You and Alice Cooper

Anything Alice Cooper or AC band related goes here

Moderators: Devon, Gorehound, Si, SickThings, Shoesalesman

ikbenalicefan
Humanary Stew
Humanary Stew

You and Alice Cooper

Post by ikbenalicefan » Fri Sep 26, 2008 8:27 am

Hi, I have been simply aroused curiosity how many have a picture with you and Alice Cooper As Alice Cooper in full make up and stage clothes :alice: I don't have ....

Gunner
Dada God
Dada God

Post by Gunner » Fri Sep 26, 2008 9:57 am

What?

Wicked Little Lady
Billion Dollar Baby
Billion Dollar Baby

Post by Wicked Little Lady » Fri Sep 26, 2008 11:55 am

Translation

I am curious, how many have had their pictures taken with Alice in character with makeup on like this--->:alice: and in stage clothes. I do not have one.

(sorry couldn't resist, I do this stuff for a living)

In answer to the question at hand, I do not have any pictures of myslef with Alice with or without makeup on. The only time I got close to him, it was too crowed for the friends with me to get a picture in. Hopefully one day I will get another chance.
Worship the ground you walk on

Gunner
Dada God
Dada God

Post by Gunner » Fri Sep 26, 2008 12:11 pm

Ah, OK. Erm, I met Alice in 1986 when he was signing records at Virgin megastore. Alice had the eye make-up on but just 'regular' clothes. I didn't have apic taken with him and I REALLY don't know why I didn't!? :/

ikbenalicefan
Humanary Stew
Humanary Stew

Post by ikbenalicefan » Fri Sep 26, 2008 1:02 pm

Wicked Little Lady wrote:Translation

I am curious, how many have had their pictures taken with Alice in character with makeup on like this--->:alice: and in stage clothes. I do not have one.

(sorry couldn't resist, I do this stuff for a living)

In answer to the question at hand, I do not have any pictures of myslef (myself)with Alice with or without makeup on. The only time I got close to him, it was too crowed for the friends with me to get a picture in. Hopefully one day I will get another chance.

mattcoddington
Dada God
Dada God

Post by mattcoddington » Fri Sep 26, 2008 2:17 pm

i'm camera shy.

Marcelocooper
Billion Dollar Baby
Billion Dollar Baby

Post by Marcelocooper » Fri Sep 26, 2008 4:35 pm

Never got a picture with him. I went to the hotel when he came here, but was too late, and then I wanted to get him in the Air port on the second city, but my flight was after his, so no chance again.
These good little shocks must be working I’m so happy now

sparkinthedark
DiS ViciOuS stalker
DiS ViciOuS stalker

Post by sparkinthedark » Fri Sep 26, 2008 7:25 pm

I have a couple pics of me with him, but none where either him or me are in the make up. I don't do the "Alice make-up".
aLL HeaRt
>---❤️--->

Gorehound
Blonde and Proud butler
Blonde and Proud butler

Post by Gorehound » Fri Sep 26, 2008 9:39 pm

I have a pic of me and him but he isn't in make up or stage clothes. I was looking pretty good in the make up though :p
Flesh fanatic psychopath

Dragonlady
Dada God
Dada God

Post by Dragonlady » Sat Sep 27, 2008 4:22 pm

I've never tried to meet Alice, I am usually too busy trying to get to the front rowa nd not die from nervousness :P . The music is more important to me, and the show.
And I never think about taking photos, be it with famous people or not, it just doesn't cross my mind. Sometimes I regret it later.

I remember after the 1998 Astoria concert in London, the friends I was with wanted to wait at the door backstage to see Alice come out and I was trying very hard to dissapear into a wall or such as I find this rather silly.

