The Fan Pack (North America)

Anything Alice Cooper or AC band related goes here

Moderators: Devon, Gorehound, Si, SickThings, Shoesalesman

andyrew
Billion Dollar Baby
Billion Dollar Baby

The Fan Pack (North America)

Post by andyrew » Wed Sep 14, 2011 5:22 pm

I'm still awaiting on the fan pack to come to my door, so if anyone gets it thats in North America who ordered from the U.K....post it on here so we all know that they have been starting to trickle in

GailsFriend
Dada God
Dada God

Re: The Fan Pack (North America)

Post by GailsFriend » Thu Sep 15, 2011 4:04 pm

I still haven't received my fan pack yet....maybe today, it's only 9am....
"What part of DEAD don't you get?"

jacknifejohnny
Billion Dollar Baby
Billion Dollar Baby

Post by jacknifejohnny » Thu Sep 15, 2011 10:06 pm

Havn't recieved mine either in Tampa...couldn't wait, went out and bought it at Wal-Mart

andyrew
Billion Dollar Baby
Billion Dollar Baby

Post by andyrew » Thu Sep 15, 2011 10:20 pm

> Havn't recieved mine either in Tampa...couldn't wait, went out and bought it at Wal-Mart

I bought the ITunes version to get the bonus tracks and the 25 minute long explanation of each song. I think it was worth it. We only get an Alice album every 3 years + I can merge the bonus tracks into the album and same goes for Under the Bed so it will be an hour long. :rock:

GailsFriend
Dada God
Dada God

Post by GailsFriend » Sat Sep 17, 2011 3:24 pm

I still haven't received my fan pack yet....at which point do I contact Future publishing?...

NotSoPerfect
Dada God
Dada God

Post by NotSoPerfect » Sat Sep 17, 2011 3:39 pm

GailsFriend wrote:I still haven't received my fan pack yet....at which point do I contact Future publishing?...
Well, seeing as it said up to 5 business days to receive it, and the UK just started getting it 6 business days ago...I'd give them minimum 'til middle of this coming week.
Last edited by NotSoPerfect on Sat Sep 17, 2011 3:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Schooooooooooooool's Ouuuuuuuuuuuuut. FOR. EVER!

TeresofBlood
Fashion Flusher
Fashion Flusher

Post by TeresofBlood » Sat Sep 17, 2011 3:40 pm

I think we're underestimating the amount of time it'll take to arrive. I figured 2 weeks after release. Beyond that, we can probably start worrying.

NotSoPerfect
Dada God
Dada God

Post by NotSoPerfect » Sat Sep 17, 2011 3:42 pm

TeresofBlood wrote:I think we're underestimating the amount of time it'll take to arrive. I figured 2 weeks after release. Beyond that, we can probably start worrying.
Yeah. When they said 3-5 work days to arrive, I rather assumed that would be for the UK, and we'd have to allow more time elsewhere. Usually when I mail things across an ocean, it takes about a week. So, I'm not even worrying about it in the slightest before next Friday (which would be 10 business days...giving them their 5 and another week for travel time).

NotSoPerfect
Dada God
Dada God

Post by NotSoPerfect » Sat Sep 17, 2011 3:45 pm

TeresofBlood wrote:I think we're underestimating the amount of time it'll take to arrive. I figured 2 weeks after release. Beyond that, we can probably start worrying.
And if you go by "release date," then we add another 3 days, since the UKers started getting it on Friday, but it wasn't officially released 'til Tuesday.

Just saw on the other thread that JuanCoop just got his (in Brazil) and saw on FB that someone in Florida got just got theirs. So, they appear to be starting to trickle in to North and South America.

wind_up_toy
Dada God
Dada God

Post by wind_up_toy » Sat Sep 17, 2011 4:01 pm

I feel for you lot, they are everywhere here! They even had 4 or 5 copies at the WH Smith kiosks in Cannon St and Paddington stations when I was in London yesterday. This is really wierd to see, I buckled and brought a 2nd copy!
Visit my fan site: http://www.welcometomynightmare.co.uk

That's a polite request not an order

SickThings
Dada God
Dada God

Post by SickThings » Sat Sep 17, 2011 4:42 pm

That's assuming it doesn't get hung up in Customs like the box sets did.... These days, there's no way to predict shipping times from the UK/Europe to the U.S. unless it's expressly overnighted (and even that's no guarantee).

