an announcement for a plane and simple dvd release ?

my fault : i looked at the amazonsection and it stated : audiocd format , so I didn't look any further . (otherwise I would have noticed cd+dvd...)
so i went to a local shop and guess what : the copies he had were all sold ! better luck next week :alice:
you really wouldn't understand..

old school vet
Killer
Killer

Post by old school vet » Sat Oct 18, 2014 10:05 pm

The raise the dead - live from Wacken limited edition Amazon exclusive is a strictly limited edition, elaborately designed and compiled special box set, Which one will be available exclusively at Amazon.
The Edition contains the show raise the dead on DVD, BluRay (full HD) and 2 CD audio in a digipack, and white/red vinyl driven off and one 80 pages strong illustrated in silk matt and with hardcover.

According to an email received from Amazon, mine is to be delivered on Monday 20/10/14. Anyone got theirs yet?

Si
Dada God
Dada God

Post by Si » Sat Oct 18, 2014 10:42 pm

old school vet wrote:The raise the dead - live from Wacken limited edition Amazon exclusive is a strictly limited edition, elaborately designed and compiled special box set, Which one will be available exclusively at Amazon.
The Edition contains the show raise the dead on DVD, BluRay (full HD) and 2 CD audio in a digipack, and white/red vinyl driven off and one 80 pages strong illustrated in silk matt and with hardcover.

According to an email received from Amazon, mine is to be delivered on Monday 20/10/14. Anyone got theirs yet?
Odd, deluxe version isn`t released until November 28th

old school vet
Killer
Killer

Post by old school vet » Sun Oct 19, 2014 5:49 pm

Si wrote - Odd, deluxe version isn`t released until November 28th

Yeah very strange. I have had 3 emails over the past couple of weeks each with a new date and in descending order. I'll let you know what happens on Monday if it arrives or not?

wind_up_toy
Dada God
Dada God

Post by wind_up_toy » Sun Oct 19, 2014 5:51 pm

My date for the deluxe version is mid December.
Visit my fan site: http://www.welcometomynightmare.co.uk

That's a polite request not an order

mestreech
Dada God
Dada God

Post by mestreech » Mon Oct 20, 2014 2:41 am

the same for mine.

wind_up_toy
Dada God
Dada God

Post by wind_up_toy » Mon Oct 20, 2014 12:38 pm

I'm still waiting for my Blu-ray copy to arrive, can anyone confirm if it comes in the same folded CD-size set as the DVD version (which I saw down the shops today)? I assume so!
Visit my fan site: http://www.welcometomynightmare.co.uk

That's a polite request not an order

NeilPearson
Humanary Stew
Humanary Stew

Post by NeilPearson » Mon Oct 20, 2014 1:21 pm

Whilst waiting patiently for my Blu-ray to arrive, I found Poison:

http://www.terrorverlag.com/news/alice- ... 013-87791/

Looking and sounding awesome! :rock:

NeilPearson
Humanary Stew
Humanary Stew

Post by NeilPearson » Mon Oct 20, 2014 1:58 pm

wind_up_toy wrote:I'm still waiting for my Blu-ray copy to arrive, can anyone confirm if it comes in the same folded CD-size set as the DVD version (which I saw down the shops today)? I assume so!
According to the UDR site, the Blu-ray is an Amaray case. I hope so, I hate Digipacks!
http://www.udr-music.com/index.php/alicecooper-band

old school vet
Killer
Killer

Post by old school vet » Mon Oct 20, 2014 8:21 pm

So, what I actually received in the post today, was not the Deluxe version, but the 2 disc cd and DVD. Amazon appear to have got their tails in a twist over all versions of the Wacken discs. So the good news is that the Deluxe version is still to come.
Sorry if I misled anyone with false hopes, but that's how the news was fed to me by Amazon.

While Heaven Wept
Dada God
Dada God

Post by While Heaven Wept » Mon Oct 20, 2014 9:31 pm

I've just pre-ordered the tasty looking Amazon exclusive vinyl set. Should look nice next to my Super Duper deluxe box.

nurserozetta
Billion Dollar Baby
Billion Dollar Baby

Post by nurserozetta » Tue Oct 21, 2014 4:21 am

Anyone know any details about the photo book included in the deluxe set ? I'm not interested in the vinyl and don't have a blue ray but the photo book may just sway the purchase .