For chat about the current tour.
Could contain SPOILERS

Moderators: Devon, Gorehound, Si, SickThings, Shoesalesman

wind_up_toy
Dada God
Dada God

Re: Tour 2018!

Post by wind_up_toy » Mon Sep 09, 2019 4:56 pm

You might possibly be referring to a post she did on Instabook or Facetube (whatever it was) where she referenced a trip to get ice cream with her dad after a recent fall on stage. Worth pointing out though that it timed with the end of the 1st leg of the American tour so it may well have been back home.
Visit my fan site: http://www.welcometomynightmare.co.uk

That's a polite request not an order

SickThings
Dada God
Dada God

Post by SickThings » Mon Sep 09, 2019 5:10 pm

It was this Instagram post from Glen Sobel, posted five days ago from Bordeaux, France. But there's no indication of when the video was actually shot, as he says it was their day off, and he was going through stuff on his phone.

So yes, at some point, Calico's path crossed with the tour path, which has happened a few times on this tour.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B1_zBzSnJQr/

NotSoPerfect
Dada God
Dada God

Post by NotSoPerfect » Thu Sep 12, 2019 12:58 am

jram wrote:
Sun Sep 08, 2019 6:26 pm
Si wrote:
Sun Sep 08, 2019 6:17 pm
Sheryl Cooper, Alice's wife, plays the nurse in the show.
Yeah, I know that's been the case for a few years now. I saw something from Calico recently that made me think she was out with them, but it's possible it was an old photo, a crossing of paths on the road, or that I am simply mistaken :)

Yes, she was with the on the road a few days. However, she did not appear on stage. I know that she was backstage during the Chicago show, but she never came out during the show.
Schooooooooooooool's Ouuuuuuuuuuuuut. FOR. EVER!