PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2017 1:34 am 
Killer
Killer

Attn all, Since Alice is now promoting "Paranormal" on Tour now, which new songs besides the single PP would you like to see him play live?? Me personally I'd like to hear "Paranormal" ,"Fallen In Love" (even though he said it will be in the set), maybe "Genuine American Girl" (when original AC band do shows in England in November).

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2017 3:52 am 
Billion Dollar Baby
Billion Dollar Baby

Fireball
Dynamite Road

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2017 4:55 pm 
Billion Dollar Baby
Billion Dollar Baby

Fireball

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2017 6:37 pm 
Billion Dollar Baby
Billion Dollar Baby

Dead Flies would be a killer in the set. It's also pretty short which is good for a new song in an already settled setlist

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2017 6:55 pm 
Killer
Killer

Attn All: When in the Tour do you think Alice will start to premiere other new songs from "Paranormal"? I'm Thinking probably sometime during the tour w/ Deep Purple. Do you agree with me on this or think later in the Tour when the Tour moves on to another part of the World?

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2017 10:16 pm 
Killer
Killer

Fireball, seriously. It is so damn good.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2017 11:25 pm 
Billion Dollar Baby
Billion Dollar Baby

PPB and Rats for me!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2017 12:50 am 
Fashion Flusher
Fashion Flusher

The title track or Fireball.

- ALICE COOPER

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2017 9:18 am 
Billion Dollar Baby
Billion Dollar Baby

AliceFan wrote:
Attn All: When in the Tour do you think Alice will start to premiere other new songs from "Paranormal"? I'm Thinking probably sometime during the tour w/ Deep Purple. Do you agree with me on this or think later in the Tour when the Tour moves on to another part of the World?

Well...seeing as the DP/AC/EW tour poster announces he'll be PLAYING ALL THE HITS!, I wouldn't make any wagers.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2017 1:13 pm 
Killer
Killer

All of 'em, new album sounds great, go on Vince, play the lot live

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2017 2:45 am 
Fashion Flusher
Fashion Flusher

Rats, Fallen, Fireball, Paranormal

Caffeine! Caffeine!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2017 2:55 am 
Killer
Killer

padre_sliprat wrote:
AliceFan wrote:

Well...seeing as the DP/AC/EW tour poster announces he'll be PLAYING ALL THE HITS!, I wouldn't make any wagers.

Yes but in the press release for this tour coming up, it says for Deep Purple and Alice Cooper playing old and new hits, this was posted on the main page back in January I remember. I mean Alice is currently promoting "Paranormal" on tour now so it would make sense. Also I found the article on Google and it said about Alice's show I presume during this co-headlining tour a mix of newer songs and fan favorite album cuts.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2017 7:48 am 
Billion Dollar Baby
Billion Dollar Baby

AliceFan wrote:
Yes but in the press release for this tour coming up, it says for Deep Purple and Alice Cooper playing old and new hits, this was posted on the main page back in January I remember. I mean Alice is currently promoting "Paranormal" on tour now so it would make sense. Also I found the article on Google and it said about Alice's show I presume during this co-headlining tour a mix of newer songs and fan favorite album cuts.

I think it all depends on his allotted stage time. At most, I think two new songs would be played. PP and a truncated version of Paranormal (the intro of the studio version might lose some people). I'd love to be wrong on this one.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2017 8:57 pm 
Dada God
Dada God

[quote="padre_sliprat"][quote="AliceFan"]Attn All: When in the Tour do you think Alice will start to premiere other new songs from "Paranormal"? I'm Thinking probably sometime during the tour w/ Deep Purple. Do you agree with me on this or think later in the Tour when the Tour moves on to another part of the World?[/quote]

[i]Well[/i]...seeing as the DP/AC/EW tour poster announces he'll be [i][b][size=150][color=#804040]PLAYING ALL THE HITS![/color][/size][/b][/i], I wouldn't make any wagers.[/quote]

he always plays "all the hits" though.doesn't mean there isn't room for any surprises...unless his playing time is seriously affected by edgar winter and deep purple

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2017 8:26 pm 
Billion Dollar Baby
Billion Dollar Baby

scotty wrote:
padre_sliprat wrote:
AliceFan wrote:

he always plays "all the hits" though.doesn't mean there isn't room for any surprises...unless his playing time is seriously affected by edgar winter and deep purple

The time allotment is what I was talking about.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 7:42 am 
Fashion Flusher
Fashion Flusher

Paranormal, Fallen in Love, GAG at the encore, Fireball...there's so much that would work well. i know Alice keeps going on about how people "expect" Poison etc etc, but given the concept behind the album [specifically, "not normal/unconventional"] wouldn't this be the perfect tour to emphasize that and play a bunch of new stuff and a bunch of the rarer stuff? WOuld seem a little hypocritical/sad if he spends weeks hyping the whole "my whole career has been unconventional" thing, then goes out and does the exact same thing again.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 7:59 am 
Billion Dollar Baby
Billion Dollar Baby

I went to setlist.com and posted a phony setlist but deleted it cuz I didnt wanna cause any seizures. It went like this:

Paranormal
Fireball
NMMNG
Caffeine
Paranoiac Personality
Pass The Gun Around
Poison
B$B
HOF
Brutal Planet
Wicked Young Man
Dead Babies
KIller/I Love The Dead
School's Out
Under My Wheels

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 10:29 pm 
Dada God
Dada God

padre_sliprat wrote:
I went to setlist.com and posted a phony setlist but deleted it cuz I didnt wanna cause any seizures. It went like this:

Paranormal
Fireball
NMMNG
Caffeine
Paranoiac Personality
Pass The Gun Around
Poison
B$B
HOF
Brutal Planet
Wicked Young Man
Dead Babies
KIller/I Love The Dead
School's Out
Under My Wheels

You are defiantly "Caught In A Dream." *cloud9* However, not a horrible setlist & gives a nod to the "Classics" :clap:

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 12:20 am 
Billion Dollar Baby
Billion Dollar Baby

Daggers & Contracts wrote:
padre_sliprat wrote:

Paranormal
Fireball
NMMNG
Caffeine
Paranoiac Personality
Pass The Gun Around
Poison
B$B
HOF
Brutal Planet
Wicked Young Man
Dead Babies
KIller/I Love The Dead
School's Out
Under My Wheels

You are defiantly "Caught In A Dream." *cloud9* However, not a horrible setlist & gives a nod to the "Classics" :clap:

:rotfl:

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2017 4:01 am 
Killer
Killer

Daggers & Contracts wrote:
padre_sliprat wrote:

Paranormal
Fireball
NMMNG
Caffeine
Paranoiac Personality
Pass The Gun Around
Poison
B$B
HOF
Brutal Planet
Wicked Young Man
Dead Babies
KIller/I Love The Dead
School's Out
Under My Wheels

Yes your fake setlist was better than the actual real setlist for this tour and unfortunately I don't think that it will change at all until the tour reaches another continent in September at the Rock in Rio festival, I think Alice is content with a very standard and basic setlist at least till then, it's a shame though cause the new album has a lot of good songs on it other than pp, that deserve to be heard live but we here in the USA won't here them this year. What is your opinion on this?