Post subject: Dublin
PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2017 12:28 pm 
Just call me "Chuck"!
Just call me "Chuck"!

Holy crap was that good!!!

Department of Youth switched or Lost In America for the second night. Other then that the normal setlist with Pain and Guts still there.

Everyone was on amazing form and the audience was great too.

Still the best live band in the world!!

Post subject: Re: Dublin
PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2017 2:51 pm 
Humanary Stew
Humanary Stew

You tube clips look good too. Cant wait for Glasgow.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2017 3:14 pm 
Just call me "Chuck"!
Just call me "Chuck"!

del wrote:
You tube clips look good too. Cant wait for Glasgow.

It's no big secret that I have seen a LOT of shows over the years, but last night in Dublin during Ballad Of Dwight Fry was something special. I was right in front of Alice, and his performance was possibly the best I have ever seen. His voice was spot on, with all little "crazy" sounds and the blank eyes... it was stunning to watch and sent a shiver down the spine. Even some of the band heard the difference when it was mentioned after the show. That 3 minutes was everything that makes Alice the greatest showman around. Breathtaking.

Another thing while I'm writing. On the first night they kinda overdid the smoke machine for the Frankenstein switch! You couldn`t see your hand in front of your face let along the frankie machine. Even the pyro was just vague flashes haha. They fixed it the second night.

The whole band is really at the top of their game right now. It's a real shame the UK shows are in the big arenas, as you lose so much (sound. interaction and atmosphere) in those places, but the UK shows should be epic with the original guys being the icing on a perfect cake.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2017 5:56 pm 
Dada God
Dada God

Marvellous Si!

That venue looked so good when I checked it out and well worth the hop over the sea for.

Now onto the main event :)

That's a polite request not an order