For chat about the current tour.
Could contain SPOILERS

Moderators: Devon, Gorehound, Si, SickThings, Shoesalesman

AliceFan
Billion Dollar Baby
Billion Dollar Baby

When will Alice play more songs from Paranormal

Post by AliceFan » Fri Aug 18, 2017 12:54 am

I'd like to know you all opinion on when you think Alice will add more new songs in the set other than pp, that's not a proper way live to promote a new album live. Especially when the new album has so much more better songs on it that can be heard other than pp. Agree? It's been since late July and he still hasn't added any other new songs and that's kinda unusual even for Alice. On past tours he already had 2 or 3 new songs in the set. I hope sometime before the tour winds down in December he'll add 1 or 2 new songs by that time or earlier. What is everyone's thoughts on this subject? ?

killer wolf
Dada God
Dada God

Re: When will Alice play more songs from Paranormal

Post by killer wolf » Fri Aug 18, 2017 7:44 am

my only answer to this is, the sooner the better. the shows need something fresh, imo, and the new album has some fantastically powerful tracks on it so it's a perfect time to shake things up a bit/lot.
[as long as he leaves room for ROWL, heh]
~Roses On White Lace~ A Love Story...Kinda
KW
/X\oo/X\

padre_sliprat
Dada God
Dada God

Post by padre_sliprat » Fri Aug 18, 2017 10:22 am

My guess is PP is all you're gonna get - and that'll be dropped within a year. Take heart, there's always SO, UMW, Poison, FMF and that drum solo. :headcutoff: Oh yeah cant forget the guillotine.
"He's old, the snake's got gray hair..."

cooperrocks
Fashion Flusher
Fashion Flusher

Post by cooperrocks » Fri Aug 18, 2017 12:41 pm

I think at best one more song may be added but I is highly possible P.P. is it. It is the plight of many bands these days. Due to very few people buying music anymore, they will put out a new product, it will chart high for a week and then drop rapidly and a week or two later the album is more or less forgotten and not talked about much. The artist, the label, etc. basically stop promoting the album. That is one reason why I respect a band like Iron Maiden. When they put out a new album they play several songs off of an album and are always changing up the setlist.

padre_sliprat
Dada God
Dada God

Post by padre_sliprat » Fri Aug 18, 2017 2:32 pm

cooperrocks wrote:I think at best one more song may be added but I is highly possible P.P. is it. It is the plight of many bands these days. Due to very few people buying music anymore, they will put out a new product, it will chart high for a week and then drop rapidly and a week or two later the album is more or less forgotten and not talked about much. The artist, the label, etc. basically stop promoting the album. That is one reason why I respect a band like Iron Maiden. When they put out a new album they play several songs off of an album and are always changing up the setlist.
I know of Iron Maiden but don't know any of their music. In the early 80's, this guy wanted to play bass for me. I told him to go home and learn Rhyme of the Ancient Mariner (which I'd never heard, but had read it was 13 minutes long), come back the next day and play it for me. He showed up before sunrise and played like his life depended on it :rotfl: . I don't know if he did it right, but the effort impressed me enough to use him on my first record. Anyway, I appreciate a band who doesn't play ALL THE HITS! :blues:
"He's old, the snake's got gray hair..."