Big Apple Dreamin'

Anything Alice Cooper or AC band related goes here

Moderators: Devon, Gorehound, Si, SickThings, Shoesalesman

Seriously
Billion Dollar Baby
Billion Dollar Baby

Re: Big Apple Dreamin'

Post by Seriously » Sun May 19, 2013 6:40 pm

A_MichaelUK wrote:>this is about "big apple dreaming" being performed rather recently?

My mistake. I mis - read the post from Gunner (which is what I was replying to).
You misread a post Andy! Admitting a mistake! So you’re not an alien computer, designed and programmed to rectify any mistakes posted here re-Alice, you you are a human after all! Well that’s a relief I’ll sleep better tonight knowing that and welcome to the earth where people make lots of errors in their daily life.

A_MichaelUK
Dada God
Dada God

Post by A_MichaelUK » Sun May 19, 2013 8:14 pm

>Well that’s a relief I’ll sleep better tonight knowing that and welcome to the earth where people make lots of errors in their daily life.

At least I admitted it.

Seriously
Billion Dollar Baby
Billion Dollar Baby

Post by Seriously » Mon May 20, 2013 6:05 pm

A_MichaelUK wrote:>Well that’s a relief I’ll sleep better tonight knowing that and welcome to the earth where people make lots of errors in their daily life.

At least I admitted it.
And it’s good to hear that, where I am proud to be one of the first witnesses to your first ever mistake on this forum. :clap: I’m thinking of getting this laminated and framed, may be worth a lot of money one day.

Jaded
Garric Stalker
Garric Stalker

Post by Jaded » Mon May 20, 2013 6:22 pm

This is hardly the first time Andy has made a mistake.
At one time he didn't agree that Chuck Garric was the sexiest man alive. Now, with a certain episode that happened last year (which I cannot disclose) He has seen the error in his way.
I take life with a grain of salt...
A wedge of lime, and a shot of tequila.

moonshadow
Dada God
Dada God

Post by moonshadow » Mon May 20, 2013 6:51 pm

Jaded wrote:This is hardly the first time Andy has made a mistake.
At one time he didn't agree that Chuck Garric was the sexiest man alive. Now, with a certain episode that happened last year (which I cannot disclose) He has seen the error in his way.

Tease! :rotfl:
You've got to trust your dreamers heart
Nobody else will tell you when you fall apart.

VinceRaven
Billion Dollar Baby
Billion Dollar Baby

Post by VinceRaven » Tue May 21, 2013 10:43 am

I've been pondering the songs that Alice doesn't like. Without going through the setlists, I think it's true that there are only 4 songs off the album he has never done live - Never Been Sold Before, Crazy Little Child, Man With The Golden Gun, Woman Machine. I'm sure he likes Man With The Golden Gun so that can be ruled out, and Crazy Little Child would be a difficult one to fit into a live set (though it would have suited the King of the Silver Screen tour). That leaves Never Been Sold Before and Woman Machine as possibilities to my mind.

Of course, it's possible he performed Big Apple Dreamin' and Hard Hearted Alice in that one tour even though he didn't particularly like them, but I would have thought (and hoped in the case of the latter) that this wasn't the case.

tuneylune
Dada God
Dada God

Post by tuneylune » Tue May 21, 2013 11:28 am

I think Andy was referring to "Muscle of Love" the title track from MOL which Alice has performed off and on since that particular tour, although not enough for me! :rock:
"I need everything the world owes me..."

Gunner
Dada God
Dada God

Post by Gunner » Wed May 22, 2013 9:15 am

At least I admitted it.
You had no choice buddie, anyone that follows Cooper's career quite closely will know that he hasn't played Big Apple Dreamin' live since 1974. It's no shame dude, we all 'error'.

A_MichaelUK
Dada God
Dada God

Post by A_MichaelUK » Wed May 22, 2013 10:21 am

>It's no shame dude,

I didn't say it was.

Seriously
Billion Dollar Baby
Billion Dollar Baby

Post by Seriously » Wed May 22, 2013 9:29 pm

A_MichaelUK wrote:>It's no shame dude,

I didn't say it was.
As Gunner said, “it’s no shame dude”, at least your back on earth and have proved yourself as a real person and not an android bespoke to correcting everything people write re-Alice, so no need to fret. I will just add; well done, progress is being made.
Seriously

A_MichaelUK
Dada God
Dada God

Post by A_MichaelUK » Thu May 23, 2013 8:25 am

>As Gunner said, “it’s no shame dude”, at least your back on earth and have proved yourself as a real person and not an android bespoke to correcting everything people write re-Alice, so no need to fret. I will just add; well done, progress is being made.

