For chat about the current tour.
Could contain SPOILERS

Moderators: Devon, Gorehound, Si, SickThings, Shoesalesman

ech
Trash
Trash

Alice Cooper in Paris - night two

Post by ech » Fri Dec 08, 2017 12:21 pm

Alice is back in Paris for the last show of the tour, which is being filmed for a DVD release. This is my tenth Alice Cooper concert and my third in three weeks.

A lame Brazilian band opened, they got their biggest applause when they referenced recently deceased French rocker Johnny Hallyday. They are best forgotten.

The Olympia theatre is absolutely packed, I ventured out to get a beer during intermission... Big mistake. I almost didn't make it back to my spot.

And then it's time for the Alice Cooper Show and the crowd goes apeshit. Brutal Planet wouldn't be my first choice for an opener (that would be Black Ju-Ju) and it's my only quibble in an otherwise perfect show. 90 minutes of pure fun, without a dull moment (even the drum solo!), a well-oiled machine full of brilliant songs played perfectly by Glen Sobel (drums), Chuck Garric (bass), Tommy Henriksen (Guitar), Ryan Roxie (guitar), Nita Strauss (guitar), Calico Cooper (helloooo, nurse!), Sheryl Cooper (hellooooo, older nurse!) and playing the part of Alice Cooper, Vincent Damon Furnier.

Check out the pics here and get the DVD when it comes out, it's the next best thing to actually being there.

https://electriceyephoto.blogspot.fr/20 ... r-7th.html

mestreech
Dada God
Dada God

Re: Alice Cooper in Paris - night two

Post by mestreech » Sat Dec 09, 2017 3:33 pm

ech wrote:Alice is back in Paris for the last show of the tour, which is being filmed for a DVD release. This is my tenth Alice Cooper concert and my third in three weeks.

A lame Brazilian band opened, they got their biggest applause when they referenced recently deceased French rocker Johnny Hallyday. They are best forgotten.

The Olympia theatre is absolutely packed, I ventured out to get a beer during intermission... Big mistake. I almost didn't make it back to my spot.

And then it's time for the Alice Cooper Show and the crowd goes apeshit. Brutal Planet wouldn't be my first choice for an opener (that would be Black Ju-Ju) and it's my only quibble in an otherwise perfect show. 90 minutes of pure fun, without a dull moment (even the drum solo!), a well-oiled machine full of brilliant songs played perfectly by Glen Sobel (drums), Chuck Garric (bass), Tommy Henriksen (Guitar), Ryan Roxie (guitar), Nita Strauss (guitar), Calico Cooper (helloooo, nurse!), Sheryl Cooper (hellooooo, older nurse!) and playing the part of Alice Cooper, Vincent Damon Furnier.

Check out the pics here and get the DVD when it comes out, it's the next best thing to actually being there.

https://electriceyephoto.blogspot.fr/20 ... r-7th.html

Great pics!!!