Am I missing something

Anything Alice Cooper or AC band related goes here

Moderators: Devon, Gorehound, Si, SickThings, Shoesalesman

dadascot
Dada God
Dada God

Am I missing something

Post by dadascot » Fri Jun 15, 2012 8:25 am

Alice has just announced his new tour, tickets went on sale today, I managed to get standing for the Usher Hall, I put it on the forum two days ago and not one person has commented on this, don't know just seems very strange! Surely they're must be some excitement about this, some comments along the way??

Gorehound
Blonde and Proud butler
Blonde and Proud butler

Re: Am I missing something

Post by Gorehound » Fri Jun 15, 2012 8:56 am

There is another thread in the tour section where people have already been commenting, you might wanna check that out :)
Flesh fanatic psychopath

dadascot
Dada God
Dada God

Post by dadascot » Fri Jun 15, 2012 9:10 am

OOOppps :blush: cheers for that, I just assumed it would be on the general discussion page.

Gunner
Dada God
Dada God

Post by Gunner » Fri Jun 15, 2012 1:13 pm

..and he's NOT playing Manchester in the UK. I find that strange for, arguably, UK's second City. Can't think why it wouldnt be included.

steven_crayn
Dada God
Dada God

Post by steven_crayn » Fri Jun 15, 2012 1:49 pm

Birmingham is officially UK's second city and they aren't getting a gig either but Wolverhampton not that far ( god that was spooky as I typed Wolverhampton Noddy Holder came on the radio!)
Lead guitar on Social Debris. Album on iTunes, Amazon & Spotify, title track featured on TV

PatrickS77
Humanary Stew
Humanary Stew

Post by PatrickS77 » Fri Jun 15, 2012 6:14 pm

dadascot wrote:OOOppps :blush: cheers for that, I just assumed it would be on the general discussion page.
So, to answer your question, yes, you did miss something! ;)

@Gunner
But he's playing Sheffield, which is practically around the corner. You people really are way too spoiled. ;)

Si
Dada God
Dada God

Post by Si » Sun Jun 17, 2012 11:25 am

Gunner wrote:..and he's NOT playing Manchester in the UK. I find that strange for, arguably, UK's second City. Can't think why it wouldnt be included.
Maybe they listened to us. The Arena is possibly the worst venue in the UK I've ever been too and I wouldn`t want to go back, and the mess around entry to the Apollo last year was a farce.

But more likely it was simply logistical issues (availability etc)

steven_crayn
Dada God
Dada God

Post by steven_crayn » Sun Jun 17, 2012 11:54 am

Manchester Apollo great atmosphere when I've seen Alice and other bands there and even Alice has mentioned how great it is comparing it to the Detroit audience, so it is a surprise but think Si is right about it being logistical as comedian Michael McIntyre has a block booking from 24th to 29th
Lead guitar on Social Debris. Album on iTunes, Amazon & Spotify, title track featured on TV