Of course if I did meet Alice I would still do my best to remember getting a photo if the circumstance were right (meaning like most of you did by attending a meet and greet or something). Ideally he'd be in full make up, in his new "spider" coat, and with the snake slithering about his neck... er, yeah, sure. :p

Gorehound
Blonde and Proud butler
Blonde and Proud butler

Post by Gorehound » Sat Sep 27, 2008 4:42 pm

Now a pic of Alice and the snake would be really cool!
Flesh fanatic psychopath

alicespoisonuk
Killer
Killer

Post by alicespoisonuk » Tue Sep 30, 2008 12:33 pm

sparkinthedark wrote:I have a couple pics of me with him, but none where either him or me are in the make up. I don't do the "Alice make-up".
I have one of me with him in full make up and stage clothes....... so do you Sparky...... :bam:

D
"You trade your soul for another taste....."

sparkinthedark
DiS ViciOuS stalker
DiS ViciOuS stalker

Post by sparkinthedark » Tue Sep 30, 2008 8:34 pm

I give in AP - what are you talking about..?
aLL HeaRt
>---❤️--->

NotSoPerfect
Dada God
Dada God

Post by NotSoPerfect » Tue Sep 30, 2008 11:08 pm

Hmmmmm, I'm gonna guess the photoshopped Maidens photo?
Schooooooooooooool's Ouuuuuuuuuuuuut. FOR. EVER!

sparkinthedark
DiS ViciOuS stalker
DiS ViciOuS stalker

Post by sparkinthedark » Wed Oct 01, 2008 8:06 am

Oh, possibly! LOL

Unless she means the Elected pic where I'm on the stage and Alice is also in the shot - I don't count that as a pic of me with Alice, though.
aLL HeaRt
>---❤️--->

sparkinthedark
DiS ViciOuS stalker
DiS ViciOuS stalker

Post by sparkinthedark » Wed Oct 01, 2008 7:41 pm

alicespoisonuk wrote:I have one of me with him in full make up and stage clothes....... so do you Sparky...... :bam:

D

Yeah - she did mean the pic of me "banner waving". I was mightily confused for a moment, there. (Easily done...) ;)
aLL HeaRt
>---❤️--->

MacQueen
Killer
Killer

Post by MacQueen » Wed Oct 01, 2008 9:04 pm

I still wish I could. Sometime I would have dreams where I'm at Coopers'town in Phoenix and Alice just comes walking through the front doors, he walks around from one table to another shaking people's hands, you know...Alice just being himself.

I hope to get to meet him sometime, maybe sometime when he does his Xmas pudding charity? I could only hope.

alicespoisonuk
Killer
Killer

Post by alicespoisonuk » Fri Oct 03, 2008 12:38 pm

sparkinthedark wrote:
alicespoisonuk wrote:I have one of me with him in full make up and stage clothes....... so do you Sparky...... :bam:

D

Yeah - she did mean the pic of me "banner waving". I was mightily confused for a moment, there. (Easily done...) ;)

Yep - that was the one I meant. I think our photoshopped one does not have Alice in full make up and stage clothes. That means you have one too NSP!

D
"You trade your soul for another taste....."

NotSoPerfect
Dada God
Dada God

Post by NotSoPerfect » Sat Oct 04, 2008 12:23 am

Actually.....I don't.....I don't think. Far as I know, all the ones of me on stage during "Elected" were taken at an angle that, unfortunately, didn't include Alice.

If you know of one that does....please, let me know!!!!
Schooooooooooooool's Ouuuuuuuuuuuuut. FOR. EVER!

Diane D.
Fashion Flusher
Fashion Flusher

Re:

Post by Diane D. » Fri Feb 01, 2013 5:50 pm

Dragonlady wrote:I've never tried to meet Alice, I am usually too busy trying to get to the front rowa nd not die from nervousness :P . The music is more important to me, and the show.
And I never think about taking photos, be it with famous people or not, it just doesn't cross my mind. Sometimes I regret it later.

I remember after the 1998 Astoria concert in London, the friends I was with wanted to wait at the door backstage to see Alice come out and I was trying very hard to dissapear into a wall or such as I find this rather silly.

Of course if I did meet Alice I would still do my best to remember getting a photo if the circumstance were right (meaning like most of you did by attending a meet and greet or something). Ideally he'd be in full make up, in his new "spider" coat, and with the snake slithering about his neck... er, yeah, sure. :p
Did you finally met Alice, DragonLady? How many of you did? Would be fun to see your pictures with Alice.
[