Class act Alice.... at Revolver Golden Gods Awards 2013

Anything Alice Cooper or AC band related goes here

Moderators: Devon, Gorehound, Si, SickThings, Shoesalesman

evil syd
Fashion Flusher
Fashion Flusher

Class act Alice.... at Revolver Golden Gods Awards 2013

Post by evil syd » Sun May 05, 2013 6:05 am

People, it was embarrassing. Alice came up with Marilyn Manson to give out some kind of fan award. Anyway, MM was an ......., being so lame. It was like he just found the curse word out and using it to get a reaction. Alice just stood there and grinned, kept his cool, spoke, and left. It made MM look even worse because he probably wanted some kind of reaction from him. Alice showed none, just plugged the tour. Nice!
Alice, HAIL,,,, Seriously, you are so cool!

MM is losing sales, and repect more and more............ :alice:

If you get a chance to see it, be my guest, I won't show it here, out of respect.
DoCtOrS wAnT To ChEcK Me, PoKe Me, AnD DiSsEcT Me......

recoop
Dada God
Dada God

Re: Class act Alice.... at Revolver Golden Gods Awards 2013

Post by recoop » Sun May 05, 2013 7:55 am

Yep...Lame is a good desciption evil syd...the fact that MM seemed to be stumbling over what he was trying to say at start perhaps suggests his performance was affected by something..maybe had a shandy or three..you know those wild rock stars..lets hope next stop is not rehab but he could always do a post rehab album(think someone did that before who wore make up-FTI)...don't mind MM although personally I'm a bit old to be shocked by a rock star-hopefully tour relationship goes well-think he's wrong about why guys go to gigs-more about guitars and lead singers :grin: imo
You are an individual, just like everybody else.

ElectedPlus
Billion Dollar Baby
Billion Dollar Baby

Post by ElectedPlus » Sun May 05, 2013 9:32 am

Manson was vulgar all right ... but Alice does react to him, a number of times, too. he was the perfect gentleman about it and played along with what was said.

danielleV
Billion Dollar Baby
Billion Dollar Baby

its not this to be a rocker

Post by danielleV » Sun May 05, 2013 10:48 am

when i hear folkslike Manson i wonder why some bands think its ro k n roll to say obscenity. its not enough.it need
talent,originality,respect of the audience,great music,humour.....hopefully Alice has all this. i hate rockers who are satanic and obscene.
"I know Danielle!", Alice Cooper, Paris 2017

evil syd
Fashion Flusher
Fashion Flusher

Post by evil syd » Sun May 05, 2013 11:11 am

Well, Alice couldn't help reacting a little, but all with some Cooth, and respect, and you could just read his mind, I must get out of here LOL!

recoop wrote:don't mind MM although personally I'm a bit old to be shocked by a rock star-hopefully tour relationship goes well-think he's wrong about why guys go to gigs-more about guitars and lead singers :grin: imo
MM just finished messing with Rob Zombie and he was sure happy to finish his tour with him. Seriously, MM is all screwed up, but it's gotten real worse. He's finished! his music suffers too now. I wouldn't be surprised that he will be added to that long legacy that the classic song "Desperado" talks about. Sorry, it's true. I use to be a fan of MM, he is completely lame now.

RemarkablyInsincere
Dada God
Dada God

Post by RemarkablyInsincere » Sun May 05, 2013 1:53 pm

It's funny to see Alice Cooper fans up in arms over someone trying to be shocking.

:rotfl:
"Golly gee it's wrong to be so guilty..."

killer wolf
Dada God
Dada God

Post by killer wolf » Sun May 05, 2013 2:10 pm

another thread about how lame Manson is. you'd almost think some people were insecure about something.
~Roses On White Lace~ A Love Story...Kinda
KW
/X\oo/X\

HORRORHOLIC
Fashion Flusher
Fashion Flusher

Post by HORRORHOLIC » Sun May 05, 2013 2:37 pm

Thats just the way Manson is these days. He obviously has a major drinking problem and I hope it doesn't kill him.
"THEY'RE NEVER GONNA FIND YOUR FACE"

- ALICE COOPER

recoop
Dada God
Dada God

Post by recoop » Sun May 05, 2013 3:30 pm

Rather than just being a thread about how lame MM might or might not be...I think its more to do with how all rock stars can be lame at times-even Alice imo at times- e.g for me Alice Cooper and friends-maybe some interviews-This is just an instance of MM having his turn to be lame - the thing is Alice and his long term fans have grown through the original shockrock era (if it existed-not my fave term) and are'nt shocked by rockers trying to shock-Alice has done all that himself but although not much swearing-MM is a talented performer and I hope he does well/keeps well.. thats my tuppence worth

evil syd
Fashion Flusher
Fashion Flusher

Post by evil syd » Sun May 05, 2013 3:46 pm

I'm the last to complain about cursing, believe me LOL!
It just looked like a desperate move on MM's part, being that his sales dipped and he seems to have lost something. It came off lame.

