Alice says he's writing with Ezrin

Anything Alice Cooper or AC band related goes here

Moderators: Devon, Gorehound, Si, SickThings, Shoesalesman

Gunner
Dada God
Dada God

Re: Alice says he's writing with Ezrin

Post by Gunner » Wed Feb 13, 2013 10:26 am

How many albums can he do about going to Hell lol.
INDEED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gunner
Dada God
Dada God

Post by Gunner » Wed Feb 13, 2013 10:29 am

Contrict2 :rotfl:

mestreech
Dada God
Dada God

Post by mestreech » Wed Feb 13, 2013 2:17 pm

Just a new album will do for me

GNDM

Post by GNDM » Wed Feb 13, 2013 9:16 pm

Johnny Depp, huh? I will be looking forward to some good pirate songs or at least some sea chanties. (Does anyone know if Daniel Day-Lewis plays guitar????)

James1981
Fashion Flusher
Fashion Flusher

Post by James1981 » Wed Feb 13, 2013 10:45 pm

Raise 2 fists and Yell (in auto tune) Kidding, kidding. Don't bite both my faces off or you just might go 2 hull....
Boomshanka

MrD Returns
Killer
Killer

Post by MrD Returns » Thu Feb 14, 2013 10:37 pm

Desperado22 wrote:Goes 2 Hell would be awful imo. How many albums can he do about going to Hell lol.
I think they're pretty much all about going to hell. Or at least trying not to.
:devil:
When I die I hope I'm surrounded by burning gas and shattered chrome.

Mr.Bluelegs
Billion Dollar Baby
Billion Dollar Baby

Post by Mr.Bluelegs » Sat Feb 16, 2013 10:44 pm

I agree with gndm. Writing with Johnny Depp? Just call up Neil, Dennis, and Mike again and have fun.

GailsFriend
Dada God
Dada God

Post by GailsFriend » Mon Feb 18, 2013 6:33 pm

This will be yet another amazing album from always the best, Alice Cooper. When you throw Bob Ezrin in the mix, it surely guarantees quality and perfection....as always. Coop+Ezrin=AWESOME! Get ready for great reviews....
"What part of DEAD don't you get?"

Diane D.
Fashion Flusher
Fashion Flusher

Post by Diane D. » Mon Feb 18, 2013 8:19 pm

I prefer Desmond. Desmond is a slave-driving slut. We need another ''Trash''album.
[

danielleV
Billion Dollar Baby
Billion Dollar Baby

Mr Ezrin

Post by danielleV » Mon Feb 18, 2013 8:26 pm

http://youtu.be/tp-2pFNtX6s
yes i know i said that filming Alice M.A.G wasnt fair....but in this video rare filming of Alice and Bob Ezrin so close friends and Alice admire his work he did for him...and for us, so many genius songs thanks to this man!!!

I agree with you we wait for another Hard rock album and if Depp is involved in it near Ezrin we will get a Album TimBurtonEsque!!! whaouhh!
Last edited by danielleV on Mon Feb 18, 2013 8:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"I know Danielle!", Alice Cooper, Paris 2017

Diane D.
Fashion Flusher
Fashion Flusher

Post by Diane D. » Mon Feb 18, 2013 8:31 pm

GailsFriend wrote:This will be yet another amazing album from always the best, Alice Cooper. When you throw Bob Ezrin in the mix, it surely guarantees quality and perfection....as always. Coop+Ezrin=AWESOME! Get ready for great reviews....
Bring them on....
[

Dannorama
Dada God
Dada God

Re: Mr Ezrin

Post by Dannorama » Tue Feb 19, 2013 12:37 am

Let us not become very concerned about the concept of the new record at this point.... Let them mess with it.

Honestly, folks... they are all just having fun. Let them play, and let's see what develops!
Move aside, mere drop of water - let the ocean pass.

Diane D.
Fashion Flusher
Fashion Flusher

Post by Diane D. » Wed Feb 20, 2013 6:01 pm

Dannorama wrote:
Let us not become very concerned about the concept of the new record at this point.... Let them mess with it.

Honestly, folks... they are all just having fun. Let them play, and let's see what develops!
Of course, Dannorama...So... What will be this new album? Another sequel, covers, they are writing, so it can't be just covers. The Night Shift? After touching all subjects, horror, humor (sarcastic or not), crazyness, religion, love, sex, violence, domestic violence,alcoholism, drugs, teenage rebellion, suicide, etc.. I really don't know what could come next. But we can count on Alice and Ezrin to find something clever and intelligent to write about.
[

Dannorama
Dada God
Dada God

Post by Dannorama » Wed Feb 20, 2013 6:40 pm

Of course, Dannorama...So... What will be this new album? Another sequel, covers, they are writing, so it can't be just covers. The Night Shift? After touching all subjects, horror, humor (sarcastic or not), crazyness, religion, love, sex, violence, domestic violence,alcoholism, drugs, teenage rebellion, suicide, etc.. I really don't know what could come next. But we can count on Alice and Ezrin to find something clever and intelligent to write about.[/quote]

I guess I was trying to alleviate some of the concerns about Johnny Depp's involvement, Diane. There has been a lot of talk about how some folks don't appreciate his inclusion. That's what I meant by them just having fun.
Isn't it ironic, though? All the movie stars want to be rock stars, and all the rock stars want to be movie stars!
As for what I am hoping for... I am hoping for another GREAT song like "The Congregation." I totally agree with you about Alice and Mr. Ezrin delivering some quality goods!
Move aside, mere drop of water - let the ocean pass.

Diane D.
Fashion Flusher
Fashion Flusher

Post by Diane D. » Thu Feb 21, 2013 5:53 pm

Dannorama wrote:Of course, Dannorama...So... What will be this new album? Another sequel, covers, they are writing, so it can't be just covers. The Night Shift? After touching all subjects, horror, humor (sarcastic or not), crazyness, religion, love, sex, violence, domestic violence,alcoholism, drugs, teenage rebellion, suicide, etc.. I really don't know what could come next. But we can count on Alice and Ezrin to find something clever and intelligent to write about.
I guess I was trying to alleviate some of the concerns about Johnny Depp's involvement, Diane. There has been a lot of talk about how some folks don't appreciate his inclusion. That's what I meant by them just having fun.
Isn't it ironic, though? All the movie stars want to be rock stars, and all the rock stars want to be movie stars!
As for what I am hoping for... I am hoping for another GREAT song like "The Congregation." I totally agree with you about Alice and Mr. Ezrin delivering some quality goods!
[/quote]

Alleviate? Alleviate?
[