Hunter

homerx
Billion Dollar Baby
Billion Dollar Baby

Post by homerx » Sat Sep 17, 2011 5:15 pm

some just have to simmer down. I order stuff from the UK and such about once a month. Can take anywhere from 6 days to a month. depending on customs and shipping methods used. weather it be via airmail or by boat. It happens. Awaiting both the fan pack and 7" vinyl. once I get those I may order the EU Vinyl as well now. Being the US version was a little lacking and just for collection sake.

I do wonder If the those getting it now are all Amazon orders vs from the magazine direct. Amazon's always been quick theres been times before prime that I made a Amazon US order and a Amazon.co.uk order and got the co.uk items quicker.
Last edited by homerx on Sat Sep 17, 2011 5:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

juancoop
Killer
Killer

Post by juancoop » Sat Sep 17, 2011 5:24 pm

NotSoPerfect wrote:
And if you go by "release date," then we add another 3 days, since the UKers started getting it on Friday, but it wasn't officially released 'til Tuesday.

Just saw on the other thread that JuanCoop just got his (in Brazil) and saw on FB that someone in Florida got just got theirs. So, they appear to be starting to trickle in to North and South America.
Im from Argentina, I live in the second city of the country called Cordoba.
I chose the middle-speed shipment method. My copies arrived onfriday (yesterday), I was surprised bu its speed since on thursday at 10pm the box was in Sao Paulo, Brazil... in about 20 hours it made all the way!
It came through UPS.

GailsFriend
Dada God
Dada God

Post by GailsFriend » Tue Sep 20, 2011 4:12 am

I received my pack today. I got all the pieces:
2 posters, one with my name on it...
1 School's Out pin
Magazine
makeup
mask
and a limited edition CD...

so wonderful and happy...all the graphics....and neat stuff....

Marcelocooper
Billion Dollar Baby
Billion Dollar Baby

Post by Marcelocooper » Tue Sep 20, 2011 5:00 am

juancoop wrote:
NotSoPerfect wrote:

Im from Argentina, I live in the second city of the country called Cordoba.
I chose the middle-speed shipment method. My copies arrived onfriday (yesterday), I was surprised bu its speed since on thursday at 10pm the box was in Sao Paulo, Brazil... in about 20 hours it made all the way!
It came through UPS.

Surprised as well, first cause I live in São Paulo and didn't receive it yet, second cause Brazilian Mail is not working, they stopped for workers causes. Anyway, glad you got it yet, It must be one of Alice's best, looking forward to get my soon!!
These good little shocks must be working I’m so happy now

Draugen
Trash
Trash

Post by Draugen » Tue Sep 20, 2011 12:03 pm

homerx wrote:once I get those I may order the EU Vinyl as well now. Being the US version was a little lacking and just for collection sake.
When you say "a little lacking", do you mean more than the color of the vinyl?
I've ordered from the US, but prefer black anyway. But if there are more differences I'll have to order from UK as well.

homerx
Billion Dollar Baby
Billion Dollar Baby

Post by homerx » Tue Sep 20, 2011 12:18 pm

Just the Color and it being 135G Vinyl. The UK version is 180G on Red Vinyl. Transfer and pressing wise they should be the same. So I'm still debating on it.

andyrew
Billion Dollar Baby
Billion Dollar Baby

Post by andyrew » Wed Sep 21, 2011 11:38 pm

I'm starting to get pissy with this fan pack. Waiting for it to come as a pre-order from Canada for 2 months is hard enough. But recieving it later than the release date is driving me insane. I'm glad to hear that the fan pack is awesome but I've waited long enough and I want it now! It's been a week. I want to start rearranging all the bonus tracks including Under The Bed. If I don't get it by early next week at the latest all hell might break loose :angry: :alice: :devil:
(Same goes for the vinyl, but at least I know that it's been shipped unlike the fan pack) :nono:

homerx
Billion Dollar Baby
Billion Dollar Baby

Post by homerx » Thu Sep 22, 2011 12:43 am

Still awaiting my fan pack should have it soon I hope. I have all the songs now as I got the Best Buy version. Now I wonder fan Pack or 7" vinyl first. could be either one at this point.

andyrew
Billion Dollar Baby
Billion Dollar Baby

Post by andyrew » Thu Sep 22, 2011 12:55 am

Same here! I got the 7" vinyl from universal. I'm hoping by the Monday or Tuesday of next week it will come since it will be more than 10 days since it came out