Lucius Morthem
Billion Dollar Baby
Billion Dollar Baby

Post by Lucius Morthem » Sun May 05, 2013 4:13 pm

Who cares if MM Curses, Zombie also, and a lot more than Manson

Alice might take it like a funny thing, They were together the entire night as MM Said.

Also, He was sober, that's why he was weird , he's staying sober while He's With The Coop. I Think The Coop wants to get him rehab , like with Mustaine

Inmate
Dada God
Dada God

Post by Inmate » Sun May 05, 2013 8:59 pm

I didn't understand why MM had to talk that way, it was a little much. :p
"I'm just another case…”

evil syd
Fashion Flusher
Fashion Flusher

Post by evil syd » Sun May 05, 2013 10:12 pm

Lucius Morthem wrote:Who cares if MM Curses, Zombie also, and a lot more than Manson

Alice might take it like a funny thing, They were together the entire night as MM Said.

Also, He was sober, that's why he was weird , he's staying sober while He's With The Coop. I Think The Coop wants to get him rehab , like with Mustaine
Mustaine is still crazy.
:/

Lucius Morthem
Billion Dollar Baby
Billion Dollar Baby

Post by Lucius Morthem » Mon May 06, 2013 2:21 am

MM And Alice didn't want HIM fans to win the award THAT WAS OBVIOUS, They Presented so enthusiastic Rammstein and Slipknot But HIM....Holy Shit! xD

Also, you must understand, Young Women Fan of Rockstars....Even Alice said that everyone who's in rock n roll is for the chicks

HORRORHOLIC
Fashion Flusher
Fashion Flusher

Post by HORRORHOLIC » Mon May 06, 2013 2:42 am

Lucius Morthem wrote:Who cares if MM Curses, Zombie also, and a lot more than Manson

You think he was sober ? Manson is an intelligent, well spoken guy when he's sober. But he was slurring his words and had trouble speaking the whole night it seemed.
"THEY'RE NEVER GONNA FIND YOUR FACE"

- ALICE COOPER

NotSoPerfect
Dada God
Dada God

Post by NotSoPerfect » Mon May 06, 2013 4:56 am

Devon wrote: then a fat guy awkwardly comes out and accepts the award and no one seems to be paying attention to him.
Otherwise worded as "Then the drummer for HIM comes out and accepts the award..."
Schooooooooooooool's Ouuuuuuuuuuuuut. FOR. EVER!

alicebackstage
Humanary Stew
Humanary Stew

Post by alicebackstage » Mon May 06, 2013 5:57 am

Lucius Morthem wrote:MM And Alice didn't want HIM fans to win the award THAT WAS OBVIOUS, They Presented so enthusiastic Rammstein and Slipknot But HIM....Holy Shit!
I can assure you Alice has no opinion on HIM fans and had no opinion on who should have won. Honestly. He doesn't know the bands well enough to have an opinion. Personally I figured Rammstein would win. They sold out of a box set of their band members penis'. That's dedication.

As for the other stuff... Yeesh.

evil syd
Fashion Flusher
Fashion Flusher

Post by evil syd » Mon May 06, 2013 11:08 am

Lucius Morthem wrote:MM And Alice didn't want HIM fans to win the award THAT WAS OBVIOUS, They Presented so enthusiastic Rammstein and Slipknot But HIM....Holy Shit! xD

Also, you must understand, Young Women Fan of Rockstars....Even Alice said that everyone who's in rock n roll is for the chicks
That seemed also disrespectful, after Manson calls out HIM, he sort of tosses the card with a annoyed face.
Sorry MM, I haven't been so pleased with your music either lately, or antics. You see, I loved MM's music too, he never had a lot of class, but that's cool. No problem. I just find him completely annoyingly obnoxious, and desperate now. He needs a slap. Perhaps the Coop can help. :8):

RemarkablyInsincere
Dada God
Dada God

Post by RemarkablyInsincere » Mon May 06, 2013 4:05 pm

NotSoPerfect wrote:
Devon wrote: then a fat guy awkwardly comes out and accepts the award and no one seems to be paying attention to him.
Otherwise worded as "Then the drummer for HIM comes out and accepts the award..."
I thought it was a roadie. :lol:
"Golly gee it's wrong to be so guilty..."

recoop
Dada God
Dada God

Post by recoop » Mon May 06, 2013 4:42 pm

I seriously thought that was one of their fans accepting the award- but I have never heard of him or HIM so I am clearly out of touch-never mind-back to listening to AC I guess