Could contain SPOILERS

Moderators: Devon, Gorehound, Si, SickThings, Shoesalesman

wind_up_toy
Dada God
Dada God

Re: Tour 2017!

Post by wind_up_toy » Thu Apr 20, 2017 12:08 pm

bigbradwolf wrote:I'd really love to see Wind Up Toy live

If you can make it to Glasgow then I'll be there :)
Visit my fan site: http://www.welcometomynightmare.co.uk

That's a polite request not an order

bigbradwolf
Billion Dollar Baby
Billion Dollar Baby

Post by bigbradwolf » Thu Apr 20, 2017 1:35 pm

wind_up_toy wrote:

:laugh:

::((:
I'm only doing Leeds and Brum

wind_up_toy
Dada God
Dada God

Post by wind_up_toy » Thu Apr 20, 2017 6:06 pm

bigbradwolf wrote:
wind_up_toy wrote:

:laugh:

::((:
I'm only doing Leeds and Brum
Enjoy!
Visit my fan site: http://www.welcometomynightmare.co.uk

That's a polite request not an order

suziginajackson
Killer
Killer

Post by suziginajackson » Thu Apr 20, 2017 8:20 pm

I have just been looking on the 'Setlist. fm' site, and there is a track listing for a concert Alice played at West World, Scottsdale, AZ, USA on April 8th, 2017:

Feed My Frankenstein / Brutal Planet / Under My Wheels / I'll Bite Your Face Off / Billion Dollar Babies / Be My Lover / Lost in America / Five to One - Break on Through (The Doors cover) / My Dead Drunk Friends (Hollywood Vampires cover) / Welcome to My Nightmare / Run Down the Devil (live debut) / I Got a Line on You (Spirit cover) / As Bad as I Am (Hollywood Vampires cover) / No More Mr. Nice Guy / I'm Eighteen / (Encore): Poison / Johnny B. Goode (Chuck Berry cover) / Roadhouse Blues (The Doors cover) / School's Out (with 'Another Brick in the Wall Part 2' snippets)
People try to put us down
Just because we get around

Pitta
Killer
Killer

Post by Pitta » Thu Apr 20, 2017 8:32 pm

It was with the band of his son.
Where's my make-up, where's my face ?

Sparticus
Killer
Killer

Post by Sparticus » Thu Apr 20, 2017 9:05 pm

Run down the devil would be excellent!!
If you call that guilty...then that's what I am

Si
Dada God
Dada God

Post by Si » Thu Apr 20, 2017 9:13 pm

Pitta wrote:It was with the band of his son.
Yeah that was the AZ bike rally thing. I believe CO-OP do run down the devil in their own set, or have done so in the past, and pretty sure Alice has sung it with them at least once before.

NotSoPerfect
Dada God
Dada God

Post by NotSoPerfect » Thu Apr 20, 2017 9:27 pm

Si wrote:
Pitta wrote:It was with the band of his son.
Yeah that was the AZ bike rally thing. I believe CO-OP do run down the devil in their own set, or have done so in the past, and pretty sure Alice has sung it with them at least once before.
He did once at the pudding. It was pretty darned good!
Schooooooooooooool's Ouuuuuuuuuuuuut. FOR. EVER!

AlongCameASpider27
Fashion Flusher
Fashion Flusher

Post by AlongCameASpider27 » Thu Apr 20, 2017 9:45 pm

Here is a new article that was published in anticipation of the new tour, but mentions one brief release date for the new album: JULY

http://www.wvgazettemail.com/ae-music/2 ... charleston
"Freedom to rock, freedom to talk, freeeedom, raise your fist and yell!"

Pitta
Killer
Killer

Post by Pitta » Thu Apr 20, 2017 10:14 pm

"And we even take a trip to the Hollywood rock'n roll graveyard" please noooo :( :x ::((: ::((: :nono:

AlongCameASpider27
Fashion Flusher
Fashion Flusher

Post by AlongCameASpider27 » Thu Apr 20, 2017 10:39 pm

Pitta wrote:"And we even take a trip to the Hollywood rock'n roll graveyard" please noooo :( :x ::((: ::((: :nono:
Something tells me that the covers are going to be in his shows for the duration...it seems to go over well with the general public and as much as I would rather have rarer songs in their place, some of those covers are fun none the less.