Probably the strangest post ever posted here.

Gunner
Dada God
Dada God

Post by Gunner » Thu May 23, 2013 8:39 am

A_MichaelUK wrote:>It's no shame dude,

I didn't say it was.
No you didn't Andy, but it's not about that; some people, who may well perceive you as a "Mr Know it all/error free" chap, may think you would feel that. I am merely indicating to them that they shouldn't necessarily assume you would feel that, and it should not be made into an issue at all.
Last edited by Gunner on Thu May 23, 2013 8:42 am, edited 1 time in total.

Gunner
Dada God
Dada God

Post by Gunner » Thu May 23, 2013 8:40 am

A_MichaelUK wrote:>As Gunner said, “it’s no shame dude”, at least your back on earth and have proved yourself as a real person and not an android bespoke to correcting everything people write re-Alice, so no need to fret. I will just add; well done, progress is being made.

Probably the strangest post ever posted here.
Not really. Quite funny really - lighten up dude.

A_MichaelUK
Dada God
Dada God

Post by A_MichaelUK » Thu May 23, 2013 10:15 am

>I am merely indicating to them that they shouldn't necessarily assume you would feel that, and it should not be made into an issue at all.

Maybe not but Seriously seems to want to.

Daggers & Contracts
Dada God
Dada God

Post by Daggers & Contracts » Thu May 23, 2013 3:01 pm

Enough People! What were we posting to in the 1st place??? :yawn:
I've Got The Answers To All Of Your Questions...

Seriously
Billion Dollar Baby
Billion Dollar Baby

Post by Seriously » Thu May 23, 2013 4:39 pm

A_MichaelUK wrote:>I am merely indicating to them that they shouldn't necessarily assume you would feel that, and it should not be made into an issue at all.

Maybe not but Seriously seems to want to.

Since when have I made an issue with you? Got me baffled on that one Andy.

Look Andy you are the man if anybody wants to know any detail re-Alice, but on occasion you come across all bombastic and behave as if you’re going all cuckoo on us, and if I may add that if it was the other way round you wouldn’t give an inch and revel in the glory of your perceived point scoring.

So as Gunner said – lighten up, me included.

patrick
Fashion Flusher
Fashion Flusher

Post by patrick » Thu May 23, 2013 5:59 pm

to continue with this topic, more or less: someone mentioned that Never been sold might be a track Alice is not particularly fond of.
Are there any clues to that statement, apart from it never being played life ?
you really wouldn't understand..

A_MichaelUK
Dada God
Dada God

Post by A_MichaelUK » Thu May 23, 2013 5:59 pm

>Since when have I made an issue with you?

Well, you certainly have posted enough on this specific issue.

>Look Andy you are the man if anybody wants to know any detail re-Alice, but on occasion you come across all bombastic and behave as if you’re going all cuckoo on us,

That's a perception you have which I can't control.

> and if I may add that if it was the other way round you wouldn’t give an inch and revel in the glory of your perceived point scoring.

Again, all nonsense. I think you would be better off being more concerned with the contents of your own posts rather than mine or looking for a problem that doesn't exist.

>So as Gunner said – lighten up, me included.

I don't have a problem with him - after all, he isn't the one who is taking the thread further away from the topic.

Seriously
Billion Dollar Baby
Billion Dollar Baby

Post by Seriously » Thu May 23, 2013 8:32 pm

A_MichaelUK wrote:>Since when have I made an issue with you?

Well, you certainly have posted enough on this specific issue.

>Look Andy you are the man if anybody wants to know any detail re-Alice, but on occasion you come across all bombastic and behave as if you’re going all cuckoo on us,

That's a perception you have which I can't control.

> and if I may add that if it was the other way round you wouldn’t give an inch and revel in the glory of your perceived point scoring.

Again, all nonsense. I think you would be better off being more concerned with the contents of your own posts rather than mine or looking for a problem that doesn't exist.

>So as Gunner said – lighten up, me included.

I don't have a problem with him - after all, he isn't the one who is taking the thread further away from the topic.
Andy-eh, Andy-eh, Andy-eh. ::((: ::((: ::((:

Mr.Bluelegs
Billion Dollar Baby
Billion Dollar Baby

Post by Mr.Bluelegs » Fri May 24, 2013 1:04 am

I perceive Andy as an Alice authority who enjoys a good debate. He's been an endless resource of all things Alice.