For chat about the current tour.
Could contain SPOILERS

Moderators: Devon, Gorehound, Si, SickThings, Shoesalesman

patrick
Fashion Flusher
Fashion Flusher

Re: Tour 2017!

Post by patrick » Tue Oct 17, 2017 6:46 pm

as mentioned before : another Spend the Night tour in belgium, on the 5th of december
heard an add today on one of the national radiostations,which is supporting/organising the gig together with one of the biggest newspapers.
Could result in a lot of press this time.
Hopefully the show won't be the same as the one this summer..( only PP from the new cd)
you really wouldn't understand..

rgallie
Billion Dollar Baby
Billion Dollar Baby

Post by rgallie » Wed Oct 18, 2017 4:37 pm

Just seen the front page news about Geldof, I must be one of the few that can stick him, would love to see Geldoff and Alice in Glasgow togethor

NeilPearson
Humanary Stew
Humanary Stew

Post by NeilPearson » Mon Oct 23, 2017 11:00 am

The Eventim ticket page for Manchester has the following set times (subject to change).
I would assume this will be the same for all the UK dates.

Set times:
7.00 - 7.40 The Tubes
8.00 - 8.50 The Mission
9.20 - 10.55 Alice Cooper

Si
Dada God
Dada God

Post by Si » Mon Oct 23, 2017 11:21 am

NeilPearson wrote:The Eventim ticket page for Manchester has the following set times (subject to change).
I would assume this will be the same for all the UK dates.

Set times:
7.00 - 7.40 The Tubes
8.00 - 8.50 The Mission
9.20 - 10.55 Alice Cooper
Yes, as posted on the news page two weeks ago. The times on the tickets in many cases are wrong. Doors will open around 6pm.

wind_up_toy
Dada God
Dada God

Post by wind_up_toy » Mon Oct 23, 2017 12:50 pm

I have to say, and putting the whole ticket fiasco to one side, I'm getting really excited about seeing the Glasgow show.

It's going to be a very special evening!
Visit my fan site: http://www.welcometomynightmare.co.uk

That's a polite request not an order

NeilPearson
Humanary Stew
Humanary Stew

Post by NeilPearson » Mon Oct 23, 2017 7:08 pm

Si wrote:Yes, as posted on the news page two weeks ago. The times on the tickets in many cases are wrong. Doors will open around 6pm.
I saw the earlier start time mentioned but thought the other times might be useful info too.

Si
Dada God
Dada God

Post by Si » Mon Oct 23, 2017 7:17 pm

NeilPearson wrote:
Si wrote:Yes, as posted on the news page two weeks ago. The times on the tickets in many cases are wrong. Doors will open around 6pm.
I saw the earlier start time mentioned but thought the other times might be useful info too.
No problem. Actually thought I'd posted the set times as well but realise I only mentioned the Tubes going on at 7pm.

dadascot
Dada God
Dada God

Post by dadascot » Wed Oct 25, 2017 7:25 am

Woohoo, got a bit of the butterflies thinking about the glasgow gig, not had that in years! Yeah, as always I really hope he changes the set a bit, at least three tracks from paranormal, and REALLY hope Bob Geldof ISNT invited. I detest the man with a passion! Would also love to see one or two early eighties songs. I always loved model citizen live.

pitkin88
Dada God
Dada God

Post by pitkin88 » Wed Oct 25, 2017 5:49 pm

dadascot wrote:Woohoo, got a bit of the butterflies thinking about the glasgow gig, not had that in years! Yeah, as always I really hope he changes the set a bit, at least three tracks from paranormal, and REALLY hope Bob Geldof ISNT invited. I detest the man with a passion! Would also love to see one or two early eighties songs. I always loved model citizen live.

It would be good if Geldof guested on Rats.

dadascot
Dada God
Dada God

Post by dadascot » Sat Oct 28, 2017 8:05 am

It would be good if geldof never got on a stage, or a screen ever again! IMO

Catweazle
Trash
Trash

Post by Catweazle » Sun Nov 19, 2017 1:06 pm

The first date of the Tour of Germany in Krefeld last night was great! Alice and the band were on fire, the audience really crazy (but pretty well behaved). Nita played a nice guitar tribute to Malcolm Young as an intro to Poison. For School's Out we got the bonus of german metal queen Doro (of Warlock fame) as a surprise guest. (To be honest I'd have preferred the ACG members but that was obviously For Britain Only!) Still one of the best Alice gigs I ever attended!

