Classic Rock pack

Anything Alice Cooper or AC band related goes here

Moderators: Devon, Gorehound, Si, SickThings, Shoesalesman

andyrew
Billion Dollar Baby
Billion Dollar Baby

Re: Classic Rock pack

Post by andyrew » Tue Sep 20, 2011 1:43 pm

> So I was very disappointed when I checked the mail today and didn't see it there, but then this evening when my dad came home he brought it in, it had been sitting on the porch and I didn't even notice it I think everything's there, two posters (haven't sat and looked for my name yet), a pin, mask, and makeup. Can't wait to hear Under The Bed after hearing everyone rave about it!

It was sitting on the porch? Hmm I would have thought Future Publishing would have made sure that you get the package by making you sign a form or something and that they give it to you in person. These days you never know what could happen to packages that are just lying around like that.

rtbuck
Killer
Killer

Post by rtbuck » Tue Sep 20, 2011 2:06 pm

andyrew wrote:> So I was very disappointed when I checked the mail today and didn't see it there, but then this evening when my dad came home he brought it in, it had been sitting on the porch and I didn't even notice it I think everything's there, two posters (haven't sat and looked for my name yet), a pin, mask, and makeup. Can't wait to hear Under The Bed after hearing everyone rave about it!

It was sitting on the porch? Hmm I would have thought Future Publishing would have made sure that you get the package by making you sign a form or something and that they give it to you in person. These days you never know what could happen to packages that are just lying around like that.
I live in Buffalo, NY & received mine yesterday & it also was on the porch up against the house

A_MichaelUK
Dada God
Dada God

Post by A_MichaelUK » Tue Sep 20, 2011 3:28 pm

>I would have thought Future Publishing would have made sure that you get the package by making you sign a form or something and that they give it to you in person.

I don't think that postage option was made available (and it would have cost more as well).

Devil'sFood666
Trash
Trash

Post by Devil'sFood666 » Tue Sep 20, 2011 3:33 pm

I brought the fanpack from Asda about a week and a half ago and mine didn't have the make-up kit. :(

I was gonna use that on Halloween night of fear lol
I Can Take This Town And Burn It To the Ground. Smash Every Window That I See.

Draugen
Trash
Trash

Post by Draugen » Tue Sep 20, 2011 4:33 pm

SickThings wrote:
Draugen wrote:Got a note in my mailbox today saying that I had to pick up the package at the post office. Jumped into the car, drove to the post office. Nothing there!
When I have to pick something up at the Post Office, it's not available until 8 AM the next morning. My guess is that you got to the Post Office before your carrier returned it....

Hunter
It seems to be lost. I have called customers service twice. They have called the post office but the package has never beem scanned there at arrial, and they cant find it. Guess that while driving from my house to the post office the postman found out what it was, and is rocking out to Alice Cooper tonight.

homerx
Billion Dollar Baby
Billion Dollar Baby

Post by homerx » Tue Sep 20, 2011 9:46 pm

give it a chance. May take a few days for redelivery. So hope it just got late back to the post office.

Don't have mine yet. Hopefully soon. Have the album in a few versions already but still awaiting the fan pack and the I'll bite your face off 7". Ordered that last tuesday so that could be some time yet.

Si
Dada God
Dada God

Post by Si » Tue Sep 20, 2011 9:54 pm

RemarkablyInsincere wrote: I looked extensively and couldn't find my name. It's probably there somewhere, but I doubt I'll bother looking again anytime soon.

I did see a Simon Haley, however.
I haven`t bothered to look. So they spelt my name wrong as well? oh well.

RemarkablyInsincere
Dada God
Dada God

Post by RemarkablyInsincere » Tue Sep 20, 2011 10:36 pm

Si wrote: I haven`t bothered to look. So they spelt my name wrong as well? oh well.
Oh wow... sorry. I thought that was perhaps your full name and you just liked being called Si.
"Golly gee it's wrong to be so guilty..."

Jaded
Garric Stalker
Garric Stalker

Post by Jaded » Tue Sep 20, 2011 10:44 pm

I think Si was referring to the Halley part.. :/
I take life with a grain of salt...
A wedge of lime, and a shot of tequila.