For the record, when the "Raise the Dead" concept was introduced in 2012, I was under the impression that the concept meant bringing "dead" songs back to his setlist aka songs that are never played or haven't been played in many years...then it turned out to be covers and the rest is history.

Pitta
Killer
Killer

Post by Pitta » Thu Apr 20, 2017 11:01 pm

It was okay for 1-2 years but he has now a new record. And he has the Hollywood Vampires. If I buy the tickets for his shows then I want to hear Alice Cooper songs not Motörhead or David Bowie. He can't even sing like Lemmy, and David Bowie wasn't his friend. ::((:

ThePainAddict
Billion Dollar Baby
Billion Dollar Baby

Post by ThePainAddict » Thu Apr 20, 2017 11:34 pm

Can't believe he is still doing covers or HV material, very disappointing.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Pitta
Killer
Killer

Post by Pitta » Thu Apr 20, 2017 11:38 pm

He will play Brutal Planet. There's a short video from the rehearsal on the Facebook.

VinceLeeRose
Killer
Killer

Post by VinceLeeRose » Thu Apr 20, 2017 11:49 pm

I'll be super disappointed as well if the covers are included AGAIN in 2017.

I don't mind the occasional cover (My Generation in 2000, Fire in 2001, etc) as part of the encore, and I thought the Raise the Dead section was a pretty cool idea, and a way to introduce the Hollywood Vampires project. But once HV was up and running, I really thought they'd cut out that section, but last year it was included again. I really hope that interview was old, or they changed their mind at the last moment while finalizing the setlist.

AlongCameASpider27
Fashion Flusher
Fashion Flusher

Post by AlongCameASpider27 » Fri Apr 21, 2017 12:11 am

Pitta wrote:He will play Brutal Planet. There's a short video from the rehearsal on the Facebook.
Which facebook page has this footage?

Somwhere In Auckland
Billion Dollar Baby
Billion Dollar Baby

Post by Somwhere In Auckland » Fri Apr 21, 2017 3:49 am

Brutal Planet would be a good addition , what facebook page there is nothing on te official one

Somwhere In Auckland
Billion Dollar Baby
Billion Dollar Baby

Post by Somwhere In Auckland » Fri Apr 21, 2017 3:54 am

VinceLeeRose wrote:I'll be super disappointed as well if the covers are included AGAIN in 2017.

I don't mind the occasional cover (My Generation in 2000, Fire in 2001, etc) as part of the encore, and I thought the Raise the Dead section was a pretty cool idea, and a way to introduce the Hollywood Vampires project. But once HV was up and running, I really thought they'd cut out that section, but last year it was included again. I really hope that interview was old, or they changed their mind at the last moment while finalizing the setlist.
I aint a fan of the covers but this is pretty much the same tour as last year so I am willing to bet the covers aint going anywhere. I would find it more interesting if they were dropped for the trilogy on RYFAY

the few song changes will obviously be no elected,

public animal , long way to go, is it my body, woman of mass distraction , world needs guts and guilty you wouldnt call staple songs that are safe any one of those could be swapped out adding 3 or more different songs this year

VinceLeeRose
Killer
Killer

Post by VinceLeeRose » Fri Apr 21, 2017 4:00 am

Somwhere In Auckland wrote:
VinceLeeRose wrote:I'll be super disappointed as well if the covers are included AGAIN in 2017.

I aint a fan of the covers but this is pretty much the same tour as last year so I am willing to bet the covers aint going anywhere. I would find it more interesting if they were dropped for the trilogy on RYFAY

public animal , long way to go, is it my body, woman of mass distraction , world needs guts and guilty you wouldnt call staple songs that are safe any one of those could be swapped out adding 3 or more different songs this year

Yeah, unfortunately I think you're right. Where did the trilogy rumor originate from? This is the first I'm hearing about it

Somwhere In Auckland
Billion Dollar Baby
Billion Dollar Baby

Post by Somwhere In Auckland » Fri Apr 21, 2017 4:29 am

VinceLeeRose wrote:
Somwhere In Auckland wrote:

Yeah, unfortunately I think you're right. Where did the trilogy rumor originate from? This is the first I'm hearing about it
Most were hopeful with it being 30 years since RYFAY, and the Coop has mentioned the chance of doing it again, he's been asked quite a few times at meet and greets.