padre_sliprat
Dada God
Dada God

Post by padre_sliprat » Sun Nov 19, 2017 4:15 pm

dadascot wrote:It would be good if geldof never got on a stage, or a screen ever again! IMO
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
"He's old, the snake's got gray hair..."

cooperrocks
Fashion Flusher
Fashion Flusher

Post by cooperrocks » Mon Nov 20, 2017 2:26 pm

dadascot wrote:Woohoo, got a bit of the butterflies thinking about the glasgow gig, not had that in years! Yeah, as always I really hope he changes the set a bit, at least three tracks from paranormal, and REALLY hope Bob Geldof ISNT invited. I detest the man with a passion! Would also love to see one or two early eighties songs. I always loved model citizen live.
I can 99 percent guarantee, he isn't going to change the setlist up for these shows which means P.P. is the only song possibly going to be played off the new album, if any. He has been playing "Pain" most of the year so you will likely hear that from the early 80's albums.

Very cool that Doro was at one of the shows. She is awesome.

Rhapsody of Fire
Billion Dollar Baby
Billion Dollar Baby

Post by Rhapsody of Fire » Mon Nov 20, 2017 5:09 pm

cooperrocks wrote:
I can 99 percent guarantee, he isn't going to change the setlist up for these shows which means P.P. is the only song possibly going to be played off the new album, if any. He has been playing "Pain" most of the year so you will likely hear that from the early 80's albums.

Very cool that Doro was at one of the shows. She is awesome.
Yes, Doro, not bad for an old broad.

Dragonlady
Dada God
Dada God

Post by Dragonlady » Tue Nov 21, 2017 7:45 pm

So I am back home and back at work. Still floating around a little cloud. What an incredible week this was!

My thanks to all the wonderful people who helped make this week a total dream come true! You know who you are. But extra special thanks to Si ! :clap:

As usual I wrote a little "diary" (can't really call it a review as I barely mention the content of the show) and have some photos. I only took photo at an Alice Cooper show once before, this time I took a bit of time during the night when I was too tired to really get into the show as I normally do. Also enjoyable, when I take photos I also forget the world around me and am fully into what I am doing.

Here's my blog

And some photos on Flickr

There is still the show in Switzerland next week for me. But it will be very different as this time I will sit upstairs with my favourite little girl. It's my birthday gift to her this year. She's too young to be in the crowd downstairs but she's a mega fan.

Catweazle
Trash
Trash

Post by Catweazle » Thu Nov 23, 2017 8:57 am

A little late but I only just managed to upload my video of Alice and Doro from Krefeld last Saturday:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=njO39gVfOLM
Enjoy!

wind_up_toy
Dada God
Dada God

Post by wind_up_toy » Thu Nov 23, 2017 4:45 pm

Dragonlady wrote:So I am back home and back at work. Still floating around a little cloud. What an incredible week this was!

My thanks to all the wonderful people who helped make this week a total dream come true! You know who you are. But extra special thanks to Si ! :clap:

As usual I wrote a little "diary" (can't really call it a review as I barely mention the content of the show) and have some photos. I only took photo at an Alice Cooper show once before, this time I took a bit of time during the night when I was too tired to really get into the show as I normally do. Also enjoyable, when I take photos I also forget the world around me and am fully into what I am doing.

Here's my blog

There is still the show in Switzerland next week for me. But it will be very different as this time I will sit upstairs with my favourite little girl. It's my birthday gift to her this year. She's too young to be in the crowd downstairs but she's a mega fan.
I enjoyed reading that, thanks :)
Visit my fan site: http://www.welcometomynightmare.co.uk

That's a polite request not an order

dadascot
Dada God
Dada God

Post by dadascot » Fri Nov 24, 2017 2:34 pm

Dragonlady wrote:So I am back home and back at work. Still floating around a little cloud. What an incredible week this was!

Here's my blog

Amazing photos and great blog! Thanks for sharing.

Rhapsody of Fire
Billion Dollar Baby
Billion Dollar Baby

Post by Rhapsody of Fire » Thu Dec 07, 2017 6:04 pm

Here's my blog

Great blog. You are a dedicated fan.

patrick
Fashion Flusher
Fashion Flusher

Post by patrick » Fri Dec 08, 2017 6:56 am

https://www.deinzeonline.be/tag/caroline-de-meyer/
some nice pictures of the show in Belgium last tuesday
(btw : calico cooper was also on stage ).
you really wouldn't understand..