RemarkablyInsincere
Dada God
Dada God

Post by RemarkablyInsincere » Tue Sep 20, 2011 10:45 pm

Jaded wrote:I think Si was referring to the Halley part.. :/
Oh, I don't know, that's probably my own mispelling.

Sorry.
"Golly gee it's wrong to be so guilty..."

NotSoPerfect
Dada God
Dada God

Post by NotSoPerfect » Tue Sep 20, 2011 11:16 pm

Jaded wrote:I think Si was referring to the Halley part.. :/
Seriously. You think they'd at LEAST get the "N" right! ;)
Schooooooooooooool's Ouuuuuuuuuuuuut. FOR. EVER!

Loomis
Killer
Killer

Post by Loomis » Wed Sep 21, 2011 12:08 am

Does anyone know the reason the names on the poster are in the order they are? My first guess is the sooner we responded to the email about being included on the poster. I am sure I will be corrected it that is wrong. I am fourth from the bottom in the fourth row. That is my theory, because I responded right away when I got that email.
Progressives are scariest thing on the planet.

NotSoPerfect
Dada God
Dada God

Post by NotSoPerfect » Wed Sep 21, 2011 12:23 am

Loomis wrote:Does anyone know the reason the names on the poster are in the order they are? My first guess is the sooner we responded to the email about being included on the poster. I am sure I will be corrected it that is wrong. I am fourth from the bottom in the fourth row. That is my theory, because I responded right away when I got that email.
That would kind of make sense. Just have them entered into a database as they came in. All I know for sure is, they're not alphabetical!
Schooooooooooooool's Ouuuuuuuuuuuuut. FOR. EVER!

hallowedbemyname
Humanary Stew
Humanary Stew

Post by hallowedbemyname » Wed Sep 21, 2011 1:49 am

Loomis wrote:Does anyone know the reason the names on the poster are in the order they are? My first guess is the sooner we responded to the email about being included on the poster. I am sure I will be corrected it that is wrong. I am fourth from the bottom in the fourth row. That is my theory, because I responded right away when I got that email.
I never got an e-mail about being on the poster, but I'm on there anyway.
Yelling at fathers, screaming at mothers...

ThePainAddict
Billion Dollar Baby
Billion Dollar Baby

Post by ThePainAddict » Wed Sep 21, 2011 2:09 am

Loomis said
"I am fourth from the bottom in the fourth row."

Hey neighbor, I am third from the bottom in the fourth row.

DaveJay
Killer
Killer

Post by DaveJay » Wed Sep 21, 2011 8:56 am

Is it possible for anyone on here to "Scan" a pic of the Poster with the names on please??....I have heard a lot about it, but never saw one yet(...I was too late to be included in the classic rock promotion offer....) many thanks in advance..
Billion Dollar Boobles!!!

While Heaven Wept
Dada God
Dada God

Post by While Heaven Wept » Wed Sep 21, 2011 2:31 pm

DaveJay wrote:Is it possible for anyone on here to "Scan" a pic of the Poster with the names on please??....I have heard a lot about it, but never saw one yet(...I was too late to be included in the classic rock promotion offer....) many thanks in advance..
I very much doubt it, it's a very big poster!

KISS_44
Trash
Trash

Post by KISS_44 » Wed Sep 21, 2011 2:57 pm

Finally got mine!! Pretty sweet so far!

Lisacooper91
Dada God
Dada God

Post by Lisacooper91 » Wed Sep 21, 2011 3:30 pm

DaveJay wrote:Is it possible for anyone on here to "Scan" a pic of the Poster with the names on please??....I have heard a lot about it, but never saw one yet(...I was too late to be included in the classic rock promotion offer....) many thanks in advance..
Here's a pic from my Facebook:
http://i54.tinypic.com/11mggg5.jpg
The sanest days are mad.

thenightmare92
Humanary Stew
Humanary Stew

Post by thenightmare92 » Wed Sep 21, 2011 3:42 pm

I still haven't received mine. Which is weird because my friend who lives in the same small town as me got hers